Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining on Mobile Phone - page 30. (Read 12442 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 05:09:19 AM
Yeah im pretty sure electroneum is beta testing this and will launch soon but i dont think youll get rich with your s7 mining
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
February 28, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
Too hard to be true..... smartphones don't have so much power to do mining actually...maybe in the future....
Activity: 132
February 28, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?
MINING isn't possible on cell phones it requires rigs maybe in the future  it is possible
Activity: 85
February 28, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

That could be a good thing to pull of. However, for one, developing your own blockchain is easier said that done. Also, having to convince people that your coin is worth it to mine and possess is a different animal in itself. Therefore, as much as you can make your own coin, like most people do introducing new coins through ICOs, you should consider that mining takes capital and maintenance and some people would rather mine those coins that are already established than newer ones that has a lot to prove.
copper member
Activity: 28
Roburst Network Representative
February 28, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
Our upcoming project will support mining on the mobile phone. As we are using the enhanced version of Delegated Proof-of-Stake Consensus algorithm, it takes almost no power to process the delegate round on nowadays smartphone. The only thing we are concerned is that when the network is scaling, the block size as well as block time increasing may pass beyond the mobile phone capability. Still, when we launch the network, it still comes with the mobile mining application. We will announce this project soon in Bitcointalk, so stay tuned for us.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 04:27:37 AM
It is fascinating but it is too hard to be true in the near future. We can expect it in the future to make more profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 04:19:04 AM
I doubt that there is a crypto that can be mined by a mobile device and even if there is it will not be profitable regardless of the mobile devices specs because it will always be a fraction of a GPUs raw performance. Also the mobile device would only overheat because of the stress and heat that the hardware will do while mining.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
There is a coin that is launching a ICO, it is called Xmoneta and while it won´t exactly allow you to mine with your mobile, it will give you some tokens for performing actions on the social network.
Activity: 176
February 23, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
 If you do want to give Bitcoin mining a try on your Android, there are a number of apps you could check it out. As always with any Android app, use these at your own risk as Google does not verify the safety or security of Android apps on its Play Store.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 10:19:32 AM
Mining in phone I think is not profitable as you can see on the people who mine different coins they use a mining rig and store it on a cold place, when you mine on your phone what do you think would happen? it will heat and the tendency would cause fire or you put yourself on danger situation, if you want to mine just buy a mining rig and high specs of pc.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
February 23, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
Hmmm. Not really. I'm kinda skeptical about mining crypto using mobile phone. Besides the reason that I don't want to waste my mobile phone's space and capacity, i'm also worried of my phone's privacy. Plus i don't want to buy multiple phones just for that mobile mining.
I prefer Master nodes though. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
February 23, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

I think i know what you are talking about! Its electroneum baby! Its 3 days left and we'll all experience the mobile mining apps. Richard Ells will attend the GSMA CONgress and he will have the opprtunity to speak or talk about ELECTRONEUM and show it live how the mobile mining works! Mobile company will be surely get interested to this crypto and might invest to ETN. This GSMA congress will help to expose ETN  To the public and mobile company and were going to sky rocket baby!
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 07:42:54 AM
This look interesting... I'll try to understand something about, and - if I succeed - I'll give you a feedback.
And the fact about "hidden mining" is actually irritating.

My question was not if it is good or bad...
my question was "is it possible to mine a minute or so without damage.
Do not forget that many site force you to mine without you know about.
I just would be interested if it is possible to mine with my system:
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/monero_mining.php
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 23, 2018, 06:08:03 AM
Do not forget that the smartphone is not physically designed for long-term load! Passive cooling does not provide sufficient heat sink, as a result, there are a number of problems. From the banal damage to the battery, to putting up the display module, or latent degradation of system on a chip.

My question was not if it is good or bad...
my question was "is it possible to mine a minute or so without damage.
Do not forget that many site force you to mine without you know about.
I just would be interested if it is possible to mine with my system:
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/monero_mining.php
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
February 22, 2018, 04:34:12 PM
Do not forget that the smartphone is not physically designed for long-term load! Passive cooling does not provide sufficient heat sink, as a result, there are a number of problems. From the banal damage to the battery, to putting up the display module, or latent degradation of system on a chip.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 07:00:09 PM
I don't think this will be viable option in mining. I'm sure my phone will explode later on when I use it in doing mining. The computer specs requirement for mining is high and imagine using your mobile for in replacement of that. Nana, I dont think it is possible
so that someone does not say, but at least my friend is engaged in mobile mining, In this case, all that has earned then invest other coins. Although I can not call this type of activity more promising for earning.
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 06:42:54 PM
Well, it's seems to me a complete nonsense: you will destroy your battery just to make some cents...
It would be the same as to dig for gold with a spoon...
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
so many mobile app for mining is scam
if you have recommended mobile app for mining, i want join too
let me know
thanks
There is a lot of applications within the store that has a hidden program in it. Mining on phone could get popular years from today.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 05:22:50 AM
I don't think this will be viable option in mining. I'm sure my phone will explode later on when I use it in doing mining. The computer specs requirement for mining is high and imagine using your mobile for in replacement of that. Nana, I dont think it is possible
Activity: 55
February 21, 2018, 05:19:23 AM
I'm interested, but I'm afraid this is impossible. Bitcoin mining entails the solving of complex mathematical problems, during which the miner races against others—and against time—to find solutions. Profiting requires a large amount of electricity and cooling. Therefore I think phones cannot meet those requirements of bitcoin mining.
Pages:
Jump to: