Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Mini PonziCoin ★ 130% Returns ★ Low Deposits ★ Last deposit always wins ★ - page 20. (Read 23631 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys, sorry I had to dash out for a few minutes.

Round 8 started at 2014-03-06 18:56:22 if your transaction shows a date on BlockChain.info before then, your deposit will have been sent to round 7. Sorry.

I think I have been pretty clear when I have said the round starts when the site says it has reset, not when the countdown is at 0. There is a few seconds difference, which I have already spoke about.

The deposits sent before round 8 started go towards paying the players. They are not donated to me personally.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
In this case if it is considered a donation vort can we refound

It's a donation to the ponzi, not Vort. The coins are used to repay the players.

What players? previous round?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It's a donation to the ponzi, not Vort. The coins are used to repay the players.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
SHOULD BE PAYING OUT VORT....

Some of those are funds from big ponzi, website shows real balance of this ponzi.
Refund those confirmed but not appear at website

Or maybe "Dont deposit before the new round starts"? lol
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES, depositing at the beginning of a round and never again. Shame on you a**holes. Ruining the game for everyone.
Activity: 198
Refund those confirmed but not appear at website
SHOULD BE PAYING OUT VORT....

He has explained this too. FFS, re-read the thread before you start freaking out!

BlockChain.info shows the UNCONFIRMED balance, only an idiot would pay out on unconfirmed deposits. The balance on the site shows the true, CONFIRMED balance.
How hard is it? Vort has said at least 5 times wait until the site actually says the ponzi has reset! If you cant read, that's your fault!!

Indeed.... ppl started depositing when website showed 'timer will reset in 0 days 0 hours and 0 seconds'

You have to wait untill it shows::: 'ponzi has been reset'

I HAVE WAIT!
Activity: 163
How hard is it? Vort has said at least 5 times wait until the site actually says the ponzi has reset! If you cant read, that's your fault!!

Indeed.... ppl started depositing when website showed 'timer will reset in 0 days 0 hours and 0 seconds'

You have to wait untill it shows::: 'ponzi has been reset'
If your depo isn't showing, just wait because Vort said script can only hande 50 depos per call, he will add them manually if there is depos over that.

If these noobs sent during round 8, I bet they are all lost in round 7 lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
If your depo isn't showing, just wait because Vort said script can only hande 50 depos per call, he will add them manually if there is depos over that.
Scam

Care to elaborate? Perhaps a transaction showing Vort has ran away with your 0.01 deposit? lol, no I didnt think so. STFU.

Care to take a look.!! Nothing's there on the site.  Huh

https://blockchain.info/tx/31d516bd363acb2532f4bb9953d83455cfe3ac66a31fb12f72ce289793d482c8

YOU SENT IT ABOUT 30 SECONDS TOO EARLY sorry

WTF the website timer was expired, and there was deposites before me. They are there on the site..!!

ME TOO!!!!!!
all my deposits are confirmed and appear on blockchain but not on the site.

You depost too early, So go to previous round.
As donation.
I guess lots of deposit do no appear,  I have 5 deposit don't appear.

no no I'm waiting as was
Pages:
Jump to: