Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 218. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 21
July 20, 2018, 03:39:23 AM
Impressive figures, the whole and especially for infinite card. Do  we really have such mass of millionaires in Minex community? Or, they consider the infinity card itself  as valuable asset that can bring them a fortune via resale?
Infinite cards is created for exchanges or big whales. And I think that whales is in BTC/ETH communities. But they will need to lock that 1000 MNX anyway  Smiley

Through this locking facility so people need to hold some coins in their card, in this way whether there is a chance to increase the price of MNX in future. Whether cards are being distributed globally are it is restricted to some countries.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
July 20, 2018, 03:33:37 AM
Impressive figures, the whole and especially for infinite card. Do  we really have such mass of millionaires in Minex community? Or, they consider the infinity card itself  as valuable asset that can bring them a fortune via resale?
Infinite cards is created for exchanges or big whales. And I think that whales is in BTC/ETH communities. But they will need to lock that 1000 MNX anyway  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
July 20, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

Very good news, devs!!!

it's a very promising improvement... great!!! ... but I think we need more marketing in order to spread the coin
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 20, 2018, 03:02:02 AM
it would be interesting to publish the number of the purchased cards next to the number of ordered cards. although only activated cards will be counted at the end...

I think that a large number of registered Infiniti cards are only the result of a poor organization of work. I hope to be wrong, but I think people have registered without knowing that 1000 MNX is the amount that will be blocked, they probably think that this is the minimum amount required for the balance that will be spent. Now when they read the FAQ, we will see how many of them will buy a card and at the end activate card.

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2018, 11:05:49 PM
when Parking happens in a Bank is some way in your wallet or on the card, and then I parked for a quarter. need to change something?
Please, clarify your question
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 10:50:04 PM
Are cards with parking with the minimal supported mnx? 20% month?
If you're talking about the cards balance to be able to be parked in Minexbank. Nope, it won't be possible for you to park it. It will remain to be inside your cards balance and thus won't be enabled to be parked. If you want your coins to be parked, it should remain on your Minexwallet. Cards wallet is different from Minexwallet .
when Parking happens in a Bank is some way in your wallet or on the card, and then I parked for a quarter. need to change something?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 08:21:07 PM
If you're talking about the cards balance to be able to be parked in Minexbank. Nope, it won't be possible for you to park it. It will remain to be inside your cards balance and thus won't be enabled to be parked. If you want your coins to be parked, it should remain on your Minexwallet. Cards wallet is different from Minexwallet .

Really they are very different, and also if it were parked, I think that the project in general could not have funds to maintain, so the card has other features of the other characteristics of minexcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 07:51:39 PM
Will the project achieve integration with the payment system and will a payment card be issued? I want to believe this will be a huge success.
It will be not payment system, but a bank. It is much better because it will be 100% legal in any country in the world where is possible to have foreign cards,

That is a broad sentence from you. As if you know all the legal requirements from any country around the globe. There are many more legal hurdles than you can think of when you want to establish a global payment system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:10:00 PM
Minexcoin still need good marketing campaign.
In the present situation market is also not accurate and we are in completely volatile situation.

for the moment it's important develop the ecosystem. INSTAPAY it's very important because will help for the mass adoption, simple buy it's the more important thing for grow of cryptocurrencies. The future of the payments on the web will be with crypto: fast, secure and anonymous
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
July 19, 2018, 07:04:03 PM
Minexcoin still need good marketing campaign.
In the present situation market is also not accurate and we are in completely volatile situation.
Activity: 392
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
July 19, 2018, 06:47:53 PM
I believe that MinexCoin should make the translation of the site at least in Spanish and Chinese languages to attract new users!
I think that it is necessary to add Japanese translation as well. Japanese people do not have many people who can read English.
According to Alexa Minexcoin is also popular in South Asia like Bangladesh.
I agree with these. Japanese also should be considered. And also South Korean language because you knew how koreans treat crypto plus Japan is crypto-friendly country that should not be ignored. Also, minexcoin's website traffic have more German visitors than russians. Plus also their Minexpay website have more german visitors than russians.
This would probably be the right decision. And it would be good if it was already done in advance. The other day they say there will be a large summit of crypto-currencies. And accordingly, all the attention of the entire community will be focused on him.
Healing Galing
July 19, 2018, 06:29:47 PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:19:59 PM
Merit: 259
July 19, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
Just found out about this project looks interesting. Does the system work like MN ? How much is the intrest at the moment? Will buy some Coins too and test it. Wish you the best luck.
No, it's not MN project. They have a bank, you can get passive income there from almost any coin amount. Now it is 5.83% per month, but they have different types of parking in the bank. Minexbank.com
Healing Galing
July 19, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
I don't think that you will distribute any cards next 60 times (at least) while this "pre-ordering" information that minex released gives desire to individuals who it's going to happen, as you can plainly see on the substantial price increase following the news. that's completely shady marketing
Please rephrase your sentence because i can't understand what you we're trying to say. Plus, what's the reason for you for them to conduct "Shady Marketing" without a proof it is shady? Why do they want to be shady by creating their own Advertisement video. Or are you just here to reach your "Quota" because man we're on the same Signature campaign so i know! LOL!
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
Just found out about this project looks interesting. Does the system work like MN ? How much is the intrest at the moment? Will buy some Coins too and test it. Wish you the best luck.
No, it's not working like MN. You can check parking rates at minexbank.com
Thank you! Smiley
minexcoin.com
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:45:03 PM
Activity: 111
July 19, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
I don't think that you will distribute any cards next 60 times (at least) while this "pre-ordering" information that minex released gives desire to individuals who it's going to happen, as you can plainly see on the substantial price increase following the news. that's completely shady marketing
Jump to: