Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 957. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 11:18:18 AM
After I turn on mining, then the console becomes unresponsive.

If I put in a other command, I get no errors, but nothing happens.

Same here, it is worked as xcoin wallet.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2017, 11:17:13 AM

Yes it will stuck if you run generate, you can run another command if generate is finished.
and if you want to run another command before generate complete you need to close and reopen the wallet
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
July 25, 2017, 11:12:11 AM
Hello, Minexcoin community!
We are pleased to present you the Windows version (64 bit). You can download the wallet by link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6RgVwaRHPRyZGQycjlrRS1fY2s (file - minex-qt)

Now is available for mine only CPU mining.
How to mine coins:
Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining.
Network difficulty is high. Because of this, mining will be slowly.

Thank you for your participation!

Finally a really good news! Thank you dev! I'm trying to mine now. When you'll release a pool and a gpu miner?
You are doing the best, I know!
Thank you very much, this is what I waited from yesterday, can not wait for the 2nd of August  Smiley
Activity: 1202
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
July 25, 2017, 10:57:43 AM

Activity: 266
July 25, 2017, 10:53:08 AM
We are pleased to present you the Windows version (64 bit). You can download the wallet by link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6RgVwaRHPRyZGQycjlrRS1fY2s (file - minex-qt)

How to mine coins:
Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining.

Thanks for the same. Hopefully, from this wallet, minex system will get on a right tract.
Activity: 1202
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
July 25, 2017, 10:48:58 AM
How is the MNX paid out from the bounty program?
As I would like to move them to my wallet on my PC and mine with them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 10:46:05 AM
Testing of Minexbank and Minexcoin is nearing its completion
Link for submitting the form in Telegram: https://t.me/minexsystemsbot

https://blog.minecoin.org/minexbank-and-minexcoin-is-nearing-its-completion-163b76b5d5a9

If I am accepted with an official tester, what is the next step to receive MXN bounty for being a tester?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
July 25, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

How to mine coins:

Finally a really good news! Thank you dev! I'm trying to mine now. When you'll release a pool and a gpu miner?
You are doing the best, I know!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
July 25, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

How to mine coins:

And for 32 bit sir?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 10:15:58 AM

How to mine coins:

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
July 25, 2017, 09:48:48 AM
Hello MineCoin.org,

When will the Windows wallet be available?

Some people are already mining and the rest are unable, pretty unfair!

Also, as others asked:

OP needs to update first page with information.  Such bad method of communication when everything is everywhere and not summarized at the same place/s.
Hello!
We are going to release MNXcore wallet for Windows 64 today. We will post information about it. Follow our news. 

do you already know when the OSX wallet will be ready?
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 09:33:36 AM
Hi Minecoin.org, I would trying to park my coins on minexbank site, but not percentage is available on every kind: daily, weekly and yearly. Can you solve it please?? Cheesy Waiting windows wallet too
Hello!
It is last day of the test version. Nobody can parking test coin because daily, weekly and yearly parking are on zero percentage.
You need to send a message to bot in Telegram and wait for accruing your percentage from parking of test coins.
The MinexBank and exchange will be access after August 2nd and then you can parking your coins.
minexcoin.com
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
July 25, 2017, 09:24:27 AM
MNXcore wallet for Window 64 is of what I also am waiting to download and put my hands on it. I am following the updates here in this thread and on social media as well. It would be good to play little with next release for Windows clients. We are moving in right direction steadily this is what I like in this project the most.
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 09:15:17 AM
Hello MineCoin.org,

When will the Windows wallet be available?

Some people are already mining and the rest are unable, pretty unfair!

Also, as others asked:

OP needs to update first page with information.  Such bad method of communication when everything is everywhere and not summarized at the same place/s.
Hello!
We are going to release MNXcore wallet for Windows 64 today. We will post information about it. Follow our news. 
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 09:04:48 AM

How to withdraw balance MNX from the stakes we can?

help me dev

Hello!

If you mean your bounty or ico coins, you can move your mnx after 1-2 of August, when we will be launched on exchange.
In your account you will see special tab for move your Bounty or ICO coins to your wallet(or both of them).
And then you can transfer your mnx to exchange.

Thank you for paricipate!
Are we all able to transfer funds from Minex account directly to exchange, without having to transfer to Xcore wallet first ??

Hello!
You need to download MNXcore wallet and then you can transfer your coins from wallet to exchange. But you can do it after our listing on exchange August 2nd.
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 08:48:14 AM
Hey there,
When will Minexcoin hit any western exchanges? Is there any date about this. Thanks
Hello!
We are planning to be listed on exchanges August 2nd.
Today we will release MNXcore wallet for Windows 64.
Follow our news.
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 08:44:04 AM
What happens to the test coins once testing is complete?  Will these be converted to mnx that the tester keeps?
Hello!
After the end of testing, we will pay you percents from parking in real coins MNX but not more than from parking 50 test coins, which we have accrued to you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 08:33:05 AM
Testing of Minexbank and Minexcoin is nearing its completion
Link for submitting the form in Telegram: https://t.me/minexsystemsbot

https://blog.minecoin.org/minexbank-and-minexcoin-is-nearing-its-completion-163b76b5d5a9

thanks man.. you always keep us updated. now i wonder you said you will list MNX in exchange by august 1 & 2. so hits where will it be?
minexcoin.com
July 25, 2017, 08:24:15 AM
I'm a bit worried.
After the release they stopped. We now have a very high difficulty in which it is infeasible to cpu mine for any real gains
Currently it has been 17 hours since the last blocks has been mined. This means it will take 17 hours for a transaction to be approved.
We want a clarification from the developers, how come they mine before release of the wallet to public? Isn't it cheating?
Hello!
We mined the first 960 blocks and it has caused faster increasing of growing difficulty of network. If we released the coin with a little quantity of blocks somebody could mine all blocks quickly. But, at the same time, someone would be able to mined chain of blocks, including the second for the genesis block, which means the transfer of 5,500,000 MNX to his account, and not to account of team of developers, which was unacceptable. That's why we mined the first 960 blocks for increasing of difficulty and don't give a possibility redistribute premine 5 500 000 MNX. It made for security targets.

Jump to: