Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 222. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
Good news to the Minexcoin community that after the successful launching of the Minexpay within a short period of time the community members that are waiting for the web wallet is already due to be launched, the Minexcoin System is really delivering what has been promised to the Minexcoin community!
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
July 17, 2018, 09:07:38 AM
actually minex roadmap runs smoothly, strange if the product has been launched but not influential in price, hopefully there will be a bright spot for the price minex back up towards the moon
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
July 17, 2018, 08:49:02 AM
Oh, it is cool.
Is there an announcement about Minexcoin Wallet 2.0?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
July 17, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

Good news this is nice step to push this towards mainstream adoption. The team is active and working hard to bring new features. Web wallet release will bring good attention for this project good luck for your hard work.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
July 17, 2018, 08:01:27 AM
Great.  When final version?
After test will be finished.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 17, 2018, 07:57:48 AM
Great.  When final version?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
July 17, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

I hope MNX never be listed at Yobit. It is the worst exchange.

Don't agree with the second  part. Yobit represents the worst of the worst.  Grin
I look here many do not really like the exchange Yobit . Probably many users have bad associations with this exchange. But it is better to let the coins will be more different exchanges. And people will choose on which exchange they trade.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:22:55 AM
Could you please clarify which security arguments drove such decision? And also which banks (jurisdiction, tier) were considered / rejected?

I am sorry, I could not. This is information not to be disclosed anyway.
I also believe that having all parts of the system in one hands which know well both fiat and crypto matters is a good thing instead of outsourcing it elsewhere.

I am curious which arguments were that critical to outweigh the regulatory complexity of getting a bank license (even in off-shore) with all capital and reporting burden plus integrating a core banking / cards processing system.

I have some idea what I am talking about and there are plenty of reasons NOT to get into this business. Banking is NOT an outsourcing business.

Another question - who / how often will audit the reserve fund?
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:06:02 AM
in interview with Crypto Rich, Boris was talk about partnership with real bank who will issue card. There is record on YT  Sad

I do remember about another partnership which was not named. As for the bank, may be there was such an intension and then it was changed because it is more secure to have own bank.

Could you please clarify which security arguments drove such decision? And also which banks (jurisdiction, tier) were considered / rejected?

and... give us a key from bank's cold wallet  Grin
They will provide all info, but only when everything will be finished and will be no chance to do copy cat from Minexsystems.

How can they simply provide key to us, they need to follow some measures before giving us update about it. I think the community should wait patiently until we get a proper update from the community.
July 17, 2018, 07:02:24 AM
in interview with Crypto Rich, Boris was talk about partnership with real bank who will issue card. There is record on YT  Sad

I do remember about another partnership which was not named. As for the bank, may be there was such an intension and then it was changed because it is more secure to have own bank.

and... give us a key from bank's cold wallet  Grin
They will provide all info, but only when everything will be finished and will be no chance to do copy cat from Minexsystems.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
July 17, 2018, 06:59:29 AM
in interview with Crypto Rich, Boris was talk about partnership with real bank who will issue card. There is record on YT  Sad

and... give us private key for bank's cold wallet  Grin
minexcoin.com
July 17, 2018, 06:43:50 AM

I am sorry, I could not. This is information not to be disclosed anyway.
I also believe that having all parts of the system in one hands which know well both fiat and crypto matters is a good thing instead of outsourcing it elsewhere.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

Activity: 219
Merit: 15
July 17, 2018, 05:33:24 AM
in interview with Crypto Rich, Boris was talk about partnership with real bank who will issue card. There is record on YT  Sad

Great! I see Minex team is working hard to keep pace. MinexSystem  is gradually gaining traction with every new feature and now has its own bank! I am going to advise all my friends to order your card. Mine is already ordered  Kiss

Don't agree with the second  part. Yobit represents the worst of the worst.  Grin
minexcoin.com
July 17, 2018, 05:26:23 AM

SoloPool.org - profitable solo mining pools. We support a lot of coins on different algorithms. Ethash, Equihash and CryptoNight. Our pools have already found more than 500000 blocks!

Our solo mining pool for MinexCoin - https://mnx.solopool.org/

• The block reward goes to the miner who found it
  • Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
  • Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
  • Stable payments
  • Real servers with great ping
  • DDOS protection

Welcome Wink

Thank you, we will add this address to our FAQ and ask miners' groups to add if they haven't yet.
July 17, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
Do you plan to register your coin on big exchanges site like ccex or yobit? You need to increase the numbers of people who use this coin, so in my oppinion you should get the hype of market sentiments.

That is interesting discovery it could be great achievement for this project to get listed on big exchange Yobit. Maybe this guy don't know about the reputation of this exchange. Anyway nobody know what is going to happen in future when it will be listed there.
minexcoin.com
July 17, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
July 17, 2018, 05:23:37 AM
Do you plan to register your coin on big exchanges site like ccex or yobit? You need to increase the numbers of people who use this coin, so in my oppinion you should get the hype of market sentiments.

That is interesting discovery it could be great achievement for this project to get listed on big exchange Yobit. Maybe this guy don't know about the reputation of this exchange. Anyway nobody know what is going to happen in future when it will be listed there.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 17, 2018, 05:08:08 AM
Well all my post just score goal. finally card FAQ!

https://faq.minexpay.com

All MinexPay cards are issued by our own offshore bank with an international license (category B), established and managed by MinexSystems.

This means there is no partnership, you made your bank?

Partnership is not about the bank. Partnership announcement can lead to speculative price pump, but the team is against such type of price increase. So it will be announced at its time.

Jump to: