Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 155. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 6
September 24, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

I dont need accusations instead I need a valid supporting evidence. If you can show some valid evidence maybe I will support you.

the "evidence"  is skull-fucking you but since you're obviously a shill.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bitconnneeccttttt......

OK, as what I said. Coz you cant state similarities with Bitconnect, I will now call you Stupid.  Wink If you dont like the project well you can simply get out and move on, but I see your stupidity is getting higher for a non-stop fud even if nobody is buying your statements.

Hopefully I can still see you commenting here sooner when most of the products Minexcoin are cooking starting to execute.  Wink Cheesy

I feel that there are many FUDers coming in and shouting at Minexcoin investors that you were wrong when you invested in this project without any real evidences and they are trying to make a mess for what ? If the FUDers don't like this project , They can leave it without thinking . it's very easy to do that , FUDers.
he is paid FUDer. Look at his history. Saturday and Sunday was day off  Grin Grin Grin all his messages about Minexcoin is false.

The Ukranian Paid shill TEMHUK has claimed all concerns are false and FUD, all is well in the world now.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
September 24, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

I dont need accusations instead I need a valid supporting evidence. If you can show some valid evidence maybe I will support you.

the "evidence"  is skull-fucking you but since you're obviously a shill.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bitconnneeccttttt......

OK, as what I said. Coz you cant state similarities with Bitconnect, I will now call you Stupid.  Wink If you dont like the project well you can simply get out and move on, but I see your stupidity is getting higher for a non-stop fud even if nobody is buying your statements.

Hopefully I can still see you commenting here sooner when most of the products Minexcoin are cooking starting to execute.  Wink Cheesy

I feel that there are many FUDers coming in and shouting at Minexcoin investors that you were wrong when you invested in this project without any real evidences and they are trying to make a mess for what ? If the FUDers don't like this project , They can leave it without thinking . it's very easy to do that , FUDers.
he is paid FUDer. Look at his history. Saturday and Sunday was day off  Grin Grin Grin all his messages about Minexcoin is false.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
I see MinexCoin high prices and fast growth, most of the ICO last year were profitable but this year is no less. I am looking for ICO capable as good as MNX.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 24, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

bitconnneeccttttt......

OK, as what I said. Coz you cant state similarities with Bitconnect, I will now call you Stupid.  Wink If you dont like the project well you can simply get out and move on, but I see your stupidity is getting higher for a non-stop fud even if nobody is buying your statements.

Hopefully I can still see you commenting here sooner when most of the products Minexcoin are cooking starting to execute.  Wink Cheesy

September 24, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

OK, as what I said. Coz you cant state similarities with Bitconnect, I will now call you Stupid.  Wink If you dont like the project well you can simply get out and move on, but I see your stupidity is getting higher for a non-stop fud even if nobody is buying your statements.

Hopefully I can still see you commenting here sooner when most of the products Minexcoin are cooking starting to execute.  Wink Cheesy

I don't like scams that prey on gullible investards and you're just proving that you're a brain-dead fucking shill..... Kiss Kiss Kiss

bitconneccctttt.....

Just shows you how easy it is still for scammers like Boris to make money, Supposedly that latest scam Republia has already raised 2 million LOL
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
September 24, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

I don't like scams that prey on gullible investards and you're just proving that you're a brain-dead fucking shill..... Kiss Kiss Kiss

bitconneccctttt.....
September 24, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
from may I invested in mnx but as far as I see the price keeps decreasing day by day.
but I keep on holding because I believe minexcoin has so much potential it just needs a bit more publicity.

Actually price is slowly climbing up more than a week in a row.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
September 24, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
from may I invested in mnx but as far as I see the price keeps decreasing day by day.
but I keep on holding because I believe minexcoin has so much potential it just needs a bit more publicity.
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
September 24, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

bitconnneeccttttt......

September 24, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

bitconnneeccttttt......
September 24, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

Boris's son doesn't appear to even have a college degree, his only real life work experience is working for his dad in customer service at Minex. What kind of idiot would go put money into a ICO like this???

If you don't see that Republia is Boris's project and another cash grab, then you must also believe in the tooth fairy.

Hmmm, I only believe in you if you can provide supporting evidence that Boris owns Republia coz its easy to accuse and write something for the sake of something to fud. lol.

By the way, I'm also one of the owners of the Ethereum project, isnt it easy?.. lol..  Grin Grin

Put 2 and 2 together dimwit, the son is 20 something and barely qualified to work at Mcdonalds. The other founder is also from Minex along with the rest of the team.  Grin Grin Grin

So you have a problem with age, lol ok its really reasonable  Cheesy Cheesy. lol.. If you have concern about the Republia project you can go to their ANN thread instead and tell it to their CEO that he is just 20 and you have an issue for that age to own a project, dont forget to kick his a*s and tell him to go to college instead.  Cheesy Cheesy

But sorry, I am not convinced with your accusation. Try harder next time and make some reasonable inputs. ok?

No matter how much obvious proof is thrown at you, you will call it FUD and insult the person. My guess is your down a lot of money and are in denial.  Cool Cool

I dont need accusations instead I need a valid supporting evidence. If you can show some valid evidence maybe I will support you. But based on your statements, its nothing but just a waste of time.

I also accumulated some from 28K sats to 40K sats, if Im going to sell some this time then I will earn a good profit. How about you? Are you earning from wasting time making a fud here??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't spend all your profits in one place!!! Your going to be rich when they send the cards!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Designer
September 24, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

Boris's son doesn't appear to even have a college degree, his only real life work experience is working for his dad in customer service at Minex. What kind of idiot would go put money into a ICO like this???

If you don't see that Republia is Boris's project and another cash grab, then you must also believe in the tooth fairy.

Hmmm, I only believe in you if you can provide supporting evidence that Boris owns Republia coz its easy to accuse and write something for the sake of something to fud. lol.

By the way, I'm also one of the owners of the Ethereum project, isnt it easy?.. lol..  Grin Grin

Put 2 and 2 together dimwit, the son is 20 something and barely qualified to work at Mcdonalds. The other founder is also from Minex along with the rest of the team.  Grin Grin Grin

So you have a problem with age, lol ok its really reasonable  Cheesy Cheesy. lol.. If you have concern about the Republia project you can go to their ANN thread instead and tell it to their CEO that he is just 20 and you have an issue for that age to own a project, dont forget to kick his a*s and tell him to go to college instead.  Cheesy Cheesy

But sorry, I am not convinced with your accusation. Try harder next time and make some reasonable inputs. ok?

No matter how much obvious proof is thrown at you, you will call it FUD and insult the person. My guess is your down a lot of money and are in denial.  Cool Cool

I dont need accusations instead I need a valid supporting evidence. If you can show some valid evidence maybe I will support you. But based on your statements, its nothing but just a waste of time.

I also accumulated some from 28K sats to 40K sats, if Im going to sell some this time then I will earn a good profit. How about you? Are you earning from wasting time making a fud here??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
September 24, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

No matter how much obvious proof is thrown at you, you will call it FUD and insult the person. My guess is your down a lot of money and are in denial.  Cool Cool
Designer
September 24, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

September 24, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

By the way, I'm also one of the owners of the Ethereum project, isnt it easy?.. lol..  Grin Grin

Put 2 and 2 together dimwit, the son is 20 something and barely qualified to work at Mcdonalds. The other founder is also from Minex along with the rest of the team.  Grin Grin Grin
Designer
September 24, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

By the way, I'm also one of the owners of the Ethereum project, isnt it easy?.. lol..  Grin Grin
Designer
September 24, 2018, 09:05:13 AM

Can you state the many similarities you said with Bitconnect. AFAIK, bitconnect is very far different from minexcoin.  Huh Huh
FUD is everywhere, every project needs that, even the top coins have a lot of fudders!. Thats nothing new. FUD is needed especially if I want to buy some cheaper coins then sell when its higher and look back to those fudders and thank em.  Wink

Quite frankly, I am astounded that you cannot see the smack across your gullible face similarities with bitconnect.

I can only deduce that you are being deliberately obtuse cause to be that stupid would be an absolute crime and would warrant your immediate removal

from the gene pool for ze sake of humanity....

Ok you can call me stupid only if you can state the similarities im asking you. Coz if not, i will be the one to call you stupid..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
September 24, 2018, 08:40:37 AM
So new decreasing parking rate.
When they decreased last time, coin fell through the floor!

The decrease on parking rates are reasonable and still profitable compare to other projects. Those past higher rates can kill the project if not immediately taken actions. Only the greedy parkers complain without understanding the long term effect on the project itself. But lucky to those early adopters on the higher rates, including me.  Grin Grin

https://republia.io/detailed#roadmap
So I also tend to be skeptical, as some things are very similar to the Minex roadmap, such as the ICO market, the Exchange itself or the bank
In addition Boris is still the advisor and collects 8% of the coins as a salary.
Why did not you start Republicia first on Minexsystems, since it is now on the market as ICO, that would have been a WIN Win situation for all of you and a good start for Minexsytems ......
everybody would earn  money  Huh
All of this reminds me of bitconnect and launch of bitconnect-X! Why would they launch second ICO?! Why dont they just make this one project big?! I dont buy all that different company thing.

before you comment just make sure you do some research. It's not the  second ICO of Minexcoin dude, Boris only act as an advisor and escrow to that project. Does the CEO has no right to become an advisor to other projects?? lol.  

Bitconnect shills were also calling all those who were questioning the narrative "FUDDERS"....

Like I said, too many similarities!

Can you state the many similarities you said with Bitconnect. AFAIK, bitconnect is very far different from minexcoin.  Huh Huh
FUD is everywhere, every project needs that, even the top coins have a lot of fudders!. Thats nothing new. FUD is needed especially if I want to buy some cheaper coins then sell when its higher and look back to those fudders and thank em.  Wink

September 24, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

Quite frankly, I am astounded that you cannot see the smack across your gullible face similarities with bitconnect.

I can only deduce that you are being deliberately obtuse cause to be that stupid would be an absolute crime and would warrant your immediate removal

from the gene pool for ze sake of humanity....
September 24, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
Please vote for MNX. No registration and for free https://txbit.io/Coin
Jump to: