Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 151. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

yes this instabuy is just a way to sell the premine. nothing more.
It's funds from ICO and bounty which was left there and don't be withdrawn for more than one year. Premine is untouched. And all funds will be returned back to that wallet by the time.

What do you mean pre-mine is untouched?!

XWkxDTkp9uzvtMCE7NRVphzbwMigLrzyzK - This is instabuys cold wallet address and surprise surprise this is also where the pre-mine landed. They are literally selling pre-mine. You can see it on the chain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
September 26, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

It's funds from ICO and bounty which was left there and don't be withdrawn for more than one year. Premine is untouched. And all funds will be returned back to that wallet by the time.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
September 26, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

Merit: 15
Designer
September 26, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

you understand the system perfectly but you still compare it to bitconnect??  Huh Roll Eyes lol

im just telling what I know and experience from the system, but what you are telling are no facts but accusations.  Roll Eyes

I see from your posts that you are quite likely from the Philippines.

That's really funny because most of the people who were calling me a dirty fudder and who even resorted to giving me red trust for calling them out for

actively shilling for scams were also from that part of the world.

Fractals everywhere....

Grin

Pikachu out for good now.

Yes I am from Philippines but it doesnt mean that you can overgeneralize things. But if you still do, then I have nothing to do with that.

Byeee Pikachu...  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
September 26, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

you understand the system perfectly but you still compare it to bitconnect??  Huh Roll Eyes lol

im just telling what I know and experience from the system, but what you are telling are no facts but accusations.  Roll Eyes

I see from your posts that you are quite likely from the Philippines.

That's really funny because most of the people who were calling me a dirty fudder and who even resorted to giving me red trust for calling them out for

actively shilling for scams were also from that part of the world.

Fractals everywhere....

Grin

Pikachu out for good now.

Designer
September 26, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Obviously you are fud. Make sure you understand the whole system before accusing.  Roll Eyes

I understand the system perfectly well just as I understand that you're an obvious shill.

I hope they are paying you well for telling lying through your teeth to entice the noobs.

Wink

Pikachu out.

you understand the system perfectly but you still compare it to bitconnect??  Huh Roll Eyes lol

im just telling what I know and experience from the system, but what you are telling are no facts but accusations.  Roll Eyes

Me is Cute
September 26, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

Obviously you are fud. Make sure you understand the whole system before accusing.  Roll Eyes

I understand the system perfectly well just as I understand that you're an obvious shill.

I hope they are paying you well for lying through your teeth to entice the noobs.

Wink

Pikachu out.

Designer
September 26, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

I never send them my btc, you can buy Minexcoin in some public exchange and store it in the Desktop wallet and not to their website unlike bitconnect in case you dont know.

https://instabuy.minexpay.com/

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1

Instabuy users just have to send their BTC (or BCH) to the designated address and receive the associated MNX (The supply of MNX will come from Minexcoin’s own funds).

Anyways, am not interested in debating obvious shills.

Am just saying it as it is.

Anyone who has an iota of common sense can see through the bs.

As to why they are showing their faces, probably because they are in some area of the world where they can just pay off the authorities to stay out of jail.

Enjoy your little scam.

Pikachu out.

lol. Instabuy is just another option designed especially to the newcomers in crypto world for less hassle. And that is not mandatory to use the instabuy. Instabuy is just like a simple exchange, still the coins will go to your designated wallet where you have full control of it. Unlike how lending works before with bitconnect.

Bitconnect was a pure hype, manipulated by freezing coins in their lending system and price manipulation in their own exchange. In short, it is fully centralized.

Me is Cute
September 26, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

I never send them my btc, you can buy Minexcoin in some public exchange and store it in the Desktop wallet and not to their website unlike bitconnect in case you dont know.

https://instabuy.minexpay.com/

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1

Instabuy users just have to send their BTC (or BCH) to the designated address and receive the associated MNX (The supply of MNX will come from Minexcoin’s own funds).

Anyways, am not interested in debating obvious shills.

Am just saying it as it is.

Anyone who has an iota of common sense can see through the bs.

As to why they are showing their faces, probably because they are in some area of the world where they can just pay off the authorities to stay out of jail.

Enjoy your little scam.

Pikachu out.

Designer
September 26, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
I just came across this.

I won't quote your whole post, but you are right about most of the things you sad about minex, but there was a lot of mining and many early adopters got their money like that and not just for shilling, and you can sell your coins always no matter for how long they are parked.

which is you send them your BTC in exchange for their tokens and then they pay you interest in the form of their own token.

what do you mean send them BTC in exchange for their tokens?? Did you really read the whitepaper before commenting here?

I never send them my btc, you can buy Minexcoin in some public exchange and store it in the Desktop wallet and not to their website unlike bitconnect in case you dont know. In the desktop wallet you can park the coins if you integrate it in the minexbank to get interest. But you still have full control of your coins coz its fully decentralized.
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
September 26, 2018, 10:40:12 AM
I just came across this.

I won't quote your whole post, but you are right about most of the things you sad about minex, but there was a lot of mining and many early adopters got their money like that and not just for shilling, and you can sell your coins always no matter for how long they are parked.

sure they added a few gimmicks to distract from the main con.

which is you send them your BTC in exchange for their tokens and then they pay you interest in the form of their own token.

and then you have to go to market to sell those coins.

and they are the only market makers obviously.

their stabilizing algo is equivalent to the  Bitconnect trading bot.

They are very clever at disguising it and only the noobs and the shills will turn a blind eye.

Bitconnect also had mining element.

You can put lipstick on a pig and call it Josephine but it's still pig.

Well they pretty much admitted the ALGO was bullshit. Now they are pushing this non-existent card. Not sure what the end game is, and why would they show their faces if it's such a scam? Do they want to go to prison?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
September 26, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
So they ask you to buy their coin and then they offer you interest when you "park" your coins.
No one asked you to neither buy MNX nor park your coins. It is not mandatory, both actions can/cannot be done depending on the person's will.

And if I am not mistaken, now the son of the CEO is now launching a similar ICO and his own dad is the escrow?
Provide a reference.
Me is Cute
September 26, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
I just came across this.

sure they added a few gimmicks to distract from the main con.

and then you have to go to market to sell those coins.

and they are the only market makers obviously.

their stabilizing algo is equivalent to the  Bitconnect trading bot.

They are very clever at disguising it and only the noobs and the shills will turn a blind eye.

Bitconnect also had mining element.

You can put lipstick on a pig and call it Josephine but it's still pig.
Designer
September 26, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

~snipped

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?

We have converted all members fund in BitConnect wallet from Bitcoin balance to BitConnect coin balance.

The available balance shows now in BitConnect wallet is BitConnect Coin you hold rather Bitcoin used to show earlier.

To Lend in BitConnect lending platform, you require to have BitConnect Coin. Bitcoin will not get accepted for lending.

So you effectively take all the BTC and replace it with your worthless coin.

This was a scam from the beginning....

Roll Eyes

Wonder what that twat Robelneo has to say now.

He was so busy shilling for you scammers.

Bitconnect is far different system compare to Minexcoin if you read the project's technical documents. Bitconnect is fully centralized way back with its lending system while Minexcoin does not. Bitconnect was fully designed to be manipulated.

Parking feature is unique and its fully decentralized. Much better than POS.

Lets just wait for the cards to be distributed and other products to be fully working. It is still early to conclude that this is scam.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
I just came across this.

Me is Cute
September 26, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
I just came across this.

So they ask you to buy their coin and then they offer you interest when you "park" your coins.

So you are exchanging BTC for Minex.

Then you promise to keep them off the market and receive 0.19% interest daily.

Now if you want to make any kind of money, you will obviously be needing thousands of coins.

There is no way you will be exit the market without encountering significant slippage.

The only people who are making bank are the early adopters.

Which I presume are mostly the minexcoin inner circle of shills.

And if I am not mistaken, now the son of the CEO is now launching a similar ICO and his own dad is the escrow?

And they are promising cards which are being issued by some mysterious bank?

this reminds me very much of some other project that I called out as being a massive scam way before all the other idiots caught on.

You all know how that went.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?

We have converted all members fund in BitConnect wallet from Bitcoin balance to BitConnect coin balance.

The available balance shows now in BitConnect wallet is BitConnect Coin you hold rather Bitcoin used to show earlier.

To Lend in BitConnect lending platform, you require to have BitConnect Coin. Bitcoin will not get accepted for lending.

So you effectively take all the BTC and replace it with your worthless coin.

This was a scam from the beginning....

Roll Eyes

Wonder what that twat Robelneo has to say now.

He was so busy shilling for you scammers.
Activity: 457
September 26, 2018, 09:30:14 AM
MinexPay Report: The Bank, the Partnerships, the Integrations
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-the-bank-the-partnerships-the-integrations-d113c1a2ecf3

They found the bank but they will reveal the name of bank next week.

What is problem to reveal this secret right now for that we are waiting from long time. Anyway they are claiming they found the solution than we have to wait for another week to let know what is that.

This team has delayed a lot. Lets see if they still can keep their promises. For example announcement about bank partner should be our within or less a week..
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 09:27:24 AM
Hello!
Anyone who has a desire can personally meet with CEO and CTO Minexsystems (Boris and Ruslan) in Moscow on Saturday, September 29 from 16:00 to 18:00 in the conference hall of the Holiday Inn Express Moscow - Paveletskaya
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 09:24:07 AM
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-the-bank-the-partnerships-the-integrations-d113c1a2ecf3

This week,in few days.
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
September 26, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

What is problem to reveal this secret right now for that we are waiting from long time. Anyway they are claiming they found the solution than we have to wait for another week to let know what is that.

Delay Tactics
Jump to: