Pages:
Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 28. (Read 646761 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 103
December 04, 2018, 05:52:54 PM
Where are fudders these days,have they surrender?

I also missing these comments now it turned into very boring thread and no more new pages are being created like before. This is really strange what is the conclusion of this war and who is right?

Minexpay has released test card and it works very fine without problem so far and i think the final card is very soon now.

It is test card only,for testing Minex software.You can test any card,it is not a problem. It is not card for customers.

Final card issuing is on a long,long shot. They dont have even a contract with card issuer,not to mention fullfiling all regulations and procedures after it.

When and if they make a such contract, they will need in the best case scenario at least 6-8 months to finish it and if all goes smoothly.

So,first lets wait if they will find card issuer who is willing to work with them. Making fuss that test cards are the ones for customers is wrong and misleading.

First contract about sub-issuing ,then we will see.

Yesterday, emails was sent to customer to refill some documents, The purpose was that,card issuing bank require document not less than 3-month as said by boris in the telegram chat.

With logic,this shows that there is a bank which is ready to issue the card.

But what is not cleared is that,
1.how many months they have been working with that bank to issue the card.
2.what is the name of the bank

I am sure everything will be revealed when all are set

That is probably only for the ones who want so called test-cards.If that e-mail was sent to all customers,it is pointless,because without contract with card provider they do not know what are requirements for the customers will be and what limits and fees cards will have it.

If they made contract with some card-issuer ,Iam sure they will publish it immediately.

From theirs last statement and video ,it seems they are trying to find card issuer at least 6 months.

As I said we can talk about getting cards in some timeframe only when they make contract with some card provider to issue brand cards.Till now still nothing. We will see.

From thr last video with COO we could hear me speak about already in contact with multiple potential partners.
that doesn't mean after signing they still have alot of work to do. Al of preparations could already have been done with those potential partners where some minor details just need to be worked out before signing the deal for card issuance.
coo said it would take couple of weeks to pick the suitable partner.

We well see indeed.
Activity: 916
Merit: 312
December 04, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

I also missing these comments now it turned into very boring thread and no more new pages are being created like before. This is really strange what is the conclusion of this war and who is right?

Minexpay has released test card and it works very fine without problem so far and i think the final card is very soon now.

It is test card only,for testing Minex software.You can test any card,it is not a problem. It is not card for customers.

Final card issuing is on a long,long shot. They dont have even a contract with card issuer,not to mention fullfiling all regulations and procedures after it.

When and if they make a such contract, they will need in the best case scenario at least 6-8 months to finish it and if all goes smoothly.

So,first lets wait if they will find card issuer who is willing to work with them. Making fuss that test cards are the ones for customers is wrong and misleading.

Yesterday, emails was sent to customer to refill some documents, The purpose was that,card issuing bank require document not less than 3-month as said by boris in the telegram chat.

That is probably only for the ones who want so called test-cards.If that e-mail was sent to all customers,it is pointless,because without contract with card provider they do not know what are requirements for the customers will be and what limits and fees cards will have it.

If they made contract with some card-issuer ,Iam sure they will publish it immediately.

From theirs last statement and video ,it seems they are trying to find card issuer at least 6 months.

As I said we can talk about getting cards in some timeframe only when they make contract with some card provider to issue brand cards.Till now still nothing. We will see.

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 04:24:57 PM
Great! Would it still show up on the price, I would like to withdraw some profit from investment. But while the price is only$0.93

Hopefully in the bull run
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
December 04, 2018, 04:20:44 PM
Great! Would it still show up on the price, I would like to withdraw some profit from investment. But while the price is only$0.93
December 04, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 28
December 04, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
I recently came across this project, I was impressed, as I had not noticed it before, tell me how many coins do I need to run the masternods?

There are no masternodes here, but there is a bank where interest is paid for parking.

https://minexbank.com/conditions
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 03:33:59 PM
I recently came across this project, I was impressed, as I had not noticed it before, tell me how many coins do I need to run the masternods?
December 04, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
December 04, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Test cards are working like it was promised by MNX team. Fuders defeated. It's no more sense to lie and they are gone.
December 04, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
December 04, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

Activity: 119
Merit: 16
December 04, 2018, 09:40:50 AM
oi fudders.... where the fuck are you ? you are too quiet ... fucking plebs
any proofs now to post in here? eh....?
December 04, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 04, 2018, 01:10:24 AM
Video with test cards. (eng subtitles with explanation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMktT43lBs

How come your BTC balance remains the same on your minexpay account? The only thing that changed was EUR value?

You can check the complete video after many refreshes the balance has been reduced from his wallets. You need to watch the video till the end then you can able to understand how much balance has been decreased in the Minexwallet.

I did check it till the end. I am not talking about EUR balance I am talking about the BTC balance. Starting BTC balance was 0.03565913 and at end of the video balance remains the same .03565913.

The balance is confusing and reported as such.
The balance in BTC is the balance that in on your minexwallet account not on your card
The balance in EUR is the balance that is on your minexpay card.

Alright, that clears my doubt. I thought that was sort of glitch in the system. BTW how long the card testing phase will run for?
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
December 03, 2018, 06:49:00 PM
why is minexcoin only in a small exchange whether minexcoin is not serious about the project, a big exchange is very important for a coin that has been in the bear market for one year
well, I'm not really a fan of this project yet, but I think I'll defend it. the project is not so cool to be noticed, and the listing needs tens of millions of dollars, at this stage it is not possible.

Not really. I know that Binance asked $100.000 for listing Dogecoin. Fact is that Minex is small project,didnt attract enough investors.

It is useless to put small coin on big exchanges.
That's why MNX CEO long time ago sayd: at first product, than exchanges.

Because 90% of all crypto projects don't have any product released.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 05:55:10 PM
That 70% is nothing when crypto prices go 10000% up and down in one year! And MNX was almost 70$ at one moment as I recall, and where is it now? And weekly parkings were much biger if calculated yearly, but I dont think that harmed project significantly. They damaged themselfes with not delivering promises, I hope that will change now with those cards!
December 03, 2018, 02:35:36 PM
This month's price for minexcoin is the worst since minexcoin entered an exchanger, in the past few months the majority of the altcoin prices fell but the price of minexcoin remained strong, and now the situation is reversed

Actually,there is nothing strange about it. There are few reasons for that:

- project didnt accomplishe almost nothing for months,

- 70% parking rate generates high inflation in the system,pushing coin relentlessly toward lower and lower price

- Minex did significant selling of coin too which pushed value of coin deeper down.

- Minex has only InstaBuy as OTC buying option,but not InstaSell as a tool to reduce price volatility.

Activity: 13
December 03, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
Looks like just another crypto currency,  nothing special. Just gave a few old concepts a different name, call a spade a spade. Its not a new era of payment unless you living in the past???
December 03, 2018, 02:21:39 PM
why is minexcoin only in a small exchange whether minexcoin is not serious about the project, a big exchange is very important for a coin that has been in the bear market for one year
well, I'm not really a fan of this project yet, but I think I'll defend it. the project is not so cool to be noticed, and the listing needs tens of millions of dollars, at this stage it is not possible.

Not really. I know that Binance asked $100.000 for listing Dogecoin. Fact is that Minex is small project,didnt attract enough investors.

It is useless to put small coin on big exchanges.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 02:16:39 PM
funny clowns disappeared Huh I already miss them)))  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: