Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 423. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 05:57:02 PM
this is a kickass project. seriously, very nicely done.

my question is...  few months ago, if i remember correctly, i read in the thread that the target price of 1 mnx will be around 20$ to keep the coin stable. i've seen in the last few pages people saying/hoping that it will be worth more in the future - will that increase happen? (not asking "will the price go higher"), or the whole idea was to keep the price stable via changing the interest rate? or i'm missing something

thanks for your reply
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
January 29, 2018, 12:36:28 PM
MNX is a longterm hold. So I don't mind. We're already in 2018. 2019 is basically or technically only a year away.
Yes, that's right.

Those who want to make a profit in the short term should not use MNX.
Minex coin aims at popularization as a settlement means seriously.
LOL. That is not Minexcoin, that is the clone the pop out of nowhere during the ICO of Minexcoin. The one you we're talking about is a shitcoin with no use at all and it's also listed in coinexchange.io. Be wary or you might be a victim by them. Always look for the whole MINEXCOIN word.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
Interesting project, please release participants info
If you are looking for the people behind this project, look at the team-page: https://minexcoin.com/?r=site/team
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 29, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
MNX is a longterm hold. So I don't mind. We're already in 2018. 2019 is basically or technically only a year away.
Yes, that's right.

Those who want to make a profit in the short term should not use MNX.
Minex coin aims at popularization as a settlement means seriously.
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 11:07:41 AM
Minexcoin is now listed in many markets and the price this coin is currently down $0.03. perhaps in 2019 the price of this coin is on the rise.
this project is very interesting and I love it to see the team working on this project.  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 29, 2018, 10:57:42 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 49.48 MSol/sDifficulty: 2.2518148984144

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.32% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 15.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $21,53
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
January 29, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

The long-term yield of parking is 70 % which has not changed for few months.I hope to see more increase in this with price going above 30-40% by year-end and as usual increase in bitcoin price will make it more valuable.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
January 29, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
Activity: 8
January 29, 2018, 10:03:03 AM
Interesting project, please release participants info
Activity: 28
January 29, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
vaooow interesting thread
Merit: 259
January 29, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
Used to hold a very significant amount of MNX but unfortunately had to let go at a point .. I had been with Minexcoin from the start, invested on their ICO and parked daily with no hassle at all.

Now I'm back. Not holding as much as before (just about 60 MNX right now) but I'm very optimistic about its future. Will carry on collecting my daily MNX interests, these will be worth way more in a few months.
Few years ago 60 ETH was cheaper than 60 MNX at the moment. But now 60 ETH is very good money. I hope you will have enough patience to get really good profit from your coins.

Many people do not know the value of holding MNX or parking it as it has not reached the masses yet.Within a few years, this too will be in top 50 of market cap and everyone would like to have an MNX to get free money through parking.

top 50, providing they will launch the decent platform  capable to withstand the pressure from rivals. Currently it is just wonderful opportunity to have passive income that beats all available options.
minex was in top 100 at the moment of pump. I expect some more pumps in the future. Own market and bank card is very important things at the moment.
Activity: 886
January 29, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
Used to hold a very significant amount of MNX but unfortunately had to let go at a point .. I had been with Minexcoin from the start, invested on their ICO and parked daily with no hassle at all.

Now I'm back. Not holding as much as before (just about 60 MNX right now) but I'm very optimistic about its future. Will carry on collecting my daily MNX interests, these will be worth way more in a few months.
Few years ago 60 ETH was cheaper than 60 MNX at the moment. But now 60 ETH is very good money. I hope you will have enough patience to get really good profit from your coins.

Many people do not know the value of holding MNX or parking it as it has not reached the masses yet.Within a few years, this too will be in top 50 of market cap and everyone would like to have an MNX to get free money through parking.

top 50, providing they will launch the decent platform  capable to withstand the pressure from rivals. Currently it is just wonderful opportunity to have passive income that beats all available options.

I have only come across Taas after MNX which gives a good dividend over a period of 3 months but gets dumped when the payout is complete.MNX is stable over all these periods and this is the one thing I like about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

People are expecting fast returns in crypto but many times it is not possible with the cryptocurrency. Right, you are seeing only one side of the coin but with the platform their launching very soon the coin price will reach to new heights in this year.
January 29, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

That's wright, you can share this info in coinexcange trollbox. As more people know about this project sa better is for MNX
Activity: 886
January 29, 2018, 04:21:03 AM

minexcoin.com
January 29, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

Why are we only listed in 2 exchanges, is there a new exchange on the horizon? 

Hello!

Of course, we are working on this way. As soon we get any updates we will let you know.
minexcoin.com
January 29, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 56.95 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.2518148984144

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $20,92 
January 29, 2018, 02:24:01 AM
What are the latest parking ratios? I'm thinking of getting some money and parking.
MinexBank Rates:
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
January 29, 2018, 02:14:47 AM
What are the latest parking ratios? I'm thinking of getting some money and parking.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

Why are we only listed in 2 exchanges, is there a new exchange on the horizon? 

2 exchanges are not bad, let this coin be listed in top exchanges next year, coz we need to accumulate more and more tru the dips and do the park for the meantime.  Cool

Jump to: