Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 360. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 01:37:16 AM
I hope no one actually waited in tether for the bitcoin crash, I want to be the only one with spare cash when MNX hits 15$ later this week

have fun with your yearly parking while monthly goes back to 13-14%

Here is a quote directly from page 10 of the whitepaper, you probably didn't read that far my youngminion:

Average basic rates for parking payouts:*
2017: 70%
2018: 45-55%
2019: 25-40%
*The values are determined by default and may be altered by MinexBank algorithms, either way,
depending on market conditions.

One day you might understand why you need to gamble a little, they won't tell you when the 70% yearly rate is going to disappear for good, but I truly hope you don't take advantage of it, because it is more fun to watch you rant about how you are broke because they lowered your rates!

Yeah. We get it. You like to park yearly. There are other options as well, so could you please stop ranting about it?

Sorry if my ranting is taking 10 seconds of your precious time to read:
either way, I only put small percentage in yearly, would be stupid to pass up putting most in monthly, and I am only responding to young minion's comment to me, so GFY
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
March 14, 2018, 09:08:13 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 159.99 MSol/s Difficulty: 7.1169905031623

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.24% Weekly: 1.81% Monthly: 11.3% Yearly: 70.2%

Price of MNX: $23,85 USD
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
March 14, 2018, 08:32:37 PM
I hope no one actually waited in tether for the bitcoin crash, I want to be the only one with spare cash when MNX hits 15$ later this week

Here is a quote directly from page 10 of the whitepaper, you probably didn't read that far my youngminion:

*The values are determined by default and may be altered by MinexBank algorithms, either way,

One day you might understand why you need to gamble a little, they won't tell you when the 70% yearly rate is going to disappear for good, but I truly hope you don't take advantage of it, because it is more fun to watch you rant about how you are broke because they lowered your rates!

Yeah. We get it. You like to park yearly. There are other options as well, so could you please stop ranting about it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

how many mnx ya got?
March 14, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 254
March 14, 2018, 06:32:39 PM
Hi !

I'm proudly parking some MNX and support this project - thanks to the Dev team!
Today I read about this interesting new site.
Please post about MNX there, that would help both them and us ;-)

https://datnoid.com/

Right now it's empty: https://datnoid.com/minexcoin

PS: I'm not affiliated or anything - just an happy MNX supporter (even if today its price dipped much today, sigh...)
btw who put minexcoin in there?

LOL, i suggest we should have 3&6 month parking.
actually 1 year parking is too long in crypto

Yeah, yearly is quite long. I also hope MinexBank can have semi-monthly, and quarterly parking too.
Merit: 117
March 14, 2018, 06:23:34 PM
Hi !

PS: I'm not affiliated or anything - just an happy MNX supporter (even if today its price dipped much today, sigh...)
btw who put minexcoin in there?

LOL, i suggest we should have 3&6 month parking.
actually 1 year parking is too long in crypto
minexcoin.com
March 14, 2018, 03:39:15 PM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

March 14, 2018, 02:58:54 PM
minexcoin.com
March 14, 2018, 02:28:24 PM
Hi !

Hi!
Thank you for suggestion!
minexcoin.com
March 14, 2018, 02:04:47 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 185.27 MSol/s Difficulty: 6.8327207342229

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.23% Weekly: 1.79% Monthly: 11.1% Yearly: 70.2%

Price of MNX: $25,31 USD
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
March 14, 2018, 12:17:18 PM
Minexcoin   already got big.  Too bad I'm already late to see this gem. Very happy on your Success guys! it have a very nice Community and the Dev Team is awesome too.

Not late. Buy MNX and parking on Minexbank now
It is really last time to buy MNX cheap. Because tomorrow will be Memorandum update and in few weeks we will get news about credit cards from MNX.  Try to immagine what will be with price after that.

it's not period for big rise, minex will remain stable
Just remember what was with Monaco coin when they posted photo with bank card and told about bank card release. But here is completely different situation, in MNX we can see card release only in the road map. And when team will be for 100% sure we will get update about cards. That update expected in next few weeks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
great News....super Minex-Team 
Activity: 392
March 14, 2018, 11:54:18 AM
Minexcoin   already got big.  Too bad I'm already late to see this gem. Very happy on your Success guys! it have a very nice Community and the Dev Team is awesome too.

It is really last time to buy MNX cheap. Because tomorrow will be Memorandum update and in few weeks we will get news about credit cards from MNX.  Try to immagine what will be with price after that.

it's not period for big rise, minex will remain stable
Activity: 244
March 14, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
Dear community,
Minexcoin is now supported by Coinomi Wallet - one of the oldest, most secure, and most popular multi-asset cryptowallet.

wow good news for everyone. the price of this will surely go to the moon.
i regret selling half of my minexcoin when it touches $20.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
March 14, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

Now for the trading about Crypto still watching maybe I will buy after have a good news from Crypto. still risky for in at Crypto right now. maybe waiting a few days to make sure my decisions its right
Merit: 117
March 14, 2018, 11:38:11 AM
when a lot of cryptocoin prices go down, but the price of minexcoin is relatively stable, careful planning by minecxoin team and added a strong community makes minexcoin a good project
i am glad to be early mnx holder.
starting from $1 in november. now we have $26/mnx
it is possible we can reach $100/mnx in couple of months
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
March 14, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

Jump to: