Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 341. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
March 27, 2018, 02:18:50 AM
iam confused how to manage coin control for parking,,because if send some coin from multi blockchain on same address,wallet make raw change address and it make cancel parking automaticaly..i lost parking time ..
better pos coin very easy to manage ballance, without cancel weight wallet..

try speaking english please... the parking process is more than easy, you choose the amount of MNX, you choose the time , then validate ...
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
March 27, 2018, 12:44:19 AM
iam confused how to manage coin control for parking,,because if send some coin from multi blockchain on same address,wallet make raw change address and it make cancel parking automaticaly..i lost parking time ..
better pos coin very easy to manage ballance, without cancel weight wallet..

Hello,

What do you mean, please describe exactly what was not clear?

I think I can suggest you detailed and understandable tutorial and you would not make mistakes in the future.

Here:

1.https://faq.minexcoin.com/article/37-what-is-the-change-in-my-wallet-where-does-it-go

2 https://faq.minexcoin.com/article/43-how-can-i-withdraw-my-interest-coins-to-livecoin-exchange-and-not-get-my-other-parking-s-cancelled ( I think very useful too)

minexcoin.com
March 26, 2018, 08:21:58 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 183.98 MSol/s Difficulty: 9.6921071847819

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.24% Weekly: 2.27% Monthly: 11.27% Yearly: 70.1%

Price of MNX: $27,33
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
March 26, 2018, 06:05:25 PM
I hope we will get to see new exchanges soon as well as the release of other Minexcoin products. If team will develop all the things and services in the roadmap Minexcoin will become a well-known project all over the world.

Yeah me to very excited about Minexexchange & Minexmarket it can be more helping for the Minexcoin iam remember for the graphic predict from official team and it's really true now the value coins it's 26$. we will reach 50$ maybe with a few months
I don't think it'll be soon in a few months. Maybe a year or so will do. Because the new target of MNX is at 80+% now. Means, the target price is at $38. And when that threshold is reach, it would mean lower interest rate.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
March 26, 2018, 03:39:55 PM
I hope we will get to see new exchanges soon as well as the release of other Minexcoin products. If team will develop all the things and services in the roadmap Minexcoin will become a well-known project all over the world.

Yeah me to very excited about Minexexchange & Minexmarket it can be more helping for the Minexcoin iam remember for the graphic predict from official team and it's really true now the value coins it's 26$. we will reach 50$ maybe with a few months
minexcoin.com
March 26, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 250.02 MSol/s Difficulty: 9.6921071847819

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $26.00 USD
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

Minexcoin with very low trade volume would resist serious investors.

Agree, but interest rates of Minexbank allow the trade volume to be changed quickly and easily. It is not yet a time to increase trade volume. Besides for the health of any crypto coin it is better to have plenty of small investors then a few of big ones.

The problem I can see with those small trade volumes that the coin price can be easily manipulated. How that fact impacts the 'health' you mentioned?
You forgot to include the trading bots. Livecoin is small that's for sure but when someone pumped the coin, there is a huge risk of loss because a portion of MNX holders will surely dump for profit and rebuy again-PARK. The element of parking reward adds up to the risk. So there is less risk of a pump.

And what do you propose to do? Large exchanges require very large investments so that the token is flooded and free only on stock exchanges where everything is even worse.
Urgent need of speed without them the project will simply fade with time.

I don't fully understand what you guys are saying, but I propose everyone be happy with the price at around $25.  We get interest, and with the community we have, we hold our value fairly well, and everyone seems to be happy with the results so far.  I would just not be telling people that atomic swaps and a decentralized exchange will add value to the coins price.  The utility becomes greater, but not the price.  There is no mainstream adoption of Minexcoin, and at current TPS, there is not room for gigantic growth anyway.  Lets just hope no MNX whales choose to do any major dumps, because someone with 4000 coins or more could do some serious damage, if they wanted to.  Collect our interest and be happy with that, hope we get a few more buyers to keep someone buying the coins we choose to sell, but I am afraid this coin might simply fade with time, as any real adoption looks to be a long way off.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

Agree, but interest rates of Minexbank allow the trade volume to be changed quickly and easily. It is not yet a time to increase trade volume. Besides for the health of any crypto coin it is better to have plenty of small investors then a few of big ones.

The problem I can see with those small trade volumes that the coin price can be easily manipulated. How that fact impacts the 'health' you mentioned?
You forgot to include the trading bots. Livecoin is small that's for sure but when someone pumped the coin, there is a huge risk of loss because a portion of MNX holders will surely dump for profit and rebuy again-PARK. The element of parking reward adds up to the risk. So there is less risk of a pump.

And what do you propose to do? Large exchanges require very large investments so that the token is flooded and free only on stock exchanges where everything is even worse.

I don't fully understand what you guys are saying, but I propose everyone be happy with the price at around $25.  We get interest, and with the community we have, we hold our value fairly well, and everyone seems to be happy with the results so far.  I would just not be telling people that atomic swaps and a decentralized exchange will add value to the coins price.  The utility becomes greater, but not the price.  There is no mainstream adoption of Minexcoin, and at current TPS, there is not room for gigantic growth anyway.  Lets just hope no MNX whales choose to do any major dumps, because someone with 4000 coins or more could do some serious damage, if they wanted to.  Collect our interest and be happy with that, hope we get a few more buyers to keep someone buying the coins we choose to sell, but I am afraid this coin might simply fade with time, as any real adoption looks to be a long way off.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Merit: 252
Healing Galing
March 26, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

minexcoin.com
March 26, 2018, 07:52:52 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 208.31 MSol/s Difficulty: 9.6921071847819

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $27.04 USD
Merit: 259
March 26, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Price can't be "easy" manipulated. To make a dump you must make a pump at first. But to be 100% sure you must have about 80% of coins. Because if you don't have them you can do a pump but for example somebody else will do dump and you will loose a money. It is not Yobit with hundreds of scam coins. And why i'm sure about somebody, it is simple. In case of pump percents in bank will go down and it is a lot of people who dumping their coin when parking rates going down. Why? I have no idea.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:45:22 AM
New Asia Servers - MineXcoin  Smiley  All Miners Welcome - Enjoy!!! [Asia: mnx-asia.forgetop.com]

Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | EU / ASIA Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining

0% fee
EU / ASIA low ping servers
20 core / 40 th 250G RAM Servers - 0 lag
Anonymous mining
Minimal payout 0.1 MNX
Low payout fees
PPLNT payout scheme
Accurate hashrate reporting
Full stratum support
Efficient mining engine, low orphan rate
Detailed global and per-worker statistics

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
March 26, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

March 26, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
It's much more coins parked in MNX bank. Here you can see unique visits to the Minexbank site https://www.trafiklite.com/minexbank.com  Today it is over 7k.
Minex do not need any advertising today. It can harm to the project. All that REAL exchanges is only for HYPe, but MNX have another path. At first finished products, than glory. Plus interventions was never used by MNX team.  Active price manipulation is very bad thing and can be used only by Yobit team. If you don't uderstand why MNX created passive price manipulation please watch this video from Crypto Rich and you will understand everything https://youtu.be/02puMg-z6rA

Whatever you said but one thing is sure without trading volume we would not have a bright ,,future'' for any coin. It might be manipulated any time so no big and serious investors.
But if you do parking all the time you don't care where price is going. Percents in bank will be changed in case of pump/dump. Plus trading volume of Minexcoin will grow, but same like a price: Slowly  Wink

As an individual you can say that I will hodl if I have confidence in the project. But in market, the major chunk of the investor (especially big) are those who analyse the economics of an asset and then invest accordingly. And trade volume is one of those important aspect. Minexcoin with very low trade volume would resist serious investors.
It could resist them. But somebody will be first and he will get biggest profit. It is the same like at 1-st november. Simply with much bigger volumes
Activity: 266
March 26, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
It's much more coins parked in MNX bank. Here you can see unique visits to the Minexbank site https://www.trafiklite.com/minexbank.com  Today it is over 7k.
Minex do not need any advertising today. It can harm to the project. All that REAL exchanges is only for HYPe, but MNX have another path. At first finished products, than glory. Plus interventions was never used by MNX team.  Active price manipulation is very bad thing and can be used only by Yobit team. If you don't uderstand why MNX created passive price manipulation please watch this video from Crypto Rich and you will understand everything https://youtu.be/02puMg-z6rA

Whatever you said but one thing is sure without trading volume we would not have a bright ,,future'' for any coin. It might be manipulated any time so no big and serious investors.
But if you do parking all the time you don't care where price is going. Percents in bank will be changed in case of pump/dump. Plus trading volume of Minexcoin will grow, but same like a price: Slowly  Wink

As an individual you can say that I will hodl if I have confidence in the project. But in market, the major chunk of the investor (especially big) are those who analyse the economics of an asset and then invest accordingly. And trade volume is one of those important aspect. Minexcoin with very low trade volume would resist serious investors.
March 26, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

Activity: 266
March 26, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

March 26, 2018, 03:11:07 AM
So what we need for MNX to succeed is to be on a REAL exchange, not some minexcoin made DEX.

Agreed with some others.
Put MNX on Bittrex, and you'll get instantly whales making sun and rain on the currency, up to a point the Minex system won't be able to cope with instant and/or extreme variations :-(
You can make people adopt while talking about it sometimes in reddit, like I do when it's appropriate.

Until then, we've large interests rates for us; too bad for those who didn't try  Grin
See, Minexcoin is low volatility coin. And Bittrex or such of big markets could create huge pump and that is no good for everyone because we will loose our parking rates in that case. I prefer healthy and steady growth. It is better to stay under radars longer as possible.
Jump to: