Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining ASICs Technologies Promises 6TH/s Bitcoin Miner And 200 MH/s Scrypt Miner - page 6. (Read 51635 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
kind of - but without the big gaping holes that compromise the ability to cool the cards(s)...
That`s becorse its a picture from the alcheminer 96mh/s

This is the 256, looks like a exact copy, however it`s a working miner, if the customers get a comparable item, juridical i see not problems

I do. Lots of them, in fact.
Well, if it been a car, and you ordered a polo for 10.000 and you get a Toyota Yaris whit a VW loge whit the same price tag and specs i do see a lot of issues.
But whit a miner were looks ain`t one of the primary points, i see lesser problems.  However a settlement still can be in order due to delays.

Guy`s, it`s still only one miner that`s received right?

I don't think the price for the MAT miner was anywhere near the price for the Alchemist. So it's not just delays. But to be honest I didn't buy it so why should I care. If they only have one customer and he's happy - I'm fine with that.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
kind of - but without the big gaping holes that compromise the ability to cool the cards(s)...

This is the 256, looks like a exact copy, however it`s a working miner, if the customers get a comparable item, juridical i see not problems

Well, if it been a car, and you ordered a polo for 10.000 and you get a Toyota Yaris whit a VW loge whit the same price tag and specs i do see a lot of issues.
But whit a miner were looks ain`t one of the primary points, i see lesser problems.  However a settlement still can be in order due to delays.

Guy`s, it`s still only one miner that`s received right?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Looks a bit like a Alchemist 256Mhs

Looks ALOT like an Alchemist 256MH/s to me.. Good find.
legendary

https://www.alcheminer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/new_miner.png

Ok, so it was option 2 then, just without proper communication. I'm sure customers who paid 10k EUR or whatever the price was months in advance will be thrilled to receive a $3000 box.
I am sure they are really happy (not)

Can someone tell me how many time its to late?  I read delivery in Q3 right? So 30 September has been the deadline?  (It`s a pre-order so delays are expected)
Whit a huge delay a compensation can be in-place/needed.  If i am right whit 30 September deadline, the question can be is 4, 5 or 6 weeks a huge delay? Also the miner seems a bit faster then 250 MH/s right?
legendary

https://www.alcheminer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/new_miner.png

Ok, so it was option 2 then, just without proper communication. I'm sure customers who paid 10k EUR or whatever the price was months in advance will be thrilled to receive a $3000 box.

I just don't get why they still try to keep appearances but in a very sloppy way. They should either:

1) Take the money and run and not bother to communicate anymore.

or

2) Continue keeping customers hopeful perhaps to the point where they can actually deliver some worthless rebadged hardware and pocket the difference without officially running away with it.
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
OH MY GOD!!!

this must be so painful for you guys are are now eating your words....

let me think - vaporware - scammers, when I have time I'll go back through the thread and repost all the accusations...

here's my new machine sitting in my office in West Chester, Pa.

psu's get hook up later around lunch time when I have some time and to the moon!

so solly charlie!

http://imgur.com/w7Zbnad

exactly -- that's what I've been saying here all the time!!

Myself less-than-thrilled about MAT, indeed, I tried to find out real word-on-the-street news and updates from ANYONE about MAT's delivering (or not delivering) any machines here. Response results: totally zero-nada-zilch-zip. Off-topics and unfounded "Scam" accusations (other than founded on hot air and hearsay, but I can do that myself): loads-n-loads, megatons of garbage, but not one single usable bit of information on the actual situation and on whether or not anyone got a box delivered back around the end-of-Q3 deadline!

Everyone out here has accused my of "singing MAT's praise" and similar, just for critically investigating the situation and trying to get some REAL answers. Well-well.

Yours is actually the FIRST USABLE report that I see on anything-MAT and on MAT boxes actually existing -- guess that I could have talked to you right inside your own pool message board, had I known that you're in on those MAT pre-orders ;)

Marc still deserves LOTS of discredit for their amateurish handling the entire situation, for not responding to e-mails, for sitting on pre-order money and stonewalling buyers, and for trying to "sit out" as much of these delays as possible, and then some, which are faults in their own sphere (not mine).

This is  not the way to do business, and they will have to improve on that or shut down their ridiculous two-person weekend operation altogether. They have NOT DELIVERED as promised, and those full-mouthed promises were B-I-G. This is their mistake, and legally it is misrepresentation. Very disappointed to see that this "unregulated" (which should actually be a good thing!) business attracts so many sore losers, con-artists, unemployed who want to get rich quick, as well as unprofessional moonlighters not delivering anything useful.

Yes, these are "experimental" products -- but, then again, why are Zeus miners all over the place, delivered on time, running nicely etc? And why not, AT THE VERY LEAST, alleviate the other troubles and hiccups by reliable and reasonable customer communications?!

This would go a long way in preventing these unnecessary "scammer" accusations. Also, their pathetic attempt to "secure" themselves by the kind of General Terms they are using (KnC-style) is quite telling. "Unfair contract terms" at it's best :))

BTW, was yours a "Batch-1" delivery? (I "am" in Batch 2 myself :( but at least things seem to be moving a bit at MAT now)...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

What is the hash rate of this machine? And can I pre-order it?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Hahaha good one Rabinovitch.

Moral of the story, you'll never win with pre-orders.  Never ROI, never succeed, you're just basically donating your money to these greedy long con ASIC manufacturers.

Uranus is fitting.  That's what's going to hurt the most as soon as you click Buy!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Still no sign of the 6TH miner then?
legendary
check the exif header - my phone records lat & lon on all pics...

LOL

I wasn't talking to you, I was criticising google image search.

LOL

no need to be nasty - but of course I've come to expect it in this thread....

such venom from people who have no skin in the game...

You didn't answer my question, so I'm just going to assume that you're the same Jeff from MAT's facebook page - the only person there claiming to have received shipping information.

No need to get defensive, I'm just trying to gauge how many of these boxes they shipped. I count 1 so far.

LOL

LOL

no need to be nasty - but of course I've come to expect it in this thread....

such venom from people who have no skin in the game...

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

LOL

LOL
I searched for similar images and this came up. Not today google.

LOL
Pages:
Jump to: