Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 380. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
March 01, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

Some statistics.

Old Stats

minexbank.com was on the top 92.745 place in the world.

the first place among users was China - 39.9%

in second place the US --- 18.2%

On the third place Great Britain - 6.9%

Today's statistics

minexbank.com at the moment is on the top 89,166 place in the world.

in the first place among users at the moment China - 54.2%

in second place the US --- 9.2%

On the third place Great Britain - 9.0%

Data are taken from the site https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/minexbank.com

can this guy show statistic about miners (hashpower) per countries or regions
 I think that 50+% of global hash power comes from Serbia in this moment
in last 3 months only my hashpower was 1-3% of global network ....Im just a litle ant in crypto world  Smiley

one of the strongest mining community and mining farms in EU  are from Serbia

one request for minex team... about minex debit cards .... dont overdo and forget Serbia in the list of supported countries
You are right. Serbia is at the first place at minexpool.nl I can't say anything about hash power, but 26.2% of people who visiting minexpool is from Serbia. Interesting, why mining of MNX is so popular in Serbia? Or you have very cheap electricity there?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
March 01, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 102.61 MSol/s Difficulty: 4.3116959883424

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.34% Weekly: 2.3% Monthly: 13.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $23,81
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

I guess that depends on where you live. I pay taxes on my crypto assets whatever their value is on January 1st. So cashing into fiat does not make me pay more taxes than I already do.
i just hope, that tax for you is not high... a lot of people could save some money if debit card will be issued for MNX because of this kind of taxes. If Germany says "jump", most of the EU countrys just ask "how high".
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
March 01, 2018, 08:34:55 PM
Not FUD, but I would be hesitant to trust that the debit cards on the horizon.  Nothing against Minexcoin or the team of devs and their motivation, more to do with Visa, Mastercard and other processing companies.  I know everyone seems to think that other companies can circumvent using visa or mastercard, but I am not so optimistic as it would be a liability of a company associated with Visa or Mastercard to allow business to be done with a crypto which would go against the wishes/policies of Visa and Mastercard, who any way you slice it will be needed to have a card that is accepted at most points of sale around the world.  

Truth of the matter is debit cards and credit cards are a technology on the way out anyway.  Minexcoin team would be better spending their time on the mobile wallet and creating a simple means of payment from the phones themselves such as they do in China(barcode scan), as this is the future of payments IMO. The debit card would work great right now(if it was allowed by the providers), but 5 years down the road, I have a feeling we will be paying for more things with our phones in more and more countries.  Not too mention who wants to pay Visa and Mastercard their percentage to spend our Minexcoins?  Better off adopting the new technology(and the debit cards if possible, I just wouldn't get my hopes up) as soon as possible, more use cases for Minexcoin would only further adoption.  

yes correct, credit and debit card are the past, but i think they'll survive for some years yet, so for someone could be useful have them

I agree, the debit card feature is not a must for me with Minex. These days it has become a bit of a hype/trend for coins/tokens to have a debit card feature. I would personally trust TenX or Monaco to roll out their cards first if it is possible for crypto to issue such cards. Because they have been longer in talks with card issuers than others.

Furthermore I am more excited about the atomic swaps and their own exchange. If their own exchange has a fiat gateway it will give more volume to Minexcoin. With such a feature it will not rely much on the BTC value, but people will appreciate Fiat value more as well.
i don't agree with you. If you convert crypto to fiat, you'll get taxed. If you spend MNX with debit card, you might not be taxed https://goo.gl/XfM2ad
Payment cards will exist many many years and will continue to be wide accepted payment method in real world.

I guess that depends on where you live. I pay taxes on my crypto assets whatever their value is on January 1st. So cashing into fiat does not make me pay more taxes than I already do.
Activity: 51
March 01, 2018, 08:23:49 PM
Not FUD, but I would be hesitant to trust that the debit cards on the horizon.  Nothing against Minexcoin or the team of devs and their motivation, more to do with Visa, Mastercard and other processing companies.  I know everyone seems to think that other companies can circumvent using visa or mastercard, but I am not so optimistic as it would be a liability of a company associated with Visa or Mastercard to allow business to be done with a crypto which would go against the wishes/policies of Visa and Mastercard, who any way you slice it will be needed to have a card that is accepted at most points of sale around the world.  

Truth of the matter is debit cards and credit cards are a technology on the way out anyway.  Minexcoin team would be better spending their time on the mobile wallet and creating a simple means of payment from the phones themselves such as they do in China(barcode scan), as this is the future of payments IMO. The debit card would work great right now(if it was allowed by the providers), but 5 years down the road, I have a feeling we will be paying for more things with our phones in more and more countries.  Not too mention who wants to pay Visa and Mastercard their percentage to spend our Minexcoins?  Better off adopting the new technology(and the debit cards if possible, I just wouldn't get my hopes up) as soon as possible, more use cases for Minexcoin would only further adoption.  

yes correct, credit and debit card are the past, but i think they'll survive for some years yet, so for someone could be useful have them

I agree, the debit card feature is not a must for me with Minex. These days it has become a bit of a hype/trend for coins/tokens to have a debit card feature. I would personally trust TenX or Monaco to roll out their cards first if it is possible for crypto to issue such cards. Because they have been longer in talks with card issuers than others.

Furthermore I am more excited about the atomic swaps and their own exchange. If their own exchange has a fiat gateway it will give more volume to Minexcoin. With such a feature it will not rely much on the BTC value, but people will appreciate Fiat value more as well.
i don't agree with you. If you convert crypto to fiat, you'll get taxed. If you spend MNX with debit card, you might not be taxed https://goo.gl/XfM2ad
Payment cards will exist many many years and will continue to be wide accepted payment method in real world.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
March 01, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 07:55:52 PM
The best thing in the that trade is first exchange between MNX and real goods. It is historical moment for MNX.
Immediately see the project will be successful and breaks up in the right direction. Good luck to the project.
It's amazing that Minexcoin is solidifying! Prices are more stable than at launch in November! In relation to these exchanges, is what makes the coins have senses, in the case, most need to find a sense to possess intrinsic values! Where can I exchange MNX for a product?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

Activity: 193
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

Activity: 408
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Some statistics.

Old Stats

Today's statistics

can this guy show statistic about miners (hashpower) per countries or regions
 I think that 50+% of global hash power comes from Serbia in this moment
in last 3 months only my hashpower was 1-3% of global network ....Im just a litle ant in crypto world  Smiley

one of the strongest mining community and mining farms in EU  are from Serbia

one request for minex team... about minex debit cards .... dont overdo and forget Serbia in the list of supported countries
Activity: 5
March 01, 2018, 03:46:46 PM
Difficulty: 4.3116959883424
Hashrate: 117.09 MSol/s

diff record and all with Linux, what happen if Optiminer start work on Windows

This hashrate and difficulty is like this because windows miner was released.

where you find this information? Optiminer work on windows now? give me link please for windows mining

It's not optiminer working on windows but lolMiner, see:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lolminer-mnx-mining-minexcoinmnx-new-version-v04-july-22-2933939
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

where you find this information? Optiminer work on windows now? give me link please for windows mining
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
March 01, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

Activity: 250
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
March 01, 2018, 01:59:46 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 111.67 MSol/s Difficulty: 4.3116959883424

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.34% Weekly: 2.3% Monthly: 13.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $24,25
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
March 01, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Some statistics.

Old Stats

Today's statistics

The sleeping crypto community in SEA region should also know about minexbank. Most of them are risking their money in scam lending sites. There should be also a community for that region. The community on my country is really low. If you're in SEA region, please reply where you were living. I live in the Philippines and only a few of my friends are into this project.
March 01, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
The best thing in the that trade is first exchange between MNX and real goods. It is historical moment for MNX.
Immediately see the project will be successful and breaks up in the right direction. Good luck to the project.
Thanks, MNX have very strong community. And sometimes community do small but very important things.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
March 01, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
March 01, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
Yes, it is truly a historic moment. I am very pleased to contribute to Minexcoin. Cheesy
I would like to make February 22, when the transaction was generated, to 'MNX T-shirt day'.
https://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/tx&hash=325f05279f15cd99506a557605e470126324f3f2465d8df3d9e13f0cf4664521
March 01, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
Jump to: