Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Machine that makes Bitcoin while you sleep??? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
So my question boils down to: are cryptocurrency mining machines really real?  I need answers. How do I know what to trust?!

Yes, very real, if there was no mining gear there would be no working blockchain now.

But cloud mining, mining apps, all those schemes with 100% to 1000% monthly returns are just scams.With profitability down the drain there is no way to make money right now even with mining companies that were
almost legit, like bitdeer.

So, avoid them like the plague.

At least for the first three days, I was making money.

Virtual money, numbers in a script that showed you what the owner wanted, as real as gold coins in an RPG game.
Activity: 151
Merit: 30
There are a lot of scam Bitcoin mining firms out there that claims to mine BTC and I have once fall a victim too,  while in the other hands there are still good ones too but they're rare to find. If you're looking for such mining machine that mines Bitcoin , I guess someone with much better information to that will respond to you .
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science

So my question boils down to: are cryptocurrency mining machines really real?  I need answers. How do I know what to trust?!

Your whole story is just a scam.

About your question: yes, mining is real. You can mine bitcoin while you sleep.
But you need to pay for the electricity and for the hardware . And they are both expensive

No free lunch .
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Funny story:

Sometime last year, I got introduced to a "scheme" that claimed it would pay you in BTC without much work. I didn't know much about cryptocurrency then. I wasn't exactly moved because I have a hard time believing in things that come easily and I'm usually suspicious of things I get easily. So... At some point I started buying the idea because I knew some few persons close to me that were making real money from it. You didn't have to refer. I didn't want to be left behind, so my curiosity kicked. I was told if have to get the application, put in some BTC and then buy a mining machine Grin Grin I got did all the processes voila, I was making money...

... At least for the first three days, I was making money.
After that week, we were told they wanted to make some upgrade to the app, so we won't be able to place withdrawal at the moment... That was when I knew I was in trouble. Just as I thought, the whole scheme "collapsed" and our money was gone. Ignorance did me bad.

So my question boils down to: are cryptocurrency mining machines really real?  I need answers. How do I know what to trust?!
Pages:
Jump to: