Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 363. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
March 13, 2018, 01:51:09 AM
Is there any competitor for minexcoin?
other banking coins
No, it is not. Is it not enough of MNX for you?  Grin in few weeks MNX will be like a bomb at crypto currency market.
in a few weeks? why? what will happen?
New memorandum coming in this Thursday, and a little bit later we will get news about Minexcoin credit cards.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 01:34:03 AM
other banking coins
No, it is not. Is it not enough of MNX for you?  Grin in few weeks MNX will be like a bomb at crypto currency market.
in a few weeks? why? what will happen?
March 12, 2018, 11:12:25 PM
other banking coins
No, it is not. Is it not enough of MNX for you?  Grin in few weeks MNX will be like a bomb at crypto currency market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
March 12, 2018, 09:04:27 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 190.10 MSol/s Difficulty: 6.8327207342229

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.21% Weekly: 1.75% Monthly: 10.9% Yearly: 70.2%

Price of MNX: $29,00 USD
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
March 12, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
other banking coins

NONE I THINK.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 05:25:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwh5PiXNwxQ&t=610s

This guy making very good Videos from the Minexcoin. Very good for new users..... Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
March 12, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
other banking coins
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
March 12, 2018, 02:52:46 PM
Next Generation Payment Platform Minexcoin Launches the MinexBank iOS App

MinexCoin winning atomic swap race.

MinexSystems, the developers who created the world’s first low-volatility cryptocurrency Minexcoin (MNX), have announced the release of its MinexBank mobile application, which can now be found on the Apple App Store.

Users can download and install the app for free on most popular Apple devices, such as the iPad and iPhone.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/minexcoin-launches-minexbank-ios-app/

minexcoin.com
March 12, 2018, 02:05:05 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 180.82 MSol/s Difficulty: 5.9050827054966

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.21% Weekly: 1.75% Monthly: 10.9% Yearly: 70.2%

Price of MNX: $29,38 USD
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 01:34:05 PM
Gentlemen,

I will be happy to wait to see who turns out to be correct.  Maybe they put the yearly rate there just for show, but I can't believe how many people would invest in this coin, and really can't contemplate the concept that there is a strategy beyond doing the simple math you seem to be doing.  

Like I said, I put most of my coins in the monthly interest as you do as well, I just diversify by putting the coins I earn in interest in the yearly, So I will get  70% on any free coins I earned, go ahead and do the math from here on out, and see if you get 70% interest on the coins you receive from this point forward, and see which would have been better.  

And as far as saying what interest rates will be in the future, you are right, no one can predict it, but you can look at the pattern that has persisted so far and make assumptions based on that, mixed with the writing in the WHITEPAPER which most people who post here obviously didn't read.

You're right to some extend.  It will probably be better from now on. BUT that 70% was there from the start.  At the rates back then it would have taken about 3-4months to get that 70%.  It's not logic, it should have been higher from the start and should have seen a steeper decline (too).

That is why I said on Feb 28th that people should start taking advantage of the yearly option, and for sharing what I thought was a decent strategy tactic, I have been responded to with hate, ironically mostly from the people that complain that the rates are dropping too much too fast, you would think those bozos would start to see the value in the yearly rate, but instead they would rather be the bozos complaining when that rate drops to 40%.  I can't wait to see their posts in 2 months!

shhhhh, are you 12 years old? lmao
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 01:22:48 PM
This coin is great. The speed is amazing. Just did a transfer from Livecoin to wallet. 71 seconds! That is insane.  Grin
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
March 12, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
Just had a very long weekend away from here. And as i expected, MNX remains to be stable on a course of BTC downward price movement.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
March 12, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
Update

Relise of new memorandum expected in this Thursday. Update is from MNX CEO from Russian Telegram thread

This is great! Can’t wait to read the new memo.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
Gentlemen,

I will be happy to wait to see who turns out to be correct.  Maybe they put the yearly rate there just for show, but I can't believe how many people would invest in this coin, and really can't contemplate the concept that there is a strategy beyond doing the simple math you seem to be doing.  

Like I said, I put most of my coins in the monthly interest as you do as well, I just diversify by putting the coins I earn in interest in the yearly, So I will get  70% on any free coins I earned, go ahead and do the math from here on out, and see if you get 70% interest on the coins you receive from this point forward, and see which would have been better.  

And as far as saying what interest rates will be in the future, you are right, no one can predict it, but you can look at the pattern that has persisted so far and make assumptions based on that, mixed with the writing in the WHITEPAPER which most people who post here obviously didn't read.

You're right to some extend.  It will probably be better from now on. BUT that 70% was there from the start.  At the rates back then it would have taken about 3-4months to get that 70%.  It's not logic, it should have been higher from the start and should have seen a steeper decline (too).

That is why I said on Feb 28th that people should start taking advantage of the yearly option, and for sharing what I thought was a decent strategy tactic, I have been responded to with hate, ironically mostly from the people that complain that the rates are dropping too much too fast, you would think those bozos would start to see the value in the yearly rate, but instead they would rather be the bozos complaining when that rate drops to 40%.  I can't wait to see their posts in 2 months!
minexcoin.com
March 12, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
Minex coin  is becoming more popular with every passing day resulting in a steady increase of services that refer to MNX. It is listed on coingenome https://coingenome.com/coin/mnx  now.

All data is wrong and is not agreed to coinmarketcap. We cannot recommend using this site until we have official information and the correct data displayed.
March 12, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
Minex coin  is becoming more popular with every passing day resulting in a steady increase of services that refer to MNX. It is listed on coingenome https://coingenome.com/coin/mnx  now.
it is not MNX. All data is wrong. I think that is somekind scam token
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
March 12, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
Do you have your own application?

check on both android store or itune store
minexcoin.com
March 12, 2018, 07:06:36 AM
Do you have your own application?

Wallet, MinexBank apps, check at https://minexcoin.com/ and https://minexbank.com/
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
March 12, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

What is  the link wiith minexbank ?

minexbank.com
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

What is  the link wiith minexbank ?
Jump to: