Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1072. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
June 09, 2017, 12:18:00 PM
Is it possible for minexcoin to increase in value like other coins immediately? If put on an exchange for say $4 can it increase quickly or is it restricted to 33% per annum?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
June 09, 2017, 11:46:36 AM
What is the minimum amount to launch the project? Just to want to know how much the project still need . If the project couldn't launch because of fund they can come back again with a better preparation.

There is no minimum project for this ico. This ico just to get price fom minexcoin so how much they reach in this ico project still running because this is second ICO.

You are right. I don't know what is the problem for this project. They have a nice whitepaper but only few investors are attracted. May their marketing is not good on promotion. I only see few advertisement or user here that promotes this ICO.

they claimed that major investors are already in via 1st ICO.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 09, 2017, 11:41:09 AM
The bounty website is not working anymore ?
Bounty page is working.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2017, 11:35:51 AM
The bounty website is not working anymore ?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 09, 2017, 11:13:41 AM
Minexcoin looks great, team looks great! all the best  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://minexcoin.com/ref/10943
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
June 09, 2017, 11:09:43 AM
What is the minimum amount to launch the project? Just to want to know how much the project still need . If the project couldn't launch because of fund they can come back again with a better preparation.

There is no minimum project for this ico. This ico just to get price fom minexcoin so how much they reach in this ico project still running because this is second ICO.

You are right. I don't know what is the problem for this project. They have a nice whitepaper but only few investors are attracted. May their marketing is not good on promotion. I only see few advertisement or user here that promotes this ICO.
minexcoin.com
June 09, 2017, 10:38:14 AM
I like this project and I invested a little btc.
I read again the whitepaper and it' s very difficult fo me to understand this sentence:
"Low volatility of the coin (within a five-percent range) achieved autonomously
with traditional financial tools".
How can it be possible?
This is precisely the idea of ​​a stably, controllably growing Minexcoin course. The philosophy of the coin is this: Minexbank determines the current interest rate. A floating rate stimulates the coin holders to freeze and not bring it to the market. By adjusting the bet, the algorithm, in fact, regulates the amount of frozen funds. The supply on the market is decreasing. At the same time, the rate becomes attractive to investors who have not yet entered Minexcoin, and this increases the demand. As a result, the price increases. Regulating interest payments, the balance of supply and demand is regulated. The price is held in the given growing corridor. Over time, with the launch of other applications (MinexExchange, MinexPlatform, MinexMarket), there is a demand for Minexcoin from online retailers, businesses and, subsequently, to preserve and accumulate values. Minexbank is able to gradually reduce the discount rate.
Where does Minexbank get its funds? -- you ask. From the reward for each block. First 20% and up to 70% in a couple of dozen years from the reward for each unit.
A very big request to all! READ WP. You will discover the uniqueness of Minexcoin. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks for the explanation. This coin is very innovative and unique!
In fact it is not such a big innovation. Similar financial instruments are used by all central banks to stabilize their national currencies. But uniqueness is yes! It consists in the fact that we combine the tools of traditional financial markets with the advantages of blockchain technology and crypto currency.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
June 09, 2017, 10:35:53 AM

minexcoin.com
June 09, 2017, 10:34:34 AM
Hi,

Pretty new to crypto-currencies and such. Just wondering what algorithm is being used for minexcoin, along with how to mine it when it is released.

Cheers,

Ron

Hey you can read about the algorithm that MINEX will use in their whitepaper they explained it in detail (https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf).
To sum up

How It Actually Works

The main purpose of MinexBank is to stabilize the exchange rate within the
range of no more than 5% of the previous day’s closure price. The five per cent
growth owes to the practice of global stock exchanges. Once the values are
reached, stock markets halt the trading, thus preventing speculators and
misguided investors from dictating their own prices.
Once the limit values of the five per cent range are reached, MinexBank has two
options: it either changes interest rates for parking payouts, or intervenes to keep
the price within the preset range. Coin parking and intervention are the basic
financial instruments used by MinexBank #minexcoin.com

@MineCoinorg, I have questions regarding parking MNC coins.
1) If you park your MNC coins, let's say 24 hours, will there be automatic rollover? Or will just be park unless automatic rollover was cancelled?
2) In case of bonds, the longer the term, the higher is the interest rates. Will these also apply to MNC?
3) What is the currency for the payout? Will it be fiat USD, BTC or MNC?

Thanks MineCoin.org in advance.
1. There will be no automatic reset of the deposit (parking). The rate can be changed several times a day. And in order to avoid accusations of abuse, the client himself will decide at what rate to place the deposit.
2. You are absolutely right. The longer the term of the deposit, the higher the interest rates will be. This does not apply to the first hours and days of public auctions or critical market situations, when the only way to avoid a price drop is to situatively increase the interest rate on a daily deposit to "indecent", say, 500% per annum. Therefore, the first time the rates for "day" parking will be much higher than "annual".
3. Exit to Fiat at the initial stage will be through BTC. In the future (and this depends on the exchanges that want to place a pair of MNC / USD) is possible in the USD. In any case, applications on various exchanges on the listing to the dollar, we will submit.

do i understand this right? to prevent dumps in the early stages the parking will have extremely high returns in the beginning??
Absolutely!
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
June 09, 2017, 10:01:44 AM
Oh, I received the bounty this week.
Thank you!
I think you are wrong no body receive the bounty until the ICO ends. Participants will get their bounty when the ICO is ends in 4 days from now. But it is not guaranteed you will get it directly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
June 09, 2017, 09:53:01 AM
Is there a  minexcoin trading site?

Yes there is. You can read it at minexcoin white paper.
Activity: 340
June 09, 2017, 09:47:34 AM
Is there a  minexcoin trading site?
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
June 09, 2017, 09:08:22 AM
Oh, I received the bounty this week.
Thank you!
minexcoin.com
June 09, 2017, 08:53:36 AM
Would you directly calculate the share coin dev?
The share of the coin will be known after the end of ICO.
Because the price of MNC grows with increase amount of investment.
Activity: 420
June 09, 2017, 08:45:28 AM
Would you directly calculate the share coin dev?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
June 09, 2017, 07:36:49 AM
Hi,

Pretty new to crypto-currencies and such. Just wondering what algorithm is being used for minexcoin, along with how to mine it when it is released.

Cheers,

Ron

Hey you can read about the algorithm that MINEX will use in their whitepaper they explained it in detail (https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf).
To sum up

How It Actually Works

The main purpose of MinexBank is to stabilize the exchange rate within the
range of no more than 5% of the previous day’s closure price. The five per cent
growth owes to the practice of global stock exchanges. Once the values are
reached, stock markets halt the trading, thus preventing speculators and
misguided investors from dictating their own prices.
Once the limit values of the five per cent range are reached, MinexBank has two
options: it either changes interest rates for parking payouts, or intervenes to keep
the price within the preset range. Coin parking and intervention are the basic
financial instruments used by MinexBank #minexcoin.com
minexcoin.com
June 09, 2017, 07:02:25 AM
Thank you Minexcoin, just received my Twitter shares bounty. Appreciate it  Wink
You are welcome.
minexcoin.com
June 09, 2017, 07:01:44 AM
Hello.
For participating in the ICO Minexcoin, there is no minimum amount.
The project will work independently of amount investments.
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
June 09, 2017, 06:59:16 AM
Thank you Minexcoin, just received my Twitter shares bounty. Appreciate it  Wink
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
June 09, 2017, 06:50:09 AM
Jump to: