Pages:
Author

Topic: MINING ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE - page 3. (Read 4287 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
November 19, 2017, 02:38:50 AM
That is an impossible task to mine using an Android phone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 02:30:02 AM
Even if you were to mine in a smartphone would would need to have dozens of it for to be profitable however considering how much one smartphone would cost I think it is not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 19, 2017, 02:15:33 AM
If this were possible, it would be very good

This is not at all possible hope people who would have tried it would have being felt pathetic because it will eat away your battery quickly and your life of the phone gets affected due to overheating and continuous charging of the phone. So avoid doing any of such things with mobile phone.
It will even deteriorate the phone's life in the long run. I tried testing the freebitco.in mobile mining which is more of a Monero converted to bitcoin immediately mining and my phone became so hot even at just 2 threads and 80% CPU usage and what did I get at the end ?

1 satoshi after 20 minutes. It is really pointless and for the fact that you will have to either leave your phone plugged to the charger and keep your data running, it is totally not worth it.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 08:40:30 PM
is anyone trying cloud mining on their Phone?

Any sites available with stats of how profitable that is?
Actually, you can register to cloud mining everywhere even with old nokia phone that has internet connection. But I don't recommend cloud mining because most of them is scam or HYIP.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
November 16, 2017, 06:25:24 PM
mining on android phone? possible
is it profitable? probably not
samsung claimed 8 Galaxy S5 > i7 2600 Desktop
there are a few threads and news links scattered on this forum about it
here are some to quench your curiousity on the topic, same article diff sites:
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/3kvdv9/samsung-upcycling-galaxy-s5-bitcoin-mining-rig
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/samsung-creates-bitcoin-mining-rig-with-40-used-galaxy-phones/
https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-builds-bitcoin-mining-rig-using-old-phones/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 05:46:36 PM
You can do it with minergate on android phones... but hash is slow.

This is correct. Several miners available for Android but honestly the hashrate is so slow that does not make sense to have phones overheating and battery drained.
Activity: 13
November 16, 2017, 01:53:48 PM
Well I was mining with my Samsung Galaxy Ace for a while altcoins, but for knowing the process. Of course, I did not make much doing it or even cashouts. I learned a lot doing it. Try it for study if you want.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
November 16, 2017, 01:52:28 PM
There is no profit with mining the bitcoin with the any small devices such as mobile phones and tablets. If you want to mine the bitcoin means you should choose the one of good ASIC mining hardware.
Please you can quit your opinion to mine bitcoin with the phone and go to mine any altcoin with the computer and multiple graphics card.
You will get the better hash rate with the GPU cards than the mobile phone. Please do not believe shit applications states that it is possible to mine the bitcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
November 16, 2017, 01:27:37 PM
I don't think android mining is available nor recommendable that's because phones are really slow, even with CPU  on your computer which is faster than your phone won't even let you earn on it and it is a waste of time and your energy but I know why you have asked this question because you have seen or read that there is an android phone mining which I also have read but I think it is still not available and they are still working on it or probably it is just a scheme to attract people. Mining on android is impossible right now but I we don't really don't know in the future, with our technologies advancing every year nothing is impossible. What we can do is wait and if that happens and it because true, it would be a big success in our technology.
Activity: 40
November 16, 2017, 01:24:43 PM
I am really confused using mining ARM Miner, is it still working today?

You will not earn much. Recently was published a story, how on Samsung S5 phones was launched the mining. But this was done for fun. Or it's a way of testing devices than a real way of earning. You will earn more from Bitcoin cranes...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
November 16, 2017, 01:22:14 PM
It is 100% impossible to mine with android phones, even the other phones are not capable of mining even 1% bitcoin. Mining requires strong hardware and lots of electricity. So, if you happen to come across an application that says "Mining bitcoin with android phones.", I recommend not to pay attention to it.

Do not try to download it because it will be just beneficial for them to earn money. Technology is not ready to invent a highly-advanced android phone to be able to mine bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 12:58:13 PM
Now it's not possible. Because Android phones professor is not enough strong for mining. May be one day it will possible. But then this type of phones price must be high.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
November 16, 2017, 12:55:05 PM
I am really confused using mining ARM Miner, is it still working today?
When you tried up to search the recent miners or things needed to mine bitcoin then for sure you would able to answer your own question. Which is "NO" since android phone arent asics to have a high computing power in able to mine bitcoin. Even on mining altcoins using mobile phones isnt possible how much more on bitcoin itself. Asic miners are the dedicated ones and do have the capability on mining bitcoin which isnt really cheap at all if you do try to look on its recent prices.
Activity: 12
November 16, 2017, 12:10:52 PM
nothing is impossible.. maybe now its just a dream (it can but its bad), maybe someday there are super android for mining

Just imagine: You get a new smartphone for free, but it will be using 50% of sources for mining to cover its cost let's say for a year, why not? Smiley
Activity: 55
November 16, 2017, 11:46:20 AM
nothing is impossible.. maybe now its just a dream (it can but its bad), maybe someday there are super android for mining
Activity: 32
November 16, 2017, 10:52:18 AM
I installed the mining app on my android phone and then observed it. In a few minutes my phone started heating up and then the battery starts to drain very fast. I remove the mining app and then my phone came back to normal. Those mining apps will absolutely destroy your android phone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:40:58 AM
Mining on android phone is one of the great things a cell phone can do. But in reality I will not try it because I just rent a computer in the net cafe. So I do not know it yet.
Merit: 111
November 16, 2017, 08:57:22 AM
yes mining bitcoin in mobile phone is possible but you will just earn a little, and if you continue using your phone in mining, it will surely breakdown thus you will just incur a loss.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 16, 2017, 07:17:45 AM
Well if android phones were mineable (or whatever the term is!!! Wink ), then people would not be using high end rigs to mine bitcoin. It is because of the power and computational effort required that needs development of a rig to mine bitcoins. Given the amount of transactions and their complexity, it would be impossible to mine them on the phones. The phone would probably die an untimely death Smiley But may be you cna make a video of how phones die when you mine bitcoins from your phone. Smiley Tongue
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 06:23:15 AM
Useless to use a phone for mining...
Pages:
Jump to: