Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 927. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
August 03, 2017, 08:24:21 AM
Hi,
I want to add password to wallet, and make a backup, both options exsists from the menubar, but i dont know how to open a backup, and also after encryption, minexcoin-qt never ask for password.
Could any one help me?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
August 03, 2017, 08:21:52 AM
Why is the amouth of MNC that we can witfhdraw much smaller dan on the balance?
Can we keep our balance on our ico page so we don't have to withdraw?

Hello!

You can withdraw all your amount from ICO account. But if you got the answer: 'Order is opened. Please wait until order will be processed’’ — this means that the application was submitted successfully, but there are errors in the balance sheet.' it suggests your withdrawing needs addition checking and then you will get your coins.
You can keep your coins on the balance. We have no limit time for withdrawing MNX now.  
Activity: 377
Merit: 110
August 03, 2017, 08:21:33 AM
Fucking scam ico ! Give us our money or send me my bitcoin back. This is fucking joke, most unprofessional ico ever.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 08:19:23 AM

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.

Its simple question

1. Only gods and dev know
2. Only gods and dev know
3. Only gods and dev know
4. Only gods and dev know
5. Only gods and dev know
6. Only gods and dev know
7. Only gods and dev know

So you just need wait and see until 9 august if still delay this project 100% scam  Cool
Stop barking like a monkey  Tongue

He isn't completely wrong. You know, they can release the project on this date or later (with delays yes), and they also can have done some things which seem like scam (like sonulrk specified) for their own interest. It's strange they don't want to communicate about these problems, for a project which want to provide price stability, and I'm really worrying about this, and disappointed from the answer we get..

everyone on all channels of minex is curious about the 5.5 million MNX mined.  why they won't address it is casing uncertainty
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
August 03, 2017, 08:18:00 AM
when can this minex be traded? i have some Minex coins from ICO
where Minex will be listing in exchange, long enough also I await the release of this coin?
minexcoin.com
August 03, 2017, 08:16:33 AM
can i withdraw my bounty balance?

Hello!

It will be available to withdraw your coins from Bounty account to MNXcore wallet today.
We will post announcement about it.
Follow our news.

Hi dev , when we can withdraw mnx from bounty page to our mnxcore , its already August 03, 2017, 11:55:37 AM on local bitcointalk time , thanks

Hello!

Please, have a patience. Update will be today.
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
August 03, 2017, 08:14:21 AM

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.

Its simple question

So you just need wait and see until 9 august if still delay this project 100% scam  Cool

He isn't completely wrong. You know, they can release the project on this date or later (with delays yes), and they also can have done some things which seem like scam (like sonulrk specified) for their own interest. It's strange they don't want to communicate about these problems, for a project which want to provide price stability, and I'm really worrying about this, and disappointed from the answer we get..
minexcoin.com
August 03, 2017, 08:13:00 AM
hello guys the new updates of the minexcoin is for investor only ?
what abount the bounty paticipants how will get our minexcoin?

Hello!

Yes, yesterday we had update for ICO accounts.
The button for withdraw MNX to MNXCore(in bounty account)will be realized today. We will announce when exactly.

Thank you for participation!
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
August 03, 2017, 08:11:56 AM

Hello!

It will be available to withdraw your coins from Bounty account to MNXcore wallet today.
Follow our news.

Hi dev , when we can withdraw mnx from bounty page to our mnxcore , its already August 03, 2017, 11:55:37 AM on local bitcointalk time , thanks
Hey mate they will announce it today, but only the dev know what time should they post. Just be patient, the ICO site has already done and the next step is the bounty site. Don't be afraid the dev would not leaving us, because they are very responsive team.
Yes iam sorry for my impatience, i'm just confused because in my country already enter the night, for now i will wait for news from dev.
God bless you all
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
August 03, 2017, 08:03:32 AM
you asked a good question. we were thinking the same thing all investors.
we're all curious. find the answer anymore questions. we got tired of waiting.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 08:03:00 AM

Its simple question

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
August 03, 2017, 07:56:31 AM

Hello!

Follow our news.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 07:55:53 AM
They had pre-mined themselves. I think the genesis (1st) block reward was 5,500,000 MNX which is mentioned in whitepaper. And I must say this is poorly planned.

I thouk pre-mined blocks corresponded to the adress which mined between July 20-26. But apparently you are right, this is the only pre-mined block specified in the whitepaper, so I don't know what to think about the blocks mined between July 20-26 ...

Poor planning or cheating.

sonurlk you are too much talking are you invested on this project? if not just get out from here , just wait and see until 9 august if still delay like yesterday you can blame the dev as As you like ,  Of course I am also disappointed with this project, but dev said the 9th is the last and will not delay anymore (see page 232-235) and if there is delay anymore maybe this project 100% scam

minexcoin.com
August 03, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

Hello!

Follow our news.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
August 03, 2017, 07:53:00 AM
how much is the ico price dev? is your listed in any exchange?
ico price is 0.0023+ btc, quit a good price for the start.

even if ico price is around 0.0023,i believe when it hit exchanger the price will fall for sure.
but,with minexbank i hope it will not down to deep.
lets stop talking about price,just curious when exchanger listing this coin ? and when is the 'exact' time for minexbank ?
because i am very sure they won't list it if 'Minexbank' not ready yet,because if it listed on any exchanger and minexbank not downloadable or useable the crash is real
minexcoin.com
August 03, 2017, 07:51:06 AM
Hello, Minexcoin community!
Withdraw MNX from the ICO account to MNXcore.
https://blog.minecoin.org/withdraw-mnx-from-the-ico-account-to-mnxcore-9014bc3a3b6b

according to the blog,

"..With the bounty panel you can withdraw tomorrow..."

is this mean that those who joined the bounty, we cannot yet withdraw our tokens yet?

Hello.
It means you can withdraw MNX from bounty account today. We will give you instruction how to do it.

so starting today we can also withdraw our bounties?
but there is no instructions yet.. have you already posted on how yo do it in the bounty portal?

Hello!

Detailed instructions will be written in our blog after we will realised that opportunity in the bounty account.
We will announce this news here and in our official channel.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 07:48:12 AM
Why can we only withdraw only a part of the balans on the ICO page?
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 03, 2017, 07:47:38 AM
Yes, it is good start. If the coin have a lot of supporter, I think It will be top ten altcoin. Seeing the network, it stands on its own blockchain. THis is a real coin not token that sticks to another network.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
August 03, 2017, 07:46:40 AM
I have hope now. I gave too much effort. On 9 August will be pushed to the market they won't leave. why this happened.
we are not waiting anymore now.  Angry
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 07:34:10 AM
Jump to: