Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Mini PonziCoin ★ 130% Returns ★ Low Deposits ★ Last deposit always wins ★ - page 24. (Read 23631 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Minicoin is fun, it looks like the new players coming from the add are getting burn because they always deposit too late, it will get better tomorrow when they will probably get their deposit back with profit so they will play again and it will increase the players pool

Can I send from my android wallet?

How come some transactions have been confirmed one second before (including mine hopefully Wink) while they were part of the same block?

Confirmation time is when our script checks them, it checks them in date order (so it starts with the first deposit made, to the newest deposit made, to keep it fair) which may take a few seconds between a batch of transactions to check.

We better send as early as possible then but not too early to be sure we are in the new round
Does it help if I send with a higher fee than 0.0001??
What about my android wallet?

Hey guys, the countdown is from the oldest unpaid confirmed deposit - so its working fine.

Deposit times are associated to when the transaction confirms (as unconfirmed transactions are worthless). I dont think the system is doing anything wrong, but if you want me to take a look at any specific transactions (I need the transaction ID, not your address!) I will take a look.

What do you do with the left over money? I was hoping you were sending it to the last depositor as I was the earliest depositor not paid a few rounds back but I didn't get anything

Leftovers is used to pay next round despositers faster.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Hey guys, the countdown is from the oldest unpaid confirmed deposit - so its working fine.

Deposit times are associated to when the transaction confirms (as unconfirmed transactions are worthless). I dont think the system is doing anything wrong, but if you want me to take a look at any specific transactions (I need the transaction ID, not your address!) I will take a look.

tx id  bdb2e58de7621d7f2e1938713cfa16fd31a1f89fdfe43026365e86284daad52e
You can check your latest paid out .
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Minicoin is fun, it looks like the new players coming from the add are getting burn because they always deposit too late, it will get better tomorrow when they will probably get their deposit back with profit so they will play again and it will increase the players pool

How come some transactions have been confirmed one second before (including mine hopefully Wink) while they were part of the same block?

Confirmation time is when our script checks them, it checks them in date order (so it starts with the first deposit made, to the newest deposit made, to keep it fair) which may take a few seconds between a batch of transactions to check.

We better send as early as possible then but not too early to be sure we are in the new round
Does it help if I send with a higher fee than 0.0001??
What about my android wallet?

What do you do with the left over money? I was hoping you were sending it to the last depositor as I was the earliest depositor not paid a few rounds back but I didn't get anything
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I look on the link you gave me and I see the next one ... But there's some things I should not understand apparently.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Who can tell me why the last payments were sent to other while I was next on the list?
1GWNDaheTJJhfHj7ub7qhTMKQxxQRkPwtZ

From http://mini.ponzicoin.co/ list of deposits it looks like you deposited 9times and 7 times you were in the older deposits so you didn't get paid, I don't see any deposits confirmed at an older time than your 2 last deposits and that was paid

Who can tell me why the last payments were sent to other while I was next on the list?

You dont seem to be next on the list here;

http://mini.ponzicoin.co/#transactions

Where are you looking?

legendary

Have a paidout , why still count down .
Rule changed ?  Now is time fixed game Huh

New rule is if there is deposits unpaid older than 4 hours the timer is on.

Yes , deposit got paid half hour ago,but still count down.
legendary
Activity: 1274

New rule is if there is deposits unpaid older than 4 hours the timer is on.
I do not understand, I was next on the list then why payments are sent to others?
I do not understand, I was next on the list then why payments are sent to others?
legendary
Activity: 994
Starting to play also  Grin

really strange, i once got burned in second life (SL) with a ponzi (bank) now i play it knowing it is a ponzi right before deposit lol

I played twice before (http://ponzi120.com/) 0.01 and 0.02 BTC but never got payed, deposit early.

It is stuck @78 somehow and strange thing: I can not reply/post in that thread anymore, hm  Huh
Activity: 214
Thanks for your answer, very clear and simple to understand ! Looking forward next round then
Can anyone explain me how does this actually work ?
And if I'm the last one depositing in a round what happens to my deposit ? Is it forwarded to next round ?

Hey PhilippeStevens, thanks for playing!

Mini PonziCoin is the quick-fire little brother of PonziCoin. The idea here is quite simple, deposit as much as possible in a short space of time. The earlier depositors receive a 130% return on their investment, unfortunately the later depositors in each round lose their coins - that's how Ponzis work. We're unable to carry transactions over to the next round as that will just create a massive backlog - I hope you understand?

PonziCoin is the more sophisticated game which lasts longer (24 hours) where players have more time to get their deposits back, that is why the deposit limits are significantly higher over there (up to 0.5BTC)

Thanks again for playing!
Can anyone explain me how does this actually work ?
And if I'm the last one depositing in a round what happens to my deposit ? Is it forwarded to next round ?

adds 20X0.01 Bitcoin and you will make friends Wink
Pages:
Jump to: