Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 924. (Read 646771 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2017, 05:05:13 PM
I dont see any download link for the MNXcore on minexcoin.com ?!?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 04:05:03 PM
Got my coins, I believe in the success of this project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
August 03, 2017, 02:58:30 PM
The things are getting worse and worse in this project. They say "new software" while it's not new at all, it's bitcoin core with new algo attached. WAOW. There are some projects that are independent from bitcoin and use their own code, I can understand delays in these cases...
Why should devs write a new wallet? When a tested and open one exists?
The new thing here is minexbank.
Activity: 222
August 03, 2017, 02:49:17 PM
The things are getting worse and worse in this project. They say "new software" while it's not new at all, it's bitcoin core with new algo attached. WAOW. There are some projects that are independent from bitcoin and use their own code, I can understand delays in these cases...
August 03, 2017, 02:47:04 PM
Anyone how argue with mnx team about pre-mined coins , plz read wp before.
This project is about create a stable coin for ordinary payments. And the way to do this is using a central bank that pays intrest to control matket price. So this bank that called mnxband here, need resources to do its job.
This is the aim of premining.
Also difficulty must reflects the price, so it is.

Yes, it's for that there is 1 500 000 MNX reserved for the bank. But we are talking about the use of the coins mined between July 20-26 and the use of the unsold MNX: max 250 000 MNX sold I think, but 2 700 000 allocated to the ICO (I don't know if I missed a function of this fund).
Normally we shouldnt have any unsold coin from ico, meaning less. Because it was fixed.
@minexcoin.org , please clear the issue for investors. It is important.
Activity: 187
August 03, 2017, 02:27:10 PM
Will we be able to withdraw our ICO/Bounty directly to exchanges? (When they are up and running with MNX)
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
August 03, 2017, 02:22:38 PM
This project is about create a stable coin for ordinary payments. And the way to do this is using a central bank that pays intrest to control matket price. So this bank that called mnxband here, need resources to do its job.

Yes, it's for that there is 1 500 000 MNX reserved for the bank. But we are talking about the use of the coins mined between July 20-26 and the use of the unsold MNX: max 250 000 MNX sold I think, but 2 700 000 allocated to the ICO (I don't know if I missed a function of this fund).
August 03, 2017, 01:42:27 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 01:41:58 PM
Hello, Minexcoin community!
Withdraw MNX from the ICO and bounty accounts to MNXcore
https://blog.minecoin.org/withdraw-mnx-from-the-ico-account-to-mnxcore-9014bc3a3b6b

Thank You dev, you are always stay in here..  Smiley Smiley Smiley Good Team MINEX
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
August 03, 2017, 01:36:59 PM
minexcoin do we need to send the minexwallet? is it mandatory? I want to keep it until it is in the stock market. ICO and the bounty on site. can you help?
Activity: 238
August 03, 2017, 01:32:43 PM
https://blog.minecoin.org/withdraw-mnx-from-the-ico-account-to-mnxcore-9014bc3a3b6b

Thanks dev. Any idea when the testers that earned mnx percentage in minex bank testing will be released to the wallets? I know you had over 1300 participants but only 500 responded. What if they never respond? Is there a final deadline for them to respond before rewarding the 500 people the percentage from minex bank?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
August 03, 2017, 01:13:46 PM
Guys stop accusing this altcoin as scam. The founders of this coin are very kind, if this is a scam, they will not appear after the ICO. If Minex is a scam they will not create numerous sites: minexbank, minexcoin, etc.. If Minex is a scam they will not update us whats happening, what are the next steps, and are their future plans.

I'm an investor of this coin, not that much, but I give them time to fulfill their timelines.. And most of you are just bounty hunters, but you act like a kid. Give them time. Soon you will receive your coins. Dump it, and we will rebuy it. This coin will 3x to 5x in the next few months.
For the past few days this is what i also notice. They keep on complaining, complaining and complaining. With Minexbank schedule to be activated in August 9, i'll just park my coins so i'll earn while these bounty dumpers increase the % of reward in MinexBank. That's how this coin is made for. Control the volatility.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
August 03, 2017, 01:10:09 PM

Great news.
Waiting for my MNX Grin
Activity: 266
August 03, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

Thank you very much.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
August 03, 2017, 12:45:26 PM

thank you dev  Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
August 03, 2017, 12:43:59 PM
Activity: 630
August 03, 2017, 12:41:08 PM
Hi minexteam. where to buy more coins? Cheesy I want to buy more coins
Check out market minexcoin here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=MINEX_BTC
I think minexcoin purchases are not yet available.
But if you want, you can order there.

no don't buy that coin. its not minexcoin. that's a different coin. mnx is the abb. of minexcoin not minex and the exchange will be available after aug 9. together with the release of minexbank.
Activity: 476
August 03, 2017, 12:29:03 PM
Check out market minexcoin here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=MINEX_BTC
I think minexcoin purchases are not yet available.
But if you want, you can order there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 03, 2017, 12:18:54 PM
Activity: 266
August 03, 2017, 12:02:07 PM

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.
Hello.
1. We are engaged in software development. Everyone should understand that in this activity it is not possible to determine clear dates. We completed develop the product, it needs to be tested, if the bug has been detected after the test, we need to fix it, it takes time to fix the bugs. From here appears delay release.
2. We understand the Mac version is very common. We told you previously Mac version will be ready with Minexbank.
Maybe we need write a wallet for ReactOS, FreeBSD, ARM OS?
3,4. The chain starts with the genesis of block and the second block must be mined a team, since the premine coins are owned by the company. Since the network only started up, the difficulty was very low, so the process of mining was very fast, so we mined 960 blocks. If you do not understand how the network works, and how the difficulty of the network is regulated, you need to read the theoretical fundamentals of blockchain technology as a whole.
5. Now you can mine on CPU without problem. If you want mine another way and do not want to wait for the release of our miner - you need write own miner. We gave you open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin
6. We didn't give you instruction ''how to mine'' with several threads from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
But who knows how to mine and knows what files to open, and which commands to write, have long used mining in several threads, from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
7. Mining with several system threads within terminal is working. Other participant use this method. First you need to know how mining works, and then start to say remarks about the malfunctions in the system.

If you are not a developer, don't understand how the blockchain technology works and invested 0.01 BTC, you should allows other participants to wait for the release and successfully use the products of our project.
We do not provide consulting services. We support the participants of our project and give them help related to our products.
Thank you for your questions, Lalit Kapoor!

Thanks for point-to-point answers.
1. Then why you have been giving clear dates and delayed the project by 1¾ month. (Not answered)
2. This is not the answer why you didn't release three releases at the same time. You didn't realise yet, how MacOSX user are discriminated. (NOT ANSWERED)
3. It means you do not know the command "generate 101". Sorry, it is very unlikely. Even, then if you are so innocent then distribute reward from 960 block minus first block reward (i.e. 1918 MNX) to miners (block winner) who run their system for this coin successfully. (Don't make fool of us)
4. You simply avoid this question.
5. Where is democracy? Where is decentrilization? So my next question is why did you release any of the wallet (linux or windows)? Any one who KNOWS can build their self.(Properly answered and accept that it is your WILL to release some code or not).
6. Read point 5 above. (You simply avoid this question and feels again, it is your WILL only).
7. Yes it is working for 15 minutes. You have agreed upon this in Russian thread. What about after that? (Partially answered)

This is your clear arrogance when you said you do not provide consulting services. People here simply demand what you have promised. They don't need your consultations. There are people who invested in this project and even don't know the basics of wallet management. Why did you seek their money and support if you can't tolerate them?

I am a designer and hobby developer, understand exactly how the blockchain technology works but not that competent to make my own client or miner. I am very glad to not invested 1 BTC in the wake of elevated morals after reading your whitepaper on the last day of this ICO. Currently, I have several times more MNX than I got from sale and bounty. But my question about this is: DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. I fear, in your point-of-veiw, it makes difference.

I want this project to be successful because I am the one who will get return many times of my investment. I can wait for months, if you say, but not delays, miscommunication, hiding facts, discrimination and unprofessionalism.

I would be very glad if you just answer here, even if once a day, to all the relevant questions, doubts and queries AND finally, properly communicate like this.
Jump to: