Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 374. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 10:48:01 PM
I understand the project completely, I understand your point of view, but do you understand what I want to say and what I have noticed
when you say to people 70 percents for yearly park

The first thing they say after that is  it's a scam

it's not that I do not understand why the situation at the moment is like this
im talking about  the psychological side and the mistrust of people when they see such a percentage for the park
how people react  when they see it for the first time

I think that the goal of every project is that when someone reads it is instantly attracted to invest,
 not when it finds out about the project says this is a scam

who cares? I'm not trying to convince anyone to join, I'll rather get a few more payouts before the price rockets, because i am sure this project will gain heavy traction sooner or later, I would just rather it be later
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
March 06, 2018, 09:46:01 PM
I understand the project completely, I understand your point of view, but do you understand what I want to say and what I have noticed
when you say to people 70 percents for yearly park

The first thing they say after that is  it's a scam

it's not that I do not understand why the situation at the moment is like this
im talking about  the psychological side and the mistrust of people when they see such a percentage for the park
how people react  when they see it for the first time

I think that the goal of every project is that when someone reads it is instantly attracted to invest,
 not when it finds out about the project says this is a scam
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
March 06, 2018, 09:42:35 PM
a very amazing project. good projects and interesting. I'm sure this project will be successful and provide benefits to people who join your project.

Thank you Wink
minexcoin.com
March 06, 2018, 09:41:46 PM
I am afraid the language barrier is creating some confusion unfortunately.

I keep all my coins in the account associated with the Minexbank, because I park all my coins.
I have multiple parkings going on at the same time, and every 3 days to a week, one or two parkings finishes.  
other day, I had 21.3 coins finish parking.  I then had approximately 24 coins available to park, the original 21.3 and then the accumulated interest that was paid, all my other coins were still parking.  So I went to my wallet, and went to the "inputs" section, and there was a box next to coins that totalled 21.3 coins, and I was sure those were the coins I just finished the parking with.  The price was pumping, so I clicked that specific box next to those coins and sent those coins to my livecoin address.  The sending of those coins took those 21.3 coins out of my account and it did not affect any of the parkings I had going on.  What I am wondering though, is if I don't pick specifically the correct box in the input section, the wallet would perhaps send coins that were parked at the time, and I would automatically cancel some parkings?  Because now I don't have the exact number of coins in individual parkings as I originally had to correspond with the boxes in the input section, as most of those have been reparked and added onto now, so I don't know how to locate those specific coins in the input section.  I know its confusing, and I don't explain it very well, but hopefully the new wallet will address this situation a little better so we can move coins around without the fear of losing a parking, I don't want to fuck up a year long parking after 6 months, that would be devastating

In other words, I wrote that in a previous message.
Yes, if you don't pick specifically the correct box in the input section, the wallet would perhaps send coins that were parked at the time, and would automatically cancel some parkings.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 09:34:40 PM
a very amazing project. good projects and interesting. I'm sure this project will be successful and provide benefits to people who join your project.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 09:24:00 PM
I explained to many people the way the minex bank works and this entire project
almost everyone decided to invest in it, but I noticed one unique thing that influenced
 their decision and which created suspicion in the project
It's the yearly Park reward 70%
in the same moment they saw those 70 percent
Their reaction was... this is a scam and a pyramidal ponzi scheme
After a detailed explanation usually  1-2 hours long, they decided to invest

I do not know what your statistics are saying
but I think it's a completely unnecessary item that will psychologically reject investors

with  option for weekly and monthly parking, I do not see any need to park coins for a year
when monthly parking for a shorter period brings a much higher percentage of coins

Please consider this suggestion seriously

Understand this as a a survey/poll that I conducted a sample of is 20+ people
To each of them, those 70 percent caused great suspicion and distrust of the project

First of all,  the parking situation is based on the reserve.  Obviously if the reserve was dwindling, the rates would go down. 
But your explanation of the yearly parking shows you don't fully comprehend the benefit of the yearly parking.  One day that yearly parking will be a lower number, like 40%.  It is an option for the early adopters, and one I believe most people pass up because they do the math and say the weekly and the monthly are better options.  But what you fail to understand, is the monthly and weekly parkings are not going to be as high a year from now, and they could be significantly lower 5 or 6 months from now, and they might not equal 70% a year at that point, even accounting for the compound interest.  So if you understand this, you would reconsider what you are saying and you would put a small percentage of your coins in the yearly parking, because as more people adopt minexcoin, the rates will have to go down, regardless of price, bc the minexbank reserves won't be able to support larger interest percentages when more people are parking a higher number of coins.  If you park 10% of your total coins for a year, 5 months from now, I believe you will understand the benefit of it, if you can't understand it now.
March 06, 2018, 09:14:35 PM
 I am afraid the language barrier is creating some confusion unfortunately.

I keep all my coins in the account associated with the Minexbank, because I park all my coins.
I have multiple parkings going on at the same time, and every 3 days to a week, one or two parkings finishes.  
other day, I had 21.3 coins finish parking.  I then had approximately 24 coins available to park, the original 21.3 and then the accumulated interest that was paid, all my other coins were still parking.  So I went to my wallet, and went to the "inputs" section, and there was a box next to coins that totalled 21.3 coins, and I was sure those were the coins I just finished the parking with.  The price was pumping, so I clicked that specific box next to those coins and sent those coins to my livecoin address.  The sending of those coins took those 21.3 coins out of my account and it did not affect any of the parkings I had going on.  What I am wondering though, is if I don't pick specifically the correct box in the input section, the wallet would perhaps send coins that were parked at the time, and I would automatically cancel some parkings?  Because now I don't have the exact number of coins in individual parkings as I originally had to correspond with the boxes in the input section, as most of those have been reparked and added onto now, so I don't know how to locate those specific coins in the input section.  I know its confusing, and I don't explain it very well, but hopefully the new wallet will address this situation a little better so we can move coins around without the fear of losing a parking, I don't want to fuck up a year long parking after 6 months, that would be devastating
minexcoin.com
March 06, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 110.02 MSol/s Difficulty: 3.8124073852304

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 2.1% Monthly: 12.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $27,55 USD
March 06, 2018, 08:47:02 PM
Ok let say i have done all the steps above.
For example:
i have 100MNX. 60 of them are parked and 40 are available for parking.
If i try to send 30 MNX to the exchange, will this cancel parking?

If you do not choose the address from you want to send,  the wallet will be chosen randomly and most likely the last parking time will be torn.

Hello,
How can i chose mnx address from MNX wallet when i  want to send?
Please guide me the details
Thank you

setings/options/wallet ....coin control features on enable then ok  go to ''send" in wallet  /inputs  in receive with label you can se wallet address on the right side /address where you see "(change)" is diferent then your default address linked to the MinexBank ....select that address and then exit from that page ...you are now able to withdraw coins and amount from that diferent address (no from address linked to the MinexBank ) in the same wallet and you can use that address to deposit coins on it  for coins that you dont have in plan to park
minexcoin.com
March 06, 2018, 08:45:53 PM
For example:

If you do not choose the address from you want to send,  the wallet will be chosen randomly and most likely the last parking time will be torn.

Hello,
How can i chose mnx address from MNX wallet when i  want to send?
Thank you

Hello,

Of course.

Please, scroll above, post #16005
minexcoin.com
March 06, 2018, 08:44:00 PM
almost everyone decided to invest in it, but I noticed one unique thing that influenced

but I think it's a completely unnecessary item that will psychologically reject investors

with  option for weekly and monthly parking, I do not see any need to park coins for a year
when monthly parking for a shorter period brings a much higher percentage of coins

To each of them, those 70 percent caused great suspicion and distrust of the project

Hello,

We hear each of our users and we will necessarily pass your message.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 08:32:48 PM
For example:

If you do not choose the address from you want to send,  the wallet will be chosen randomly and most likely the last parking time will be torn.

Hello,
How can i chose mnx address from MNX wallet when i  want to send?
Thank you
March 06, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

March 06, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
For example:

this will cancel your parking if all of that 100 coins are on address linked to the MinexBank  
but you can create diferent addreses in your wallet and
if your 60 coins are parked on address linked to the MinexBank and other 40 are not on that address
you can send that 40 coins without canceling your park but you must use  coin controll function in wallet and choose the address from where you want to send send that coins
minexcoin.com
March 06, 2018, 07:11:30 PM
For example:

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 06:27:30 PM
For example:
minexcoin.com
March 06, 2018, 05:55:28 PM
So if I have 500 MNX, and i have multiple different parkings, for simplicity lets say 5, 100 coin parkings. If one of those parkings ends, and I have 112 coins now available for parking, if I send 112 coins from my wallet to an exchange, without using a coin control feature, will it send those 112 coins first, or could the coins come out of parkings that are still happening?  Sorry, I have read previous posts on this and don't fully understand.  I have used the coin control feature in the past, but now I feel as though the coins in the wallet are sort of mixed up with my new parkings, and I wouldn't know how to locate specific coins if you understand what I am trying to say.  Any help appreciated, thanks

Hello,

I understood, what do you mean. I try to help you.

You see, the crypto wallets work as follows: if you have 100 MNX and need to send 50 MNX elsewhere, the wallet sends entire amount of 100 MNX and then returns the rest 50 MNX minus transaction fee to the wallet.

If you designated the change address (set it to the address linked to the MinexBank) you will see the rest in your bank.
If not, wallet creates random "change" address which can be seen in Inputs in Send menu.

To see the Inputs button in Send menu, please make sure you enabled coin control features (Settings - Options - Wallet - Enable coin control features)

To see the coins back in your bank, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Send menu and click Inputs menu.
2. Find the "missing" coins at a new address labeled (change).
3. Click it and press OK button. This way you chose which address to send coins from.
4. Put the address linked to your bank to "Pay to" field.
5. Put the amount to be sent to Amount field (you can copy it form the line above).
6. Tick "Subtract fee from amount" checkbox.
7. Click Send.
After 6 confirmations you will see the coins in the address linked to the bank and in the bank balance accordingly.

For future, please remember that if you send any coins from the address linked to your bank account, you must always tick the Customer change address checkbox and put the address linked to the bank in that field so that the change comes back to this very same address and you see all coins in the bank balance. Also you should tick the Subtract fee from amount box at the Amount field.

Note that if you have some coins parked while you are sending the rest of them from the address linked to the bank, parking might be canceled due to fee which can affect the number of parked coins and make the amount insufficient. This directly leads to the parking cancellation which is not subject to refund.
Please see Conditions at https://minexbank.com/conditions.
March 06, 2018, 03:24:28 PM
So if I have 500 MNX, and i have multiple different parkings, for simplicity lets say 5, 100 coin parkings. If one of those parkings ends, and I have 112 coins now available for parking, if I send 112 coins from my wallet to an exchange, without using a coin control feature, will it send those 112 coins first, or could the coins come out of parkings that are still happening?  Sorry, I have read previous posts on this and don't fully understand.  I have used the coin control feature in the past, but now I feel as though the coins in the wallet are sort of mixed up with my new parkings, and I wouldn't know how to locate specific coins if you understand what I am trying to say.  Any help appreciated, thanks

minexcoin.com
March 06, 2018, 01:49:49 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 115.15 MSol/s Difficulty: 3.8124073852304

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 2.1% Monthly: 12.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $25,30 USD
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
March 06, 2018, 01:10:48 PM
Does MNX have plans to correspond to hardware wallet (Ledger, Trezor, etc.)?
I think hardware wallet will be a safe storage means for long-term holders. I think that it is not easy to add it to the hardware wallet, but please consider it.
I don't use such hardware wallet. I still prefer the cold wallet stored in secure place. And also, there were project developing hardware-level-security wallet to be available on Android phones so i would like to see that one.
Jump to: