Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 329. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
April 07, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
Guys'. I tried to ask a question about mining in telegram channel but everything is even as I do not answer there. Why my hashrate drops by 0 after 30 + minutes of mining.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 07, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
What will happen if i send some portion of my minexcoin from my wallet to external wallet while currently parking at minexbank without cancelling the parking? Do I receive the interest from the remaining parked coins of it will be 0? 

Hello! We have guide about sending coins without parking canceling.
https://faq.minexcoin.com/article/43-how-can-i-withdraw-my-interest-coins-to-livecoin-exchange-and-not-get-my-other-parking-s-cancelled
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
April 07, 2018, 08:07:24 AM
What will happen if i send some portion of my minexcoin from my wallet to external wallet while currently parking at minexbank without cancelling the parking? Do I receive the interest from the remaining parked coins of it will be 0? 
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
April 07, 2018, 06:54:06 AM
Hi guys!

We have just added support for MinexCoin to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool
Very good news. Can you share your links in Minexcoin Telegram channel for mining @mxpool
Activity: 154
Merit: 28
April 07, 2018, 06:15:19 AM
Hi guys!

We have just added support for MinexCoin to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool
minexcoin.com
April 07, 2018, 02:59:56 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 297.97 MSol/s Difficulty: 10.210354372016

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.24% Weekly: 2.31% Monthly: 12.84% Yearly: 70.4%

Price of MNX: $21,37
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 01:29:39 AM
so when moon, people?

We are in the phase of moon eclipse now. The longer it lasts the happier we'll all be when it is over. Therefore buy more and enjoy parking.
Yeah right we are preparing for the moon mission remember when Minexcoin reaching almost 70-80$ it's like a dream buying on ICO and making x10. Maybe if Cryptomarket making a Bullrun we can see minexcoin price grown more high

That is what everyone is expecting people who are parking, but i think Bitcoin market will take time to settle its value. Till then the only option we have is to park and make as many MNX as possible when the bull run starts automatically the price of MNX will start increasing more than 40$.
only concerned that the Park and Park coins, need more coins to Park and Park. Time makes coins until all is well, hopefully the time will come when these coins will be needed by everyone and the price will Shine on the moon.
minexcoin.com
April 06, 2018, 08:02:44 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 240.68 MSol/s Difficulty: 10.210354372016

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $21,22
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 06, 2018, 07:12:34 PM
We are talking about Minex bounty from ICO time? Or it is here another one bounty program 😁?
Mostly we are talking about withdrawing coins from the address with parked coins to the exchange and avoiding canceling parking.

I quote wrong post, sorry it is my fault when posting from my phone.
B.A.S give an answer to my question.

Merit: 252
Healing Galing
April 06, 2018, 01:56:17 PM
@MineCoin.org

I guess you've/the Dev team have heard about this recent attack:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/network-attack-on-xvg-verge-3256693

... and many more sources like:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33924018

Is MNX blockchain safe regarding this time slide management, and this attack?

If not, this could be a good moment to check before it happens to us ;-)

As always - thanks for all what you do!
I hate to be offtopic on this question in relation to minexcoin but i will answer it anyway.

The Algo used by Minexcoin which is MARS(Equihash-based) are of the same with Zcash and the code-base of Minexcoin was mainly, Bitcoin core. Unlike Verge that created a complex different variants of Algo, the complexity spawn some bugs and exploit and as a result, One miner attacked the network by mining 1 Block per second by time-spoofing it. There is only a certain way of attacking the network and that is the 51% attack which is totally impossible to do right now with MNX.
minexcoin.com
April 06, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 272.67 MSol/s Difficulty: 10.210354372016

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $21.60
minexcoin.com
April 06, 2018, 01:11:46 PM
@MineCoin.org

I guess you've/the Dev team have heard about this recent attack:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/network-attack-on-xvg-verge-3256693

... and many more sources like:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33924018

Is MNX blockchain safe regarding this time slide management, and this attack?

If not, this could be a good moment to check before it happens to us ;-)

As always - thanks for all what you do!

Hello!

Thanks for letting us know. We will ask devs to check if it is safely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
April 06, 2018, 09:52:04 AM
The optimum time to get inside is now. Expecting the price falls more. Excellent stuff right here. The interest prices are succulent.
yes for short term. 1-4 month
if you do not like loosing your money.
i recommeded you just sell all of your asset and stay away. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 09:33:09 AM
The optimum time to get inside is now. Expecting the price falls more. Excellent stuff right here. The interest prices are succulent.
Merit: 259
April 06, 2018, 07:48:25 AM
LAST CHANCE
Claim your bounty reward
till April 30!

Dear Bounty program participants!
According to our long-term agenda, we’re starting to increase marketing activities which were discussed in one of the previous MNX Reports. It's no secret that this is a time-consuming process where every member of our team has an important role to play – primarily those who work directly with you. For example, bounty managers and support team. To focus their activities on solving new challenges, we decided to close all the issues on the bounty campaign.

All Bounty participants who didn’t claim their reward can do it till April 30.
Pay your attention that it is a deadline after which Bounty program will be closed. You can claim your MNX in your Bounty account.

Are you dev of this project while you are wearing other signature so what is relation that project have with Minex. I would like to hear this is that is part of this or another project from this team?
Sounds like this info is true, I think we need some more information about that at BTT to prevent misunderstandings.
minexcoin.com
April 06, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
Are you dev of this project while you are wearing other signature so what is relation that project have with Minex. I would like to hear this is that is part of this or another project from this team?

This is a true information from the newsletter we sent to all email addresses who took part in Bounty Campaign and the guy is most probably one of them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 07:09:13 AM
LAST CHANCE
Claim your bounty reward
till April 30!

According to our long-term agenda, we’re starting to increase marketing activities which were discussed in one of the previous MNX Reports. It's no secret that this is a time-consuming process where every member of our team has an important role to play – primarily those who work directly with you. For example, bounty managers and support team. To focus their activities on solving new challenges, we decided to close all the issues on the bounty campaign.

Pay your attention that it is a deadline after which Bounty program will be closed. You can claim your MNX in your Bounty account.

minexcoin.com
April 06, 2018, 07:05:09 AM
We are talking about Minex bounty from ICO time? Or it is here another one bounty program 😁?
Mostly we are talking about withdrawing coins from the address with parked coins to the exchange and avoiding canceling parking.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
April 06, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
LAST CHANCE
Claim your bounty reward
till April 30!

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:56:34 AM
so when moon, people?

We are in the phase of moon eclipse now. The longer it lasts the happier we'll all be when it is over. Therefore buy more and enjoy parking.
Yeah right we are preparing for the moon mission remember when Minexcoin reaching almost 70-80$ it's like a dream buying on ICO and making x10. Maybe if Cryptomarket making a Bullrun we can see minexcoin price grown more high

That is what everyone is expecting people who are parking, but i think Bitcoin market will take time to settle its value. Till then the only option we have is to park and make as many MNX as possible when the bull run starts automatically the price of MNX will start increasing more than 40$.
Jump to: