Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Asics Technologies starts now Pre-Orders for 6TH/s Bitcoin Miner - page 2. (Read 12712 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not active since April 12, 2014, 05:19:22 AM go figure.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
If it's so loud it has to work LOL You should put a warning that it's a hazardous machinery that require ear protection and can't be run at home Cheesy

Please explain one thing.
You start a thread to announce an upcoming miner without a working prototype (that's just dumb). Now that you have a prototype you don't want to show it to anyone and say it's because of the noise.
How can you expect anybody to buy from you and what is the purpose of this thread? Right now you're doing a good job discrediting your own company.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
This was exactly the same Titanium Bitcoin Asic Miner prototype we have showed at the CEBE 2014 in Vienna (AUSTRIA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBfheXMVOeg

Due to the noise it was not possible to turn it on at the CEBE!

If that's so then what are the red and green blinking lights on the boards if the device is not powered on?

I didnt notice it the first time I watched the vid, but when they pan out to show the front you can see that there's no activity shown on the tx/rx light of the ethernet jack.  Interesting, no?
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
This was exactly the same Titanium Bitcoin Asic Miner prototype we have showed at the CEBE 2014 in Vienna (AUSTRIA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBfheXMVOeg

Due to the noise it was not possible to turn it on at the CEBE!

If that's so then what are the red and green blinking lights on the boards if the device is not powered on?
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
These scam vendors are hilarious. Dutch tend to have superior English skills and the errors you make are similar to those made by Romanians. You aren't the same people who brought us that gem called BTC Olympus?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
How much can me earn per month with Titanium 2 - 3Th/s?
Exactly $0.  The product does not exist.
your mean is this scam topic?

My opinion is that is it, but you don't need to believe me. Just ask for a real proof before sending money.
tks guy
so, I'm new, I don't know much
I can see your device is SP30-6Th/s, I also found Knc Neptune-3Th/s.
How much can I earn with each?

Try searching for bitcoin calculators.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

My opinion is that is it, but you don't need to believe me. Just ask for a real proof before sending money.
tks guy
You're asking the wrong questions.  The SP30 is not shipping yet - the first batch should go out starting this month; however, you don't have a prayer of getting one.  The earliest you can get the SP30 is for the September batch at $5095.  I don't know anything about the Neptunes so I won't comment on them.

If you want to calculate potential earnings, there are a number of calculators out there to help you.  However, to use these calculators you need to understand a bit about mining and what is involved.  For example, you'll need to understand the concept of difficulty and how it will affect earnings.

Take some time to read through the forums and learn a bit before jumping into blindly purchasing any hardware.
tks guy
I'll be careful
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool

tks guy
You're asking the wrong questions.  The SP30 is not shipping yet - the first batch should go out starting this month; however, you don't have a prayer of getting one.  The earliest you can get the SP30 is for the September batch at $5095.  I don't know anything about the Neptunes so I won't comment on them.

If you want to calculate potential earnings, there are a number of calculators out there to help you.  However, to use these calculators you need to understand a bit about mining and what is involved.  For example, you'll need to understand the concept of difficulty and how it will affect earnings.

Take some time to read through the forums and learn a bit before jumping into blindly purchasing any hardware.

tks guy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
More pre-order BS.

Anyone thinking about preordering any bitcoin mining hardware. Just do your research and you will see how high the risk of you ever getting your money back or ROI at best is.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
when will this community learn.....  no more preorders.....

+1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just say NO!!!!!   Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
when will this community learn.....  no more preorders.....
Activity: 17
The more I read this thread the more I think it's a scam. OP doesn't seem to have the best grasp of english and is refusing to provide any REAL proof which is pretty sketchy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn it too can mine many bitcoins.....any takers? Lotta miners there too. I got no vids though just this photo of it "hashing". In fact  I only have a picture of the bridge. Please note the one in the background however is not for sale. That one is being used for LTC mining.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
Mining Asics Technologies: It's ready when it's ready!
Pages:
Jump to: