Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe? - page 8. (Read 3228 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 05:11:59 PM
Actually both have risky. Trading is not for everyone, when you do trading this time must be follow to chart and News, because every second would be up down otherwise you get lose.Mining now so very heard  because their cost huge and allows ahead that's why need someone to Control it because if stop running then would be loss.So both are risky but if you want do something then should take risk.    
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
Neither of them are safe.  In this horrible market I believe there is really no where to hide.  Hodlers are being taught a lesson right now.  The funny thing is that the thing that got you into trouble, hodling, is the only way your going to get out of this mess with all your funds. 
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 11, 2018, 04:58:48 PM
Mining is safer, costlier and little rewarding, Trading requires more skills, might take longer time to be rewarding and can be done any where only with internet.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 07, 2018, 05:18:19 AM
Safer way is mining but it is getting down every day because people join to trading now, the amount of income is more important for them than security.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 06, 2018, 05:52:48 AM
if with interest to work with the alt coin mining we are from caressen bot shop to helps as one to provide with supports of tools and application as clients or investors to manage operational function on manage with the terms of attains with the bitcoin mining plan of the dedication.

Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 06, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
Both are not safe, IMO because both are dealing with cryptocurrencies. The only difference from them, i guess, is that the effort that you will exert because in mining, you'll just leave the computer mine for you so you can leave it and have a nap, take a sit, eat, and do whatever you want while your miner is on duty. Trading on the other hand is a bit tiresome since it really requires your time and effort to make a profit out from it.
Activity: 476
September 04, 2018, 12:44:01 PM
Yes, mining is a profitable business. But here it is necessary to have good sums. Everything depends on scales.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:42:52 PM
mine is for sure the most encouraging thing and I trust it. The two fields have a hazard however in the event that you do it with alert the hazard is limited .mining is the most secure, and this is likewise the most gainful way. Since the scrambled world is ruled by bitcoins, and mining is a steady method to get bitcoins, exchanges can be made.
Activity: 292
September 04, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
I think trading is safer because I think trading is easier for us to get profit and our assets are safer if used for trading than mining.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 12:29:58 PM
I think in this sphere there can not be one hundred percent safety. But if you carefully study it, you are available and understandably work both there and there. As for speed, in my opinion it is faster and more you can earn on trade.
Activity: 240
September 04, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
They are very different activities, trading, for example, is much more active and more rewarding if you know how to do it, on the other hand, mining is to generate passive income with minimal effort, if you are dedicated to cryptos you could do both, and receive double benefits.
Activity: 139
September 04, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Mining or Trading are both unsafe. But in comparison, Mining is a bit safer than Trading.
If you are serious about Crypto market, you can and should attend some basic training for investor. Try to understand the crypto market before you join in. It will reduce your risk!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:09:42 PM
mine is indeed the most promising thing and I believe it. but to be able to make mining satisfactory results this would certainly need special dry facilities to mine and it takes a pretty big cost. the trade also could have included a good way to start. However the fluctuations and panic often become a tough enemy to be fought when the trade.
Activity: 78
September 04, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
Both fields has risk but if you do it with caution the risk is minimal day trading is great but time consuming and must have appropreate capital Since you cant hold the coins for long time while cloudmining is more risky since we dont know what happen in the future like my experience with one of the biggest Hashpowers provider i have a dash contract and when difficulty rise your payout also reduce. and you need to coup with buying another hashpower. its a containous cycle. in the end you end up in break even or lose.
Activity: 379
September 04, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
Yes, mining is the safest, and this is also the most profitable way. Because the encrypted world is dominated by bitcoins, and mining is a stable way to get bitcoins, transactions can be made, but only for very professional traders, I think Newbie tries not to do frequent transactions, which can easily lead to losses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
September 04, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
There is mining only. Trading is too dangerous for people who don't know all detail while mining is very reliable and safe doing for newbies and for known people.

Are you use mining? Is not not easy and not safe too.
Also mining need to special knowledge
Activity: 198
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 04, 2018, 04:38:21 AM
There is mining only. Trading is too dangerous for people who don't know all detail while mining is very reliable and safe doing for newbies and for known people.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 09:22:27 PM
Neither is safe.  They both pose massive risks and require extensive knowledge.  I was looking to get into mining a few months ago and decided not to based on the ASIC vs GPU war happening and the increasing difficulty to earn even with free electricity. 
Activity: 73
September 03, 2018, 07:53:23 PM
With all things been Equal, I think it is safer to mine than to trade. Although mining is gradually becoming less profitable, trading can easily result in losses especially for a newbie. So my choice is mining.
Activity: 334
September 03, 2018, 07:34:59 PM
mining is not an easy thing because the programmers are very difficult, then there are quite expensive costs to be able to make it after it's finished we must be able to mix it again to get a profit, while trading for those who don't have mining skills is a good choice
Pages:
Jump to: