Pages:
Author

Topic: [Minershare.net] KnC Neptune Miner #1 batch shares, $4/GHs, No hidden fees - page 2. (Read 19849 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why still no tag on this topic Author like scamer or etc?
Activity: 112
who from all guys here pay this motherfucker with skrill??

please quote this post!!!
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
There are people in this thread who recorded Skype sessions. But if they were clever enough (and they did a lot of work just to cover everything) it's hard to get anything usefull out of this.

As you say, it's just a matter of time...

I saw this investment as risk, but I verfied anything I could do beside meeting them personally. The first doubts occured when their site was down. Anything else seems to be legit and there aren't other possibilities than this to get the ROI. I've risked it and failed. It extremly sucks... I can live with my lost because I diversified my investments. But I really feel bad for other people who I convinced with my own toughts I belived in and perhaps lost essential money they need (I don't hope it, but I take this serious).

And now everyone can come and tell us "we told you to not...". Go for it, if it gives you a good feeling...
Activity: 79
@dawn Exactly! I've learnt my lesson too and I am quite sure he will be forced to learn his own as well.. one day, it's just a matter of time..
And what about the NSA? They collect every single piece of data from the internet, their database of scammers is huge for sure, why they can't help us? It shouldn't be hard for them to find him.. I think that they just don't care about bitcoin in general.. If only there was some philanthropist hacker who know how to find him, and (if legal actions fail) simply steal our BTCs back.. Or meet him face to face and.............

I know that this is so naive, but I am just a college student who hoped that mining will help me to decrease my debts.. Right now I'm mining BTC @ 20GH/s with old avalon ASICs so this isn't start that I hoped for.. I am ashamed and depressed but I think that crypto is THE FUTURE no matter what..

P.S. Did anyone have skype conversation with him? If only it was recorded because a friend told me that it could help a lot..
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I've got 10 shares (in BTC) and 1 trough affiliating their offer so I also lost more than enough. I really feel ashame for everyone who I convinced for this. I tried to get as many information as I could to verify the offer. I've learnt my lesson. NEVER NERVER NEVER trust in anyone without escrow and get the service/hardware/cash first.

The only thing I can tell is that I take also legal actions against them. But guys, there is something like karma (I'm not religious). I know people who invested also and who will hunt them down. On their position, I would enjoy the cash as long as I can, because when they find them, it's definitly over and nothing can give them the same value for what they have to expect for this sellout. I really wouldn't switch my position with them.

@Mods: Please move this thread to the scam section.
6 shares @ 120$ = 720$ (~0.9 BTC back then)
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
oh sorrz...
i forgot, i´m in playschol here..

puhhhh....
if ones of you can read and can use a little bit more the internet because only to crying in this forum, you maybe known me a lot of time!!!
i´m not a fucking scammer! i hate this mother fuckers!
and i swear by my new born doughter thats if i find him then i put him my all 3 aint s1 in his backdor! and after i put the pictures on the fucking hole internet!

i wrote that i do posting every btc send here in forum and if u spend and i dont show youre amount on this thread then you can call me scaXXX! fuck off!!
i hate the fucking dirty dead money for my life!
and the last think what ill do is to scam another human people for this shit!
because the invested money was not only my own!! i invested for 3 people include me!
i would like to do a good think for my family and people nearly around me!
i have not much things like many peoples here and its maybe right mr bitboy mother fucker. maybe i invest my last cent but ill sell my soul for catch this fucker!
understand?
here gives two old members they can ofcourse tell you that i am upright boy! one from these have my address, my phone, maybe a pic..
ill realy wont to help these guys who loose they last money like many peoples here!!!
and if my guys do good job then i thinking about open a agency! and do the hole day and night catching scammer bitches!!! i thing thats a realy good hobby! Wink

Mr Lan Machine it's over man. You and Zurg sat on here and called me a scammer because I posted only on this thread.
This thread was where my only investment was at, at that time. It's like you're trolling now minershare.net got on with all our money or btc. I understand how it feels to get duped for some bread but making threats to someone who meant to scam everybody doesn't mean nothing to him. The next time anyone should post on here is when this guy is caught. But if he do get caught or them we still won't get our money back or btc.
oh sorrz...
i forgot, i´m in playschol here..

puhhhh....
if ones of you can read and can use a little bit more the internet because only to crying in this forum, you maybe known me a lot of time!!!
i´m not a fucking scammer! i hate this mother fuckers!
and i swear by my new born doughter thats if i find him then i put him my all 3 aint s1 in his backdor! and after i put the pictures on the fucking hole internet!

i wrote that i do posting every btc send here in forum and if u spend and i dont show youre amount on this thread then you can call me scaXXX! fuck off!!
i hate the fucking dirty dead money for my life!
and the last think what ill do is to scam another human people for this shit!
because the invested money was not only my own!! i invested for 3 people include me!
i would like to do a good think for my family and people nearly around me!
i have not much things like many peoples here and its maybe right mr bitboy mother fucker. maybe i invest my last cent but ill sell my soul for catch this fucker!
understand?
here gives two old members they can ofcourse tell you that i am upright boy! one from these have my address, my phone, maybe a pic..
ill realy wont to help these guys who loose they last money like many peoples here!!!
and if my guys do good job then i thinking about open a agency! and do the hole day and night catching scammer bitches!!! i thing thats a realy good hobby! Wink
Activity: 56
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I will donate .5 BTC after proof of this guys arrest, iam willing to pay to a trusted member or known escrow up front, with a timeline of let's say 3 to 6 months to catch him? If someone delivers me his testikels I make it 1 million SXC, but to keep myself safe, I'll state this last reward was a joke.
Activity: 5
Yeah, some went for this scammer and rest got lost in the mt.gox collapse...Well easy come easy go Smiley
..I would love to donate but my wallet is now empty because of this fucking scammer.. It's sad but it's true  Sad
Or it might be that people who just got scammed, are not that eager to send bitcoin to an unknown person?

If peoples in this topic will get scammed twice I really start cry Smiley
Or it might be that people who just got scammed, are not that eager to send bitcoin to an unknown person?
lets begin:

148j5PRJQ31dFufSaN77iUcui5uGSPP2YD  :  0.2

PLEASE NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!
whats wrong?Huh
dont belive that a handfull of people do the work and all ather only sitting and wait when they get money back!!!
lol
lets begin:

148j5PRJQ31dFufSaN77iUcui5uGSPP2YD  :  0.2
so....
i get a pro from the undernet and hes or these do for me
small jobs in sure...and i know that these working fast and clearly!!

but what is present here is not a small job for everyone fled catcher! for this reason, I need a little support!
for this extremely complex job he'd like, or these people about 1500 €. it's doing a lot of money but I think that it is in comparison to the entire investment by all of us just a drop in the ocean is!
who wants to prove to someone that can contribute a small donation! now is the willpower required! how much is it worth to you, your money to get back. anyone who wants to donate to write a pm to me! this should be the amount and include the wallet address!
I think I can speak for all concerned and would have helped to give a percentage share of the refund!
I find it is better to leave a small part of the invested before you lose everything!
it is not a joke!!
please donate to this wallet 1J6wbaSmVLLNL8kceAfmmwfcWHWB52Mv7o

all information i get stand by me only!!!
if the job will end then illdelete all of them!

greetz
Lan

if you want then i replace the overview hier! like "äaösdfjba+WALLET#wgtoqrjgäpio": "amount spend" und at the end the summ!!
i think maybe the one or other think that i will get this amount for me! it is a sserious inquiry!!!
so....
i get a pro from the undernet and hes or these do for me
small jobs in sure...and i know that these working fast and clearly!!

but what is present here is not a small job for everyone fled catcher! for this reason, I need a little support!
for this extremely complex job he'd like, or these people about 1500 €. it's doing a lot of money but I think that it is in comparison to the entire investment by all of us just a drop in the ocean is!
who wants to prove to someone that can contribute a small donation! now is the willpower required! how much is it worth to you, your money to get back. anyone who wants to donate to write a pm to me! this should be the amount and include the wallet address!
I think I can speak for all concerned and would have helped to give a percentage share of the refund!
I find it is better to leave a small part of the invested before you lose everything!
it is not a joke!!
please donate to this wallet 1J6wbaSmVLLNL8kceAfmmwfcWHWB52Mv7o

all information i get stand by me only!!!
if the job will end then illdelete all of them!

greetz
Lan
I'm for genocide too to all scammers and thieves.

Kill them all!
At least it is good to hear someone is still on it. Get em!!!!! Make pay exponentially!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: