Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining ASICs Technologies Promises 6TH/s Bitcoin Miner And 200 MH/s Scrypt Miner - page 4. (Read 51635 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Thank god there are still normal people lifeforcepools here  Smiley or are you also a puppet hahaha like me

how many spoondoolies burned up in that fire?

you know the pages on their website of a beautiful data center didn't look anything like than ram shackled wooden lean too they had everyone's computers in...

a tinder box just waiting to go up in flames...

That was a customer, not Spondoolies own datacenter.

The funny thing is, even though their entire farm burned down, they probably still took a smaller loss (percentage wise) than anyone who was ripped off by MAT.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
eat your hearts out haters!

That proves nothing. As it was already posted MAT paid for some third party chips to be painted with their logo. And yes they have delivered a few miners to a couple of "customers". That still doesn't prove they aren't a scam with so many sock-puppets accounts. This is AMT all over again.

I just joint the scrypt and MAT was my first investment in an miner so that is why i never been here before.
Still is not right just calling people puppets of MAT that is a insult dude!! You dont know me like i say i am just a customer so dont call me what i am not. That is just rude bro!!! Who do you think you are bro...ever body have to start somewhere. So i am a bit late to joint the scrypt that make me a puppet bro you are a sick dude!!!

How did you find out about MAT miners? Why haven't you joined this forum long before today? Why join today to defend MAT?

@to both of the above: Feel free to throw all your shit towards me. It only shows that you are avoiding legitimate and reasonable questions which is making this SCAM more and more obvious!
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
http://gizmodo.com/a-huge-fire-took-out-a-bitcoin-mining-operation-1655981855

wow - sure doesn't look like that pretty data center pictures on their website in the photo above does it?

things that make you go hmmmmm.....

and this is what is SUPPOSEDLY looked like before the fire - OMG do they think we just fell out of the sky?

Thank god there are still normal people lifeforcepools here  Smiley or are you also a puppet hahaha like me

how many spoondoolies burned up in that fire?

you know the pages on their website of a beautiful data center didn't look anything like than ram shackled wooden lean too they had everyone's computers in...

a tinder box just waiting to go up in flames...

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Maybe i will not ROI that is alright, sometime you win some and sometime you lose some...that is life
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
And it will never break even or make a profit. Ever.

After about a year it will stop earning anything whilst still $2800 away from paying for itself.

Scrypt ASIC miners are worse than BTC ASIC miners for generating positive ROI, not that Bitcoin ASICs are much better  Roll Eyes
So this how the scrypt world looks like.....haterssssssss
If you are new at this game you must be a puppet of some company nice to know that people!!! Thanks you guys for the insult!!!

they're bitcoin guys - it explains the arrogance....
So this how the scrypt world looks like.....haterssssssss
If you are new at this game you must be a puppet of some company nice to know that people!!! Thanks you guys for the insult!!!
haters - plain and simple - their Spoonfoolies guys - check their other posts - they sell spoonfoolies gear
LMFAO!  Newbie account with only 2 post history and 2 of them in this thread alone.   Grin

At least scam harder MAT, you won't get new customers(suckers) in this forum.  Way too many educated and informed people in the community to blow your con open.

To any "real" newbie miners reading this thread out there, this company has already failed the scam-o-meter here in Bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moved-mining-asics-technologies-bv-customers-is-probably-scam-855046

Once CKolivas puts you in scam prison, yous don'ts gets outs ya hear!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aLwHu7El0os/TAuLzYy6PSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/4Z2rqAY9c0w/s1600/scammer.jpg

I just joint the scrypt and MAT was my first investment in an miner so that is why i never been here before.
Still is not right just calling people puppets of MAT that is a insult dude!! You dont know me like i say i am just a customer so dont call me what i am not. That is just rude bro!!! Who do you think you are bro...ever body have to start somewhere. So i am a bit late to joint the scrypt that make me a puppet bro you are a sick dude!!!

And thanks lifeforcepools
eat your hearts out haters!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
LMFAO!  Newbie account with only 2 post history and 2 of them in this thread alone.   Grin

At least scam harder MAT, you won't get new customers(suckers) in this forum.  Way too many educated and informed people in the community to blow your con open.

To any "real" newbie miners reading this thread out there, this company has already failed the scam-o-meter here in Bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moved-mining-asics-technologies-bv-customers-is-probably-scam-855046

Once CKolivas puts you in scam prison, yous don'ts gets outs ya hear!

Holy mackerel!  The amount of sock puppets keep growing in this thread...

Can't blame MAT for not trying...

First i am not from MAT and i dont know someone at MAT. I am just some one with a order. Just because you didn't got your miner yet doesnt mean there are a bad company. A lots of people aready got there miner and there dont what to share the info. If you call ever body some sock puppet of MAT that is insulting dude. I think you should think before you speak bro!

don't waste your time or your keystrokes - they're haters..ignorant and rude - I'm surprised they even have time to post since you'd think they'd be cleaning up mess from the spoonfoolies data center fire - probably don't have wives either and even their dogs ran away...

haters....

oh well - haters gonna hate!

meanwhile in maryland...

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
First i am not from MAT and i dont know someone at MAT. I am just some one with a order. Just because you didn't got your miner yet doesnt mean there are a bad company. A lots of people aready got there miner and there dont what to share the info. If you call ever body some sock puppet of MAT that is insulting dude. I think you should think before you speak bro!

Why did you come to post here right now if you are not MAT? How come that you weren't present here before?
Holy mackerel!  The amount of sock puppets keep growing in this thread...

http://mcdn.zulily.com/images/cache/event/334x1000/sokkiez_HP_2012_0707TB21341355195.jpg

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Holy mackerel!  The amount of sock puppets keep growing in this thread...

So only 2 sock puppets got 2 MAT miners...YAY?   Undecided

http://staging.hq.isafe.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/spn_names.png

well well sock puppets you say? I think people have to been a little bit patience before making any accusations about any company. Okay the communications was bad, but there have always answer my mail and phone call(a bit late but always an answer). patience is the key word my people.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Miners are being shipped big time at the moment. Juts got these pics send...

Pages:
Jump to: