Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 956. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 05:21:57 PM
Finally there's win wallet. Thanks...

"Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining."
Can you provide a clear instruction? I want 150 billion coins and I put generate 150.....0? Maybe you put there a number of threads? What is this number for?

My wallet is stuck on syncing headers for block 993... For quite a bit of time now.

And for GOD SAKE PLEASE UPDATE OP (1st post in the thread) will latest news, wallet links, mining guide etc. I've asked that before. Please have some respect to MineX users.
Also you can answer to multiple people in 1 post as every other user or dev on this forms. I find it quite annoying to scroll separate posts-answers for each question.  

Actually it's stuck  stuck on syncing headers for block 993. There is some issue for sure. No progress for a long time, I also tried to delete the blockchain and resync, didn't help.

Having the same problem.
When trying to close it locks up and will not close.
Have to restart Windows.
You can force the application to be shut down from the task manager, so you do not have to bother to restart your computer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 25, 2017, 05:05:59 PM

"Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining."
Can you provide a clear instruction? I want 150 billion coins and I put generate 150.....0? Maybe you put there a number of threads? What is this number for?

My wallet is stuck on syncing headers for block 993... For quite a bit of time now.

And for GOD SAKE PLEASE UPDATE OP (1st post in the thread) will latest news, wallet links, mining guide etc. I've asked that before. Please have some respect to MineX users.
Also you can answer to multiple people in 1 post as every other user or dev on this forms. I find it quite annoying to scroll separate posts-answers for each question.  

Actually it's stuck  stuck on syncing headers for block 993. There is some issue for sure. No progress for a long time, I also tried to delete the blockchain and resync, didn't help.

Having the same problem.
When trying to close it locks up and will not close.
Have to restart Windows.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

Actually it's stuck  stuck on syncing headers for block 993. There is some issue for sure. No progress for a long time, I also tried to delete the blockchain and resync, didn't help.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
July 25, 2017, 04:23:09 PM
i installed ubuntu in a VM. Can anybody tell me please how i can start the linux wallet. all i have is the minexcoin-qt on my desktop.

do i have to install other packages first?

i am still learning how to run this wallet on ubuntu. i made a few steps. and while waiting while "make" is running i see this error:

the make command just stopped with this errors. could the devs please tell me what is wrong. thank you.

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 03:37:11 PM
Can you please help me with the mining program (Windows 64 bit version)? I ran the command "generate 1", and after some hours, there is a resulting hash. How do I put this into my wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
July 25, 2017, 02:37:18 PM
i installed ubuntu in a VM. Can anybody tell me please how i can start the linux wallet. all i have is the minexcoin-qt on my desktop.

do i have to install other packages first?
Activity: 1092
July 25, 2017, 01:58:53 PM
synchronization stack on 2 hours regardless of how may times i restart it, even deleted it and reinstalled it or re ran exe, any thing i can do, a solution will help, thankd
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
July 25, 2017, 01:51:33 PM
Hello, Minexcoin community!
We are pleased to present you the Windows version (64 bit). You can download the wallet by link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6RgVwaRHPRyZGQycjlrRS1fY2s (file - minex-qt)

Now is available for mine only CPU mining.
How to mine coins:
Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining.
Network difficulty is high. Because of this, mining will be slowly.

Thank you for your participation!

Great job! I downloaded it.
Activity: 686
July 25, 2017, 01:08:34 PM
Did you really type in "amount you want mining" ?

Yes, I type: 1, 5, 10, 100... for every halue I type, I get the same error...

It works I used the (default = 1000000).
generate 1000000
Activity: 37
July 25, 2017, 12:36:34 PM
lol... no i thought you typed the words.  I don't know... mine worked I typed generate 5
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
July 25, 2017, 12:26:18 PM

Yes, I type: 1, 5, 10, 100... for every halue I type, I get the same error...
Activity: 37
July 25, 2017, 12:12:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
July 25, 2017, 12:04:39 PM
Hello, Minexcoin community!

Now is available for mine only CPU mining.
How to mine coins:
Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining.
Network difficulty is high. Because of this, mining will be slowly.

I have downloaded Windows wallet x64

I don't understand how to mine?  I did this on wallet:  "Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining."
And I get this error: 16:03:42 Method not found (code -32601)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
July 25, 2017, 11:51:51 AM
i need wallet 32bit version, when it release? please, release it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 11:47:59 AM
sadly, but this project just waste my money, time and patience.
the team "realeased" only lies and delays.
and by the way: why the parking rate is zero?
Hello.
What exactly do you dislike in this project?
1. Finished  ICO - we counted coins for investors to their acounts.
2. Participants in the bounty campaign - converted shares into MNX and counted to account bounty.
3. We launched a test version of the Minexbank and Xcore -  participants in the testing will receive the coins (percentage from parking).
4. Already made a release MNXcore and you can mining MNX already.
5. On August 2nd we will be listed on exchanges.
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 11:33:32 AM
Should I write "generate 2" for example to mine 2 coins?
Hello.
Yes, you are right. If you want more coins - you write generate 50 (example).
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 11:31:47 AM
Should I write "generate 2" for example to mine 2 coins?
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 11:30:55 AM

My telegram has blocked in your country, like my country telegram has blocked
Hello.
Where are you from?
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 11:27:28 AM

they're so busy preparing everything,we knew it.
but the question is they're delaying about the release date,at very least why telling people about the date if you're not sure about it.
how long it will take you should know about it,so please don't make any promises again and tell us what happen.
we can understand your position (should be)

Hello.
Yes, you are right. We understand you.
We try to do everything qualitatively and without delays but this is a work process, there are constantly some problems. There's no problem when you don't make anything.
Jump to: