Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining coins save or sell it? - page 19. (Read 106756 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
August 24, 2017, 09:13:20 PM
The best thing to do with coins you have mined is store them of course. You can also sell them but why are you mining then
just for the money or in the hope you will get rich out of the coins you've mined. So i prefer to hold them and wait for
the best selling price.
Depends on what coin you are mining/in which way. I'm mining using Nicehash, hence, the payment is made in BTC, therefore,I can only save them and hope BTC's price increases, which happened when I saw my balance to greatly increase after the recent pump. I am planning to start mining without Nicehash soon.

Although, the way to maximize your mining earning is by holding what you are mining, especially if it's a promising coin and not some stale one (Dogecoin for example is mostly stale, not fluctuating). At first, your earnings might be low in terms of Fiat currency but there's a chance the coin's price to vastly increase in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
August 24, 2017, 08:33:35 PM
I suggest you do not sell or convert your coins. Think of mining as a long term investment. If you cash out now you will be losing the opportunity to multiply your earnings.

Just make sure you are not mining "shitcoins" that will not have any value in the future.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
August 24, 2017, 08:26:43 PM
If you dont need those coins to pay your bills or equipement you should save them, a lot coins are getting more interest and being pumped nowadays. I do remember a person wich has several doge and he didnt sold them, this year the price reached 100 satoshis pretty sure he had sold.... as this example those wich does mining should try to save the coins for the future, but i know a lot people that use the mined coins to pay the bills and equipement, that way is hard to make any decent ammount.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
August 24, 2017, 03:22:04 PM
I think the best thing to do is to wait .and take  time to listen the price and save it if the price is low.
And if the time  comes that the coin is on a high price then we can sell it to have some more profit.
yes i agree on that i really do believe that every coin has its time of rising and if we are going to wait we well be  gaining a fruit from our patience  someday.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 24, 2017, 03:11:52 PM
I think the best thing to do is to wait .and take  time to listen the price and save it if the price is low.
And if the time  comes that the coin is on a high price then we can sell it to have some more profit.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 10:52:56 AM
The best thing to do with coins you have mined is store them of course. You can also sell them but why are you mining then
just for the money or in the hope you will get rich out of the coins you've mined. So i prefer to hold them and wait for
the best selling price.

I think we are in for the profit. That is why people mining the bitcoin and bitcoin cash alternatively.
Activity: 22
August 17, 2017, 04:26:09 PM
the best selling price.
Activity: 58
August 07, 2017, 08:31:09 AM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

I think if you invest in mining you will not lose the things that you exploit. You only lose money to maintain, repair mining equipment. Exploiting more and more means that the device is easily broken

If the difficulty rose too fast, you may not get back the original BTC invested to buy the miners. That is the lesson I learned.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 08:20:50 AM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

I think if you invest in mining you will not lose the things that you exploit. You only lose money to maintain, repair mining equipment. Exploiting more and more means that the device is easily broken
Activity: 317
August 06, 2017, 07:51:45 AM
I think you should a save and hold as many Bitcoins as you can. Bitcoin is expected to show very fast growth in future and selling now will only cut your future profits.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 06, 2017, 02:29:50 AM

I think its completely fine to have these coins saved for long time. This will gain you more profits. If you are real miner then you must have seent that when price of bitcoin rises the mining rate is also increased proprotionally because it is simply maths. Mined coins at lower rates will always multiply when the price of coin will increase. So yeah saving will work for long term plans.
Just hold a coin on whatever you believe it will bring good potential in the future and not only bitcoin will give us that but there are still altcoins that could give the maybe more than what we can earn by holding bitcoins. Now, those who succeed in mining are those who have spend enough money to run a more advance mining rig and of course they need to profit in order to stay operational and as they mind bitcoin they do believe it will bring more value in the future so they hold as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
August 06, 2017, 02:24:09 AM

I think its completely fine to have these coins saved for long time. This will gain you more profits. If you are real miner then you must have seent that when price of bitcoin rises the mining rate is also increased proprotionally because it is simply maths. Mined coins at lower rates will always multiply when the price of coin will increase. So yeah saving will work for long term plans.
Activity: 302
August 03, 2017, 08:34:42 AM
Sell half and save half. So you can take break-even point and probably your investment will rise later

that is what I do. I sell half to pay the costs.
Activity: 952
August 02, 2017, 09:48:34 PM

If you are talking about altcoins,then it would be better for you to sell those mined coins quickly and make cash.If it is bitcoin,then you could sell around 10% of mined coins to meet your expenses and hold the remaining coins back since bitcoin price is continuously increasing.
Activity: 729
August 02, 2017, 01:56:06 PM
Knowing crypto are getting more and more atention as well investment i would for sure save my coins unless i need to pay some bills, i do know a lot people that are mining and dumping to pay the bills and get their profit, to achieve roi, i do believe crypto will be worthing much more since bitcoin does push all up.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 08, 2017, 10:12:19 PM
its better if you sell it , i think its risky if you save it , sell it or convert it into bitcoin as soon as possible , then convert your BTC into US or PHP if you are a filipino , if i have BTC i would rather convert it into PHP than to save it
Since this is a bitcoin forum then you should expect your opinion to be in the minority and when we see the history of bitcoin and the great profits that it has given to all of those that choose to hold for the long term then I think the only logical conclusion is to try to hold our bitcoin for as long as possible, there are risks, yes, but it is a risk I’m willing to take.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
July 08, 2017, 06:38:56 AM
That also depends on the risk you are willing to take. On the one hand, saving could either make you lose money in a price drop, on the other hand, it could make you a lot of money. Just take a while and think the profit you would have if you had saved Bitcoin since the price was $200.
I recently invested into a second GPU, Power Supply, and a motherboard to mine Altcoins using Nicehash. My goal right now is to earn the invested amount as quick as possible.
Thus, I would sell to earn my investment back and have a dead point (Profit = Investment). After that, I might consider saving the coins I mine.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 08, 2017, 06:15:19 AM
Sell half and save half. So you can take break-even point and probably your investment will rise later

It's always better to put yourself on both sides. Sell some if you need and just save some if you want to do it so. And for those saved bitcoins that's going to give you an assurance that will make you some better profit in the future. All of us are saving our bitcoins because we have one idea that in the future price will increase.
Activity: 714
July 08, 2017, 05:02:46 AM

When you dig a mine bitcoin, it also means you own a gold mine. You can reserve, exploit and buy bitcoin. But want to buy a lothouse ATM at a bit of ATM bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Cindicator Bounty Manager
July 07, 2017, 03:10:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: