Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 382. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 28, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate:  99.43  MSol/s Difficulty: 4.0819129003305

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.34% Weekly: 2.3% Monthly: 13.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $23,03
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
February 28, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
But where i can see all the address connected to my wallet ? Because my main address is a little different respect what report the wallet, so seems there is some Minex in another address

all I did is send all the minexcoin on one wallet. all your minex will be sent there even theres a lot of wallet on your qt.
but if you want to lessen the transaction fee. just click the input then find the specific wallet who have minex.
you can have as much you want MNX address but parking is available only for amount connected with Minexbank

example:

address A have 100 MNX
address B have 20 MNX
address C have 50 MNX

if you connect address A with Minexbank you can park just 100 MNX, you can connect address B with bank and then can park 20 MNX
better way to transfer funds from B and C to A and then park on address A

I hope you understude, in my example you have 170 MNX but with address A can park just 100 MNX, if want more first need to transfer funds on address A
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
February 28, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
But where i can see all the address connected to my wallet ? Because my main address is a little different respect what report the wallet, so seems there is some Minex in another address

all I did is send all the minexcoin on one wallet. all your minex will be sent there even theres a lot of wallet on your qt.
but if you want to lessen the transaction fee. just click the input then find the specific wallet who have minex.
February 28, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

go to wallet, click on SEND and click on INPUTS
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:24:48 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
February 28, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
Atomic Swap - Dev said it will be available at the end of Feb 2018.

Today?? or the next days cool Wink
Just wait for the to announce it. As long as we're still in Q1, lessen your expectation. Wait till the end of Q1 so you'll see the result of what they're doing. Sometimes, we need to be patient.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

still being tested. maybe in march. they still have 2 month to finish atomic swap and minex wallet 2.0
i prefer hold minexcoin till next year Smiley

ok thank you for the Info that means parking and Holding my Minexcoins  Cool Wink
the Roadmap is very interesting and we will growing higher in the Ranks.....
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
February 28, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

still being tested. maybe in march. they still have 2 month to finish atomic swap and minex wallet 2.0
i prefer hold minexcoin till next year Smiley
Activity: 420
February 28, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

Please, clarify this for us. I have three addresses bound to Minexbank and  choose  randomly one of them to park.    Is this forbidden?

Hello, please email us at [email protected] with information:
- address you linked to Minexbank
- screenshot your wallet "Overview" and we will try to solve your issue.

Also, read our FAQ chapter, please https://faq.minexcoin.com/category/17-minexbank to know which operations you can do with MinexBank and how Minexbank works.
And Minexbank Memorandum https://minexbank.com/memorandum

Strange answer. Looks like you missed my point. I was asking in fact whether it is eligible for us to have a few addresses which hold balances and are  parked to Minexbank.

No way to know that 2 wallet addresses belong to the same person unless you clearly communicate yourself on that. So it can't be forbidden.
Activity: 6
February 28, 2018, 07:00:51 AM
if some of you have problems understanding the "quarter" in the roadmap..
here it is..

Q1 2018 -- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2018

Minexbank for Ios - DONE
Minexwallet 2.0 - PENDING

Q2 2018 -- April 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018

Decentralize Exchange - PENDING
Web & Mobile Wallet - PENDING
Debit Cards - PENDING
MinexMerchant - PENDING

Q3 2018 -- July 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018

MinexMarket - PENDING
MinexPlatform - PENDING
Green Algo - PENDING

Q4 2018 -- October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018

Decentralized Computer - PENDING
Merit: 259
February 28, 2018, 06:59:39 AM
On which exchanges do you plan to go on? It could be very good for this project to go on several exchanges. So people don´t always have to register on a new ex...
That question was asked many times. A lot of exchanges does not like to share listing dates to prevent speculations. Sometimes devs don't know about listing dates by them self. If that information will be available MNX will post that here and everywhere it is possible to do.
Activity: 168
February 28, 2018, 06:51:59 AM
On which exchanges do you plan to go on? It could be very good for this project to go on several exchanges. So people don´t always have to register on a new ex...

Are livecoin and coinexchange not enough for you? To have more exchanges it first need to have a bigger volume, otherwise what's the point anyways? I'd better spend the development funds on the coin development itself.
February 28, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

Decentralized MinexExchange

After the successful Atomic Swaps presentation and final debugging of all the processes linked to them, a decentralized stock exchange will be officially released. Thanks to Atomic Swap, we’re planning to provide a high level of security with as low commissions for traders as it possible at the same time. You will read about these processes in a next article.

more read here https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf
Activity: 224
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
February 28, 2018, 06:36:06 AM
February 28, 2018, 06:34:27 AM

Please, clarify this for us. I have three addresses bound to Minexbank and  choose  randomly one of them to park.    Is this forbidden?

Also, read our FAQ chapter, please https://faq.minexcoin.com/category/17-minexbank to know which operations you can do with MinexBank and how Minexbank works.

Strange answer. Looks like you missed my point. I was asking in fact whether it is eligible for us to have a few addresses which hold balances and are  parked to Minexbank.

you're saying that you have 3 different addresses and all of them is registered on minexbank and have active parkings?
I think that is not forbidden.
I also think this way but look what official representative said here

If your withdrawal order was canceled, it means you were suspected in using multiple accounts or bots. Such actions is forbidden.

so I have asked him to clarify that statement. My opinion is he messed up on that thing.

maybe he meant something else.. I don't see anything wrong with multiple accounts..
If I have 150 minexcoin and i have 3 addresses with 50 MNX each and park it weekly for example at 2.3%.
I will have 1.15000000 MNX on each address which is equivalent to 1 account with 150 MNX park at weekly with 3.45000000 MNX interest.
Merit: 259
February 28, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

Strange answer. Looks like you missed my point. I was asking in fact whether it is eligible for us to have a few addresses which hold balances and are  parked to Minexbank.

you're saying that you have 3 different addresses and all of them is registered on minexbank and have active parkings?
You can do parkings or registered adreses how many you want. but if you will do some kind mistake , for example you will do withdrawal from wrong adress or withdrawal for too much coins you will be the only responsible person for that.
Activity: 144
February 28, 2018, 06:20:45 AM
it looks like i am missing up with this project,  Grin Grin , this project looks good and has a good future i think. let us just see what this coin got in the future.
February 28, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

Strange answer. Looks like you missed my point. I was asking in fact whether it is eligible for us to have a few addresses which hold balances and are  parked to Minexbank.

February 28, 2018, 04:44:01 AM
I am sorry if this is a question already asked and answered before, but I see many posts on this thread (which is encouraging) and it's way too many for me to reade back through them......

Is there an accurate (I know they aren't accurate but within 10-20% would be nice)  Minexcoin mining profit calculator anywhere?

https://bchain.info/MNX/tools/calculator
Jump to: