Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining coins save or sell it? - page 15. (Read 106756 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 02, 2017, 06:16:32 AM
I think mining coins today is very profitable because the price is rising, but the most important thing that we should consider is the price of electricity, if the price is not more than 25 / KWh cent then immediately mining.

Only alt coins are profitable to mine now, for the bitcoin mining it's hard to get now on it because of it's difficulty. And even mining of alt coin now is having it's difficulty increase especially the Ethereum. But there are some alt coins that are good for mining now like xmr. But if you still have those mined bitcoins it's better if you will just hold it until the price of bitcoin fly to the moon.
Yes the difficulty of mining is now increasing that's why the price of bitcoin is also increasing that can encourage more people to hold bitcoin and make it more valuable in the future.

And that's why those aspirants that wanted to try mining of bitcoin aren't focusing with mining of bitcoin now, they are now into GPU mining instead of ASIC mining because it's even more reliable and cheaper. There's also a wide choice of users for the coins that they are mining. Some others are deciding instead of buying mining rigs, they are buying bitcoin and just holding it for their lifetime.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 02:58:49 AM
I think you must save it for later selling. Some said that mining bitcoin will eventually decrease as years pass. By the year 2044 or 2048 if I am not mistaken, according to them there will be scarcity of bitcoins. So I think saving it while you can still mine it is a wiser move. If you want fast money or saving up for something urgent then that is the time you sell your coins already.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
October 02, 2017, 02:32:29 AM
Mining coins is the long-term process. It depends to your situation if you need a money sell it but remember the value of the bitcoin today is low. Just patient and wait until the bitcoin value is higher enough.
After paying all your expenses it's good to save some of the coins you mined, that way you have a good chance to make more profit
once the coin you mined will begin to appreciate. That's how it's done here, we need to be patient to get more income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
October 02, 2017, 01:31:43 AM
Mining coins is the long-term process. It depends to your situation if you need a money sell it but remember the value of the bitcoin today is low. Just patient and wait until the bitcoin value is higher enough.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
October 02, 2017, 01:06:22 AM
I think mining coins today is very profitable because the price is rising, but the most important thing that we should consider is the price of electricity, if the price is not more than 25 / KWh cent then immediately mining.

Only alt coins are profitable to mine now, for the bitcoin mining it's hard to get now on it because of it's difficulty. And even mining of alt coin now is having it's difficulty increase especially the Ethereum. But there are some alt coins that are good for mining now like xmr. But if you still have those mined bitcoins it's better if you will just hold it until the price of bitcoin fly to the moon.
Yes the difficulty of mining is now increasing that's why the price of bitcoin is also increasing that can encourage more people to hold bitcoin and make it more valuable in the future.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 02, 2017, 12:58:05 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 112
October 02, 2017, 12:45:13 AM

Mining is good if you have the money. Just learn and you will get profit. But, if you do not have enough money yet, just keep collecting Bitcoin and invest it. It will takes more than a year to increase your profit for good. Collect a big amount of money and invest it, if you want a big profit too. Do not just save your money, but invest it. Do not sell your coin yet if you do not have some emergency situation.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
October 02, 2017, 12:36:52 AM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

In my situation i am selling it as fast as possible because the electricity consumption in my country is quiet high and the profit that i will be gaining will be depending on the amount of money that i will get after paying the electricity bills of the month.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 01, 2017, 11:15:30 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 01, 2017, 10:43:00 PM
Let's say I am spending 250 USD to mine a coin of worth 330 USD, selling it immediately doesn't give me a big profit. If I am selling the same coin for 500 USD then thats a good strategy.
(amount spent on mining per coin in FIAT) : (Value of the coin)
when you get a good ratio convert the coin to FIAT.
If you are going to have the same scenario where you are going to used a money or to deposit an amount of fiat for you to earn or to mine bitcoins the thing you need to do is to analyze every transaction or decision you are about to do. Because you could not earn if you will just see bitcoon as a short term investments for you to sell it without depending the sections on the current price or rate of bitcoins value.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 07:50:28 PM
Cash you have mined can be saved much better simply because you received them for virtually nothing and mining is not lucrative anymore so just maintain them till the conclude of this 12 months and promote them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 09:09:38 AM
i collect any coin too, buat i will wait until the coin price higher than usual.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 30, 2017, 09:06:17 AM
Let's say I am spending 250 USD to mine a coin of worth 330 USD, selling it immediately doesn't give me a big profit. If I am selling the same coin for 500 USD then thats a good strategy.
(amount spent on mining per coin in FIAT) : (Value of the coin)
when you get a good ratio convert the coin to FIAT.
Actually most of mining sites require an initial deposit for you to deal or to mine a specific coin. And we could hide the fact the if we are going to choose to sell it early , could not earn more or we could also loss a part of our initial deposit. So the best thing to consider to do is to save at first and then look at a way for you to actually deal with long term investments so you could have a profit with the used of the coins you've mine.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
September 30, 2017, 08:46:56 AM
Probably silly to keep all the coins and not waste them. Why do you need then? It seems to me that money is not created for accumulation. They are created in order to spend and make your life more comfortable. Life is short and you may not have time to enjoy it.
Activity: 45
September 30, 2017, 08:35:27 AM
I think preserve it, for me that is the very best way to make cash due to the fact this is crypto world and in this entire world it is total of surprises. We just require to have a lot of endurance when keeping and who is aware of the price tag will skyrocket in the future.
Activity: 696
September 30, 2017, 08:20:24 AM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
Mining is a good way to earn coins. It is great if you want to save your coin for the mean time it could benefit you. The thing is, not all the time the value of coin are earning and getting big, sometimes it is getting down and sometimes it did not getting higher anymore. My advice is that when the value of coins is already big, instead of saving it, it is better to sell it than save it for too long for you to earn big profit and avoid loosing the best opportunity.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 07:04:57 AM
If you are actually able to profit from mining bitcoins then you should most definitely save it as the value will grow over time significantly so it's best to get comfortable sending, receiving coins and storing keys.
I will agree to what all you have said. I think there is no other better way than saving the Bitcoins. But even then this is not a universal law that you need to save your Bitcoins every time. It all depends on the circumstances. It is you who has to decide in between two very much carefully and whatever you decide, stick to it as that only will profit you.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2017, 05:27:52 AM
I am also thinking of starting mining altcoins and recently ordered an antminer d3, but it will took a few months to arrive. I have paid out plans on what would I do with the mined coins and the decision I made was that I will save all the coins and just sell the coins enough to pay the electricity bill of the house and save the remaining coins for future price increase, which will happen for sure. But the only thing I don't know right now is that after how many months the miner would stop working as the profitability solely depends on this factor, if miner dies in the first month then how come I would break even.
Activity: 50
September 29, 2017, 11:46:17 PM
I mine the bitcoin indireclty from mining the altcoins. I use the bitcoin sometimes to get issues. I conserve the rest.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2017, 01:29:14 AM

There is risk every where but what we have to do is to minimise that risk to some extend.

Now let's see if you are mining the most back dated coins which are still hiking in the market then you are mining the good coin and you should hold them because having them spiked to higher rates would get more chances than other coins. If you are mining newly arrived coins with no market at all can be stored for only from few weeks to couple of month because you will never know whether they are going to be hiked or not. Sometime new coin are more prone to get dumped than others. So better take the decisions accordingly. :-)

Pages:
Jump to: