Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe? - page 5. (Read 3228 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 24, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
in my opinion the cost for capital in making mining equipment to mine is not very comparable to the results of coins being mined, especially now the price is experiencing a deep decline. my advice is to trade only
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 24, 2018, 02:10:41 PM
I would stay away from mining, its a no win situation as there are too many large scale people doing it. Trading is very risky as the market is very manipulated right now so in all I would just long term trade
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 24, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
Well mining is more safer than trading, why? Because in the mining you already earn and make money but in trading it was risky to earn, you will lose sometimes.
You can lose money when you mine as well, to begin with the investment that you need to make as a miner is very big and just as a trader your profits will depend exclusively in the movement in the price of bitcoin and as you can see right now, those movements are mostly negative and if the costs of electricity were very high you will be losing money if you were mining bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 23, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

Safer than mining by me. But you need to invest in mining for the first time. Trade depends on the factors you can't influence, whales direct the whole market. The coins are falling at high levels when you don't expect it. In mining, guaranteed after a certain period of time
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
November 23, 2018, 12:41:04 PM
The risky situation emerge when the price becomes volatile, I don't see mining safer while the price of the coin you mine fall down. both mining and trading aren't safe.
anyway you will need to distribute the risk over mining and trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
Trading, of course, trading, because mining today is clearly not in a favorable situation, because as I understand it today, mining is unprofitable, because cryptocurrency prices are very low.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 23, 2018, 12:29:03 PM
IMO, both are risky. But at times like now when the coins are already at low price, I will choose to buy the coins with the initial capital instead of buying the equipment.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 23, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
According to me trading is the best way to make money witllh less risk than Mining. Cause mining is very difficult and there have lot of chance for losing money.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
Both mining and trading has needed some of funds needed before you cam start up on it. And i must say that those are not safest at all. But it also depends on what you can afford mate if you will choose in both of them. If you have enough money to start up into mining, them its okay. If your money cant afford those pc to use in ming jist go on trading. But i assure that there are no safe at all in both.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
November 23, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
If we talk about beginners, then both options are not the most successful for them.
Mining has become very expensive and not profitable now, and trading requires a lot of experience.
Therefore, it is better for beginners to refrain from both options now.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
November 22, 2018, 10:58:16 PM
Mining to me is more risk free, it only takes your time, cost for mining equipment and electricity bill and you are set unlike trading where you will have to invest money which you can lose in a twinkle of an eye.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 22, 2018, 10:17:35 PM
IMO mining are still way more safe compared to the crypto trading. We can earn coin everyday by doing mining and the result of it are up to you wether you wanna hold it or selling it. I suggest to you for doing your own mining system rather than cloud mining, it is way more safe.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 09:48:54 PM
I think trading is more risky, but I prefer trading. because trading is the strength of our strategy in playing in the crypto industry. while the minning, requires expensive electricity costs and when a red market occurs, we can lose big if it is calculated between the cost of electricity and the minning results obtained.
Activity: 644
November 22, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
Mining is now beneficial to large enterprises. Or those who have access to free electricity. But still, if we look at the prospects in the long term, then we can mine some time without profit, relying on a new upward market period. If you learn to trade, you can always earn, and in a falling market, too. If there is knowledge and opportunities, then I would combine both.
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
Nowadays pow mining is not profitable for ordinary people with one -two ASICS. Trading is also very difficult and risky activity, so I prefer to mine coins with a pos algorithm like Waves, without any miners and huge electricity bills.
Activity: 512
November 22, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
Well mining is more safer than trading, why? Because in the mining you already earn and make money but in trading it was risky to earn, you will lose sometimes.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 22, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
There is not a way to make money in any market in a safe way there is always a risk, and the size of the risk will depend on many things but one of the most important are your skills, if you are a good trader and you do not know anything about mining then it is clear that in those circumstances trading is less risky for you and if the opposite was true then mining will be less risky, so you'll need to make an assessment of your skills and try to determine what it is less risky for you.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
Mining, i think, much more safe. You don t risk almost nothing, in worst case scenario you can sell the hardware for half a price (or more).
But in mining you have not so fast ROI and low/middle level of profit; so, need to be patient and have a cheap electricity.

In trading you can earn much more money, but risk also much higher and chances to lost everything is real.
And learning of trading is more risky than learning of mining.
Activity: 278
Merit: 13