Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining on Mobile Phone - page 13. (Read 12442 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 07:56:18 AM
- That's need high end phone, even gaming phone like Razer or Blackshark even can't handle it.
- Make your phone quickly broke
- The price are very high
- There will not be much profit
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 07:55:59 AM
Mobile is not created for mining, if we use for mining then it can be ascertained will be hot and error, use the tool mining already recommended devs. such as Bitmain.
Activity: 108
May 13, 2018, 07:42:29 AM
Yes, it is very simple to dig a mine on a mobile phone. GXS has developed the mobile phone mining software in China. And I've heard that the number of people involved in mining has exceeded one million. Very good.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 07:38:35 AM
Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?
I doubt that this will ever be effectively implemented. Mining is a very energy-intensive process. So the battery of the phone will be discharged in a few minutes.
Activity: 191
May 13, 2018, 07:15:11 AM
the quality of people's knowledge of technology is rising, now that the mobile phone can be mining, I just do not know if it's mining strong, though it's good news about our ability to make phone companies .
Activity: 129
May 13, 2018, 07:12:32 AM
There are also many mobile phone mining apps in my country. Attracted a lot of people to participate. I am one of them, although I do not believe it. Now I feel scared because it has acquired a lot of my personal information.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 13, 2018, 07:09:46 AM
Mining on Android phone or iOS it's stupid, given the size of the income and risk to bring down an expensive device (cheap to do this, better not to use), engaged in the extraction unprofitable. Similar situation with getting cryptocurrencies on the tablet with any operating system. Prospects for such activities too little.
Doing mining in mobile phone is not right it will cause  to destroy of phone, also doing mining to your phone is big stupidity, don't do it for the sake of money don't risk your phone even can buy everytime its break apart. Its better to buy computer because its good to do mining here, and you can get a lot of profit without destroying your phone and by doing this on your computer you can do it anytime without destroying anything.
Activity: 15
May 13, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
i think mobile phone mining may be possible and also depends on your mobile phone specification...
Activity: 84
May 13, 2018, 06:44:13 AM
Modern smartphones are very powerful and constantly improved.
I suggest you to upgrade the batteries and mining will become possible.
I don't know how do mining on smartphone, but even if this is possible then why need battery? after all, there are charger.. in a whole mining with smartphone I believe in any case not conveniently Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
May 13, 2018, 06:34:02 AM
Mining on Android phone or iOS it's stupid, given the size of the income and risk to bring down an expensive device (cheap to do this, better not to use), engaged in the extraction unprofitable. Similar situation with getting cryptocurrencies on the tablet with any operating system. Prospects for such activities too little.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 13, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?
I would like to see the cryptocurrency created specifically for android / ios arm systems and only they would be extracted without PC and ASIC.
Activity: 276
May 13, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
You've also heard a lot of buzz for Electroneum. Test the app and it works fine now. The mining match will start from 3 November because there will be Ico until October 30. Maybe its strength is quite in the early stages, but as Altcoin's popularity grows, it's impossible. You have seen such proposals in exchange.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 06:16:50 AM
I once read a post about mobile mining. Consisting of about 20 phones connected (combining their processors) its hash rate is more than of a single mining rig. But i don't really think it's true and it'll work. Even if it's a combined procie, its function is still for mobile range only (message, e-mail, officeworks, probably a little gaming), not really suitable for mining.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 06:11:07 AM
Does it possibe? Srly? Any smartphone cant live long, coz their battery are weak, and without wire u cant do anything, also cooling system, when i play any games, it becames hot as fuck, also i dont like notebooks coz of cooling system so phone is a shit way for me
Activity: 93
May 13, 2018, 06:10:31 AM
Mobile mining is now a new trend in profits. But I don't think the results of using mobile phone mining are the biggest, and it will certainly pose a great risk, because the risk of mobile phone damage will be very high.
Activity: 52
May 13, 2018, 06:08:06 AM
I still don't.
Activity: 308
May 13, 2018, 06:06:48 AM
I've been using apps on the appstore for e-money on ios. But the money I get is usually very small. Mostly my phone is operated 24/24 but I only get $ 1 a week. We should not exploit electronic money on the phone
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 13, 2018, 06:05:12 AM
I think that this is not necessary, to exploit electronic money on mobile phones, you need to prepare the expensive phones with many features to help exploit. Can not get much money
Activity: 658
May 13, 2018, 06:04:56 AM
Nope, i was mining a coin on mobile phone maybe you know it, it's Electroneum (ETN)
i stop mining using mobile phone (Android) on 1 week, the mining app is make my phone slowly and lagging.
Market cap : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
May 13, 2018, 06:04:02 AM
Currently there are many applications to exploit electronic money on android phone vs ios. But there are many applications that never pay for us. So I think tapping e-money on the phone is not allowed
Pages:
Jump to: