Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 421. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 11:34:12 AM
The minexbank is working well...waiting for the platform then to the moon  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 31, 2018, 11:18:02 AM
I think that the interest rates are still very very very high. So basically if the coin was growing slowly or if it was staying on the same level, the bank would
decrease the parking rate. Since the coin decreasing in value, the bank just keeps the same rate instead of decreasing it.

As opposed to some members, I'm very happy about how the project develops and I really think that all the minex team are doing a great job. We have the
best community support EVER, there was second exchange added, off coarse there is not a big one yet but it will come when more of the minex components are done.
All the promises, without exception became reality. The marketing are not screaming miiiiiinnnnnnneeexxx on every corner and it is good to keep silent for now since
most of the minex components are not yet ready. Guys just wait until end 2019 and if the project continues like this you will see...

Now I think one of the most important tasks, which will be extremely difficult is going to bitcoin conferences and trying to find customers for the future minex platform.
This can be the second major step after introducing the coin and the bank and if successful can bring a LOT of interest.

Just my 2 cents ..., have a great day everybody Smiley

Yes, that's right.

Minex Bank's interest rate is still high.
As stated in the white paper, the interest rate of Minex Bank will go down.
I can say: interest is super high, it should be about 5% mouthly or even lower. I hope price will go up at least x3 until percent reduce. Because bank can't pay so high profit too low time. But we don't know how long bank can pay that interest, according to my experience bank spend very low amount for interest pay, because of many things like people loosing parking coins because they are moving too much coins from the wallet, or they don't know about bank existence.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 31, 2018, 10:12:14 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 41.04 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.178517020703

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.32% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 15.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $18,72
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 31, 2018, 09:50:30 AM
I think that the interest rates are still very very very high. So basically if the coin was growing slowly or if it was staying on the same level, the bank would
decrease the parking rate. Since the coin decreasing in value, the bank just keeps the same rate instead of decreasing it.

As opposed to some members, I'm very happy about how the project develops and I really think that all the minex team are doing a great job. We have the
best community support EVER, there was second exchange added, off coarse there is not a big one yet but it will come when more of the minex components are done.
All the promises, without exception became reality. The marketing are not screaming miiiiiinnnnnnneeexxx on every corner and it is good to keep silent for now since
most of the minex components are not yet ready. Guys just wait until end 2019 and if the project continues like this you will see...

Now I think one of the most important tasks, which will be extremely difficult is going to bitcoin conferences and trying to find customers for the future minex platform.
This can be the second major step after introducing the coin and the bank and if successful can bring a LOT of interest.

Yes, that's right.

Minex Bank's interest rate is still high.
As stated in the white paper, the interest rate of Minex Bank will go down.
Activity: 76
January 31, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 07:44:58 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 51.55 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.178517020703

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $18,13

So, why the MinexBank algo haven't increased the %s yet? I have an impression that it's very quick to do so when the price rises, but when it goes in the opposite direction, it's not very 'eager' to raise the rates.
It is because all top 10 coins going down and Minexcoin do the same. But for example if all top 10 is stable to 0% up or down, but Minexcoin going too high or too low bank starts to change percentage.

but you can also use it the other way. if the price of the top 10 rises and mnx as well (maybe even less) the interest rate drops anyway.

I have already finished annoying me about it. does not bring anything anyway. Here we are sold in my opinion an A for a Y.
January 31, 2018, 07:30:48 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

So, why the MinexBank algo haven't increased the %s yet? I have an impression that it's very quick to do so when the price rises, but when it goes in the opposite direction, it's not very 'eager' to raise the rates.
It is because all top 10 coins going down and Minexcoin do the same. But for example if all top 10 is stable to 0% up or down, but Minexcoin going too high or too low bank starts to change percentage.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

so the price is kept at a relatively stable level, I'm sure if Minex need it, it will be tried to stimulate growth...
Activity: 168
January 31, 2018, 06:10:22 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 31, 2018, 03:51:24 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Activity: 77
Activity: 644
January 31, 2018, 02:41:35 AM
Impatient people will always try to destroy the community by speculating different negativity about the company. Right now every coin is in dips, we have to give some time for the coin to regain its value. Already team is busy in developing the thing behind wait and watch the market.
January 31, 2018, 02:38:10 AM
Any news about windows miner for nvidia?
You can download miner from minexpool. http://eu.minexpool.nl/stats   If you have more questions about mining feel free to join to our mining group in Telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mxpool
Activity: 67
January 31, 2018, 02:20:45 AM
Any news about windows miner for nvidia?
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 05:19:19 PM
Like it has been said previously, the mentioned scenario are not possible at this time, and I say NOT POSSIBLE:

1) you can check on the blockchain explorer : the first addresses holding the said 1 millions coins have only 1 transaction, the initial one.
     This shows without a doubt that they are not selling the coins or parking them.

In fact, you can see that only 2-3 adresses in the top 20 are parking the coins, and these addresses are also mining. They belong to regular people.

2) They would be incredibly stupid to do that at this stage. The coin went up to 60$ yes, but the amount of "sellable coin" was super low, less than 20.000 MNX. If you do want to get the real money, you just have to wait to reach a proper exchange.

3) If you read anything about the whitepaper, nd if you have any idea how vital the minexbank safe operation is to the project, you would understand why such a testing period is important.

ALl of these comments only show how little you know about any type of project, and how impatient you are. Do your own research backed by facts please, before posting your own FUD needlessly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 03:44:03 PM
Just going over the whitepaper once again I realized something:

The devs have already received 1,000,000 Minexcoins.  During the pump that was worth $60 million.  During this time its worth $20 Million.  We haven't seen any news from the team lately, no 2 week report this month.  I know they respond in this forum.  But $20 million is quite a successful business venture, perhaps they have been selling all their coins to us this last month and there is no project for the future.  I know its a very negative thought, but crypto, you never know.

Dude, you need to shill less. Minexcoin has the best and lightning fast support team. When I have a problem with something I get an anwser in less than an hour. You dont see this kind of commitment very often. Much less in crypto world where 98% of coins are pure s***. Also why would they release new features and gadgets when they are "exit scamming" (your words)?

I am a long time hodler of minexcoin.  I like to bring up the potential bad aspects when I'm buying the coin, but my point is still valid

I do not care about this price at this time and I always keep them on minexbank for the interest . It's quite profit compared with investing on another projects . I will wait for higher price at least 60$ or 100$ in this year.
in this case, I want to wish you patience. because when there is a price of $ 60 you want to sell, 100 bucks to wait hard...
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
January 30, 2018, 12:20:12 PM
wow, so cheap now in cryptopia, hope somebody will sell his minex for me.  Grin
minex on cryptopia is not minexcoin. Minexcoin is currently only listed at livecoin and coinexchange .
This was the shitcoin copied when Minexcoin was conducting it's own ICO. My thoughts on why MINEX gets listed there because first, Cryptopia accepts any cryptocurrency during that time. ICO's that time are not about Ethereum tokens, it's all about forks of bitcoin wallet. And of course, less fees in listing to an exchange. Ever wonder why Einsteinium, which is a fork of bitcoin and nothing's really worth holding it is listed in Bittrex?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
January 30, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

The devs have already received 1,000,000 Minexcoins.  During the pump that was worth $60 million.  During this time its worth $20 Million.  We haven't seen any news from the team lately, no 2 week report this month.  I know they respond in this forum.  But $20 million is quite a successful business venture, perhaps they have been selling all their coins to us this last month and there is no project for the future.  I know its a very negative thought, but crypto, you never know.

Dude, you need to shill less. Minexcoin has the best and lightning fast support team. When I have a problem with something I get an anwser in less than an hour. You dont see this kind of commitment very often. Much less in crypto world where 98% of coins are pure s***. Also why would they release new features and gadgets when they are "exit scamming" (your words)?

I am a long time hodler of minexcoin.  I like to bring up the potential bad aspects when I'm buying the coin, but my point is still valid

I do not care about this price at this time and I always keep them on minexbank for the interest . It's quite profit compared with investing on another projects . I will wait for higher price at least 60$ or 100$ in this year.
January 30, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

You are wrong like always, here is developers adress where is that 1kk of coins https://bchain.info/MNX/addr/XMajS6qVruhRMCU9xaA4FGpUothZTwwWVf  it is untouched like it was before. Team did one more exchange for us just few weeks ago and you are talking about no news from team.  Undecided  $20 million is nothing for this project, this project is worth much much more.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
You can easily verify on the bchain MNX richlist ( https://bchain.info/MNX/rich/ )that the developers coins have remained almost completely untouched.
In fact, in the first months of minexbank they used their own balances to pay for all the interest.
It wasn't until the latest version of minexbank was released they started using the minexbank reserve.

I know the other exchange exists, but look at the volume, if Minexcoin were to get delisted from Livecoin tomorrow, we are all fucked
No w are not. if Livecoin goes down permanentely, everybody will just switch to coinexchange and we will have the same volume

Volume on that second exchange is only so low because people stick with what they know, that is Livecoin.

Jump to: