Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Asics Technologies starts now Pre-Orders for 6TH/s Bitcoin Miner - page 3. (Read 12712 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It's obvious.  They reply to only select posts where people are blatantly accusing them.  However, instead of anything productive, they conduct themselves in a totally unprofessional manner.  For example, "Make you shitstorm or not!  we dont care about you".  This is not how any company representative should act from a respectful company.

They completely ignore posts from people like bclcjunkie that ask about details of their product.  They give no details at all.  Instead they post the same two things in here and other threads: a picture of two people shaking hands, and a video that's supposed to be a "demo" but doesn't demonstrate anything functional or provide any details.  This is somehow supposed to convince us?

If a company wants customers, as almost all companies do, they would do their best to give their customers as much proof as they can, or as many convincing details as possible to gain credibility.  As it stands now, with the way they have been acting, is that they are trying to avoid the truth that they don't have any functioning demos or prototypes.  Other companies that do pre-orders post progress of development, pictures of parts, or photos of the lab where things happen.  They have not supplied anything as such which makes you question if they even are working on anything, or simply try to get as many pre-orders as they can and run thanks to very loose T&Cs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I have to agree with Roadstress....if you got something show it off...what's so hard about that? Showing a miner with spinning fans but nothing more (performance metrics and such) will get you the accusations...

It is on you to prove you are legit. Alot of people have been burned by bad players in this market. Its on the vendor to prove themselves to the people who will be putting up their money....they are taking the risk here.

So show a working hashing miner against elgius (live video) while its mining....not hard to do. Fire it up, mine and as its mining show its stats on elgius. This saves you from having to send a miner to trusted community people (which really would help you if you did that).

The pre-order market is going away. You would have been better served going with onhand hardware instead of this pre-order mess. This is why people are calling you a scam...until you can prove otherwise, its going to be a hard fight for you. Your choice of course. You insult anyone who tells you otherwise. That only makes you look worse to anyone looking to be a potential customer. Might want to learn from all the other ones that have succeeded on here if you are the real deal. Do what they did to succeed. That means inhand hardware AND proper marketing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7126737
This is a LEGIT Person and he is a valued Full Member since serveral month and he found our office easily and drove 400 Km
He ist not anonymus like:

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

you are all new accounts only working aginst MAT. Every stupid people unterstand whats happend here.
And you are hide away behind the anonymity of your accounts

if you are legit show a video of your miner and some pool side stats.

As legit as a box full of fans I'd say.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Thank you roadstress . Of course you are paid by spoondolies!!! why you should tell anything else. You are really Independent! I invite you to our Office and you can proof our Miner as this did several other People already

I was here and independent long before you and Spondoolies! How about you send one demo miner to dogie or someone else and let them review the unit instead of inviting us there?

+1
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
This is a LEGIT Person and he is a valued Full Member since serveral month and he found our office easily and drove 400 Km

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

you are all new accounts only working aginst MAT. Every stupid people unterstand whats happend here.

if you are legit show a video of your miner and some pool side stats.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Thank you roadstress . Of course you are paid by spoondolies!!! why you should tell anything else. You are really Independent! I invite you to our Office and you can proof our Miner as this did several other People already

I was here and independent long before you and Spondoolies! How about you send one demo miner to dogie or someone else and let them review the unit instead of inviting us there?
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
forget those accounts, you want to prove you're legit right? then stay on topic.. 2 guys shaking hands at a poster with your company logo doesn't do much...have you seen how others did when someone visited KNC back then?
as i asked earlier post inner details of your titanium box, post some technical stuff, cgminer version you compiled for your drivers, live demo of you talking beside the unit and shit like that...also i don't get one thing, how come you already have prototype chips and yet so far away from producing this in August?

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

Legit person that sold us. Ok. No live demo of any miner=scam. Is that so hard?

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

OOOOHHHH yea makes sense now. Got it lol.
Activity: 3
I know, sometimes i'm not clear.
But all i wont to say is:

SCAM
I don't think that was clear enough....are you saying they are a scam?
Activity: 10
He just keep ignoring such posts, which proves what? SCAM Cheesy
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
you could've just turned it on for a while, made a demo and then turn it off... i don't think anyone cared about noise over there since the audience is mostly geeks..  Grin anyway you should put in more efforts to convince everyone.. also explain how is it you've got a working demo and have yet to deliver titanium in August? Can you post your chip specs and official dream chip release statement about sha256 specs?

This was exactly the same Titanium Bitcoin Asic Miner prototype we have showed at the CEBE 2014 in Vienna (AUSTRIA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBfheXMVOeg

Due to the noise it was not possible to turn it on at the CEBE!

Activity: 5
YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT MAT. I CAN'T SCAM YOU BECOUSE YOU'RE ALREADY SCAMMING YOURSELF. YOU DON'T NEED MY HELP TO DEMOSTRATE THAT YOU ARE A SCAM, YOU JUST DO IT BY YOURSELF!

I REPEAT: DON'T BY ANYTHING TO THIS SCAM COMPANY, DON'T BE FOOLED BY THEIR CHIC WEBSITE AND THEIR RENDERED UNRIEAL ASIC MACHINES.

I'VE NEVER SEEN A COMPANY THAT RELEASE NEW VERSION OF A OWN PRODUCT WITHOUT SHOWING ANY-FUCKING-ONE OF THEM BEFORE. SEVEN VERSION, NOT TWO OR THREE, BUT SEVEN FUCKING VERISON OF THE SAME THING, AND THEY STILL GO ON, REARRANGING THE HASHRATE AND  THE POWER CONSUPTION !!

REALY!!! AN EXALIBUR 7, THE NEW SHIT RELEASED BY THEM, MAKE 600 MH AT ONLY 10K ! YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS! YOU SHOULD HAVE A NOBEL IMMEDIATELY!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!
The lessons here for all manufacturers of miners is:
- realise that BFL has fucked all trust in manufacturers, even moreso if your first offer is preordering
- do not offer preorders unless you have firmly established yourself as a manufacturer of trust. Only a few have reached that height, realise you are not one of those.
- use real images of your miners on your website, not computer generated renders
- use a real image of your data center on your website, not computer generated renders
- post a video or series of videos to youtube of the miner working, and a screen of it hashing, and also a link to Eligius so people can see it hashing live
- only start selling once you have developed batch 1, developed the shipping and customer service side of your business, and the support side
- expect there to be a lot of complaints about your batch 1, its still a trial machine, and you will need a lot of replacement parts, and a team ready to react to major design flaws that not only need to be fixed in batch 2 but also addressed in batch 1 somehow.
- send out several of the batch 1 miners to independent assessors to write reviews on, for example dogie on these forums, and there are others
- only have one method of taking orders, via your website
- use bitpay
- only have one method of taking support requests, via your website
- realise that the world runs on different time zones than yours, so your support service needs to be running 24/7
- try to fix your miner cost to bitcoin
- try to include shipping in the fixed bitcoin cost
- let your product speak for itself

Once that is all in place you are ready to go live with your batch 1. Open an announcement on Bitcointalk, and direct all support request back to your website. If you have followed these simple rules, then anyone nutting out at you on your thread are merely trolling you and can be ignored.
8KIRA6   Keep cool take your money from competitor and good!!!
We have our customers !! Make you shitstorm or not!  we dont care about you, because you are a liar and scammer!!
You couldnt SCAM us and now you are angry.
People like you should be banned here in the Bitcoin Forum. No usesful Information only stupid abuse!!
Go back in your hole and dont waste our time!
Activity: 5
WTF if just going on??? You are posting stupid video of your shitty fake asic going on whitout showing one fucking screenshot of the hash rate but just a screaming hog on a table.
You are fuking stupid!
If you belive tha someone will pay you for nothing you are fucking mad.
You have just " released " SEVEN, i say SEVEN fucking exshittibur scrypt asic whitout showing anyone of these.When do you will stop that shit???
What king of tape out is yours, whe you can change the cunfiguration during the fucking tape out??
WHAT THE FUCK IF GOING ON??
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Pre-order is not acceptable.

J

Pages:
Jump to: