Pages:
Author

Topic: MINING ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE - page 4. (Read 4287 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 05:37:51 AM
is anyone trying cloud mining on their Phone?

Any sites available with stats of how profitable that is?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 04:25:24 AM
Mining on Mobile Phone ? Still its not possible.
Lest wait for some super mobile CPUs Smiley
even there are some super mobile CPUs, mining difficulty is already high so the CPUs can't handle that.
and now, mining with PC CPU is not profitable. and mobile CPUs? I think it won't be profitable even it's a Super Mobile CPU
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
November 15, 2017, 10:15:11 PM
Base that i read on other thread the android phone are not possible for mining. Your android phone will explode or die because of heat. It's better to use a computer for mining.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
November 15, 2017, 07:54:54 PM
I think it is impossible but for the future it can happen, but the usage of mining on mobile is not very profitable because mobile processor will work harder and your phone will experience heat because there is no cooling.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 07:36:43 PM
Is it possible to mine in android with the latest version of processor?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 02:59:16 PM
I am really confused using mining ARM Miner, is it still working today?

This is an obsolete mining software, Bitcoin mining nowadays requires higher hashing power now a days.
Using your cellphone to mine will just break your phone and not earn anything.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 15, 2017, 01:57:08 PM
Your android mining app can only run at 40 hash/sec  which is basically equivalent to a C.P.U obtained from an old laptop though okay for mining but it will not last long and not recommended for phone this may damage and bricked your phone  and battety because of constant heat which is generated.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
November 15, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

It is POSSIBLE, the problem is your mining Hash Rate compared to that of a CPU or GPU on a computer is next to nothing comparatively. So although it may be available it is usually not profitable and you risk your phone overheating. Much better off mining from a computer.
Yah better mine on a omputer as of now until something is invented to add to Android avoiding the phone is getting heated. As mining consumes more electric power,  you need to keep phone always on charge. But the phone is set at its threshold to consume less electric input which will not help mining.
Activity: 56
November 15, 2017, 01:13:10 PM

It is POSSIBLE, the problem is your mining Hash Rate compared to that of a CPU or GPU on a computer is next to nothing comparatively. So although it may be available it is usually not profitable and you risk your phone overheating. Much better off mining from a computer.
Activity: 316
November 15, 2017, 12:38:27 PM
ahahha yeah it's true your phone will be blown ahahha
Activity: 3
November 15, 2017, 12:16:25 PM
Could this harm your phone/battery? Also is it dangerous to for example use coinhive while your phone is charging?
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
November 15, 2017, 12:16:13 PM
Phone processors are to weak for efficient mining, very low speed of hash finding
Activity: 14
November 15, 2017, 12:11:38 PM
You can do it with minergate on android phones... but hash is slow.
Activity: 121
November 15, 2017, 11:32:54 AM
MinersGate has an app for mobile GUI mininig for XMR and many more altcoins, even merged mining is supported. But I don't recommend mining on your phone, so please avoid it.
1. Returns aren't enough- even for new low complexity tokens
2. You WILL (sooner or later) brake your phone because mobile processors aren't designed like desktop ones (first issue no-cooling)
3. ...just don't do it Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 11:28:08 AM
It's still possible but the amount of money you get by mining with your android phone will not enough for you to buy a new phone Smiley. If mining with smartphone is really working and worth, I think nobody will spend a huge amount of money to buy expensive asics miners anymore Smiley. You should know that with thousands dollar you spend to by asics miner to mine cryptocurrency, you only can get back about 50 or 100$ per day so you'll need a long time to get all the money you invested back so you think it'll worth when you mine with your android phone?
Activity: 29
November 15, 2017, 11:01:15 AM
for now, mining on android phone impossible to happen because the android phone can reduce your battery capacity quickly
and the age of your android phone will have an effect because of overheating, so it can damage the processor.
if this is possible? this will be good news.
technological advances will definitely develop methods that need to be used so that the android phone can be used later for mining bitcoin in the future.
so, nowadays we can only rely on cpu for mining. advice from me, use a cpu that has very good quality.
Activity: 238
November 15, 2017, 10:57:36 AM
can u help me miner bitcoingold?
Activity: 112
November 15, 2017, 09:34:39 AM
mining on phone is like, cooking hotdog over a candle
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
November 15, 2017, 09:31:30 AM
i never thought that you can use your phone to mine bitcoins because first of all.. a phone's specifications are not that stable in operating such a heavy task and second is that mining is usually performed on PCs where its specifications are definitely fit for mining though you are required to buy high quality equipment and rigs, some quite costly but would definitely prolong your PCs time in mining bitcoins. it may be possible to mine on your mobile device though the amount of bitcoins that you'll earn is lower than what you have expected.
Activity: 34
November 15, 2017, 05:07:46 AM
I tried mining on my phone and my phone's battery is draining fast, not only that, the temperature keeps on increasing in exchange of a small amount satoshi. I guess its not that profitable to take the risk of damaging your phone. just saying...
Pages:
Jump to: