Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 16. (Read 834521 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 12
Miners update
- gminer-v3.03 (improved stability of API server (fixed "too many open files" error))
- srbminer-multi-v0.9.9 (Improved performance of KASPA mining in dual mode for ETH/ETC+KASPA and AUTOLYKOS2+KASPA for some GPUs. Added algorithm curvehash for GPU mining. Fixed compatibility of KawPow with miningpoolhub pool)
- wildrig-multi-v0.31.9-beta (Fixed crash on mixed rigs. Improved curvehash up to 1.5x)
Miners update
- gminer-v3.02 (Fixed displaying of difficulty for RavenCoin to match network difficulty. Removed Ton support)
Update v1337
- increased API error message timeout when miner starts very slowly
- fixed duplicate "rig update" messages in console
- fix hashrate ignoring very big (broken values) from miner API
- octominer: improved octominer hardware detection
- octominer: updated binary
- octominer: added autofan (chasis fans) for improve GPU fans work
- octominer: collecting more stat data (fans, psus, temps, humidity etc) - will be presented in dashboard in future
- fixed NVIDIA VRAM temperature readings with zero value or/and freezing stats
- prevent rig stats from some output errors in console
Miners update
- wildrig-multi-v0.31.8-beta (up to 3x times faster curvehash)
Miners update
- wildrig-multi-v0.31.7-beta (0.31.4-0.31.6 were broken, removed them, this one should finally work)
Miners update
- srbminer-multi-v0.9.8 (Added ETHASH/ETCHASH + KASPA dual mining mode and AUTOLYKOS2 + KASPA dual mining mode. Added parameter '--gpu-dual-mode' which must be used to enable the new dual mining mode. Upgraded command line parser. Bug fixes)
- wildrig-multi-v0.31.6-beta (fixes to curvehash/etc)
Miners update
- lolminer-v1.52a (Fixed bug that can sometimes cause the pool hash-rate to half after multiple reconnect attempts in a row. Adjusted behavior of LHR unlock function so solve issues with some configurations occurred in 1.52)
- nanominer-v3.6.7 (Fixed bug: nanominer does not require libcuda.so on AMD rigs anymore)
- wildrig-multi-v0.31.5-beta (Implemented curvehash (NVIDIA and AMD. Not supported old drivers for AMD Navi gpu's). Fixed gfx1034 support(Radeon 6500XT). Slight speedup of curvehash for Polaris/Vega gpu's)
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- New captcha that you should like
- Email 2FA is turned on for everyone. When You try to login, you will need to copy code from email. You will be asked to add your browser to trusted devices so that You will not need to enter email code. This is very good protection from bots that try to enter leaked login+password data found on internet.
- On RigList you can now search by LAN ip address
- New discounts levels for clients with 3k+ rigs or more
- Network optimizations. Not used dashboard will now use less network data. Rigs will also send less data to servers when dashboard is not used actively.
Miners update
- nanominer-v3.6.6 (Fixed 90% LHR unlock for Nvidia 3080 12 Gb. Fixed high CPU usage with disabled hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling for ProgPow algorithms family (KawPow, FiroPow) on Nvidia GPUs. Hashrate is now displayed once per 30 seconds for all algorithms)
- teamblackminer-v1.65 (Added option to locate verthashdata file --verthash-data (-7). Improved the speed (default xintensity) for AMD in Verthash. Fixed the API hashrate for verthash)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- phoenixminer 5.4 and older stopped to work from epoch 500 on ethereum. Therefore i upgraded everyones phoenixminer group from 5.4 to 6.2c

Well done,  fans of my rx 580 rig stop spinning and all GPUs hit 94 degrees for over 3 hours. I wonder what the consequences will be in the future for my gpus.
It is the same situation like a few years ago when you implemented Dag Fix for AMD gpus without informing about it in advance
back then my power supplies changed the power consumption from 900w to 1300w and all the luck that nothing burned.Next time please think about two rows before doing something like this

Please share Your support id, i will take a look.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Dashboard update
- phoenixminer 5.4 and older stopped to work from epoch 500 on ethereum. Therefore i upgraded everyones phoenixminer group from 5.4 to 6.2c

Well done,  fans of my rx 580 rig stop spinning and all GPUs hit 94 degrees for over 3 hours. I wonder what the consequences will be in the future for my gpus.
It is the same situation like a few years ago when you implemented Dag Fix for AMD gpus without informing about it in advance
back then my power supplies changed the power consumption from 900w to 1300w and all the luck that nothing burned.Next time please think about two rows before doing something like this
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
Miners update
- lolminer-v1.52 (New memory management for Ergo on Nvidia GPUs. Fixes the miner not working on current epoch on latest release and fixes the requirement to restart the miner on Ergo epoch change. Added 2 more epochs on Ergo for 3G AMD GPUs. Slight changes to LHR unlocker to improve the unlocker stability. Removed: 2G zombie modes for Ergo on AMD. Removed: Support for mining Ton in single and dual mining modes.  ote that existing dual mining configurations will automatically launch Eth / Etc / Ubiq only mode, so existing configurations will not be broken. Fixed multiple issues that caused the miner not to properly reconnect when it took too many attempts. Added an internal stratum watchdog, that will restart the entire stratum stack internally, when not connected for a longer while.Fixed a potential segmentation fault at startup. Fixed a segmentation fault when Alephium dual mining is requested, but the dual worker did not get authorized)
- teamblackminer-v1.64 (Added support for Vertcoin mining (Verthash algo) on AMD and NVIDIA GPUs. Fix issues in Zil mining)
- teamredminer-v0.10.2 (Tweaked Polaris ethash tuning to work better with the new smooth-power setup. Fix for Autolykos crashing on Polaris and 4GB GPUs. Fix for Eth+Ton dual mining crashes with new smooth-power setup)
- xmrig-v6.18.0 (Removed deprecated AstroBWTv1 and v2. Monero v15 network upgrade support. Fixed ZMQ debug log. Improved daemon ZMQ mining stability. Removed old AstroBWT algorithm)
Miners update
- gminer-v3.01 (Fixed RavenCoin mining errors. Fixed displaying of pool hashrate for RavenCoin)
Miners update
- nanominer-v3.6.5 (90% LHR unlock for Nvidia RTX 3050 & 3080-12gb. Recommended drivers: 510.x and required Admin/root privileges enabled. 90% LHR unlock does not work 515.x at this moment)
- srbminer-multi-v0.9.7 (Performance increase and lower power consumption on 'kaspa' and 'heavyhash' algorithm for RDNA2 GPU's. Added limited support for some algorithm's on Vega's (gfx900) for drivers newer than 20.40. OpenCL variables will be now set automatically from miner)
- teamredminer-v0.10.1 (Reworked smooth power for improved stability, primarily on Polaris and Vega gpus. Added --eth_smooth_power to control the smooth power scheduling feature. Fixed bug causing Autolykos hashrate drop on VIIs)
Miners update
- bzminer-v9.2.1 (Optimized dual mining for eth/etc + kaspa and eth/etc + alph (Nvidia only, experimental). Fixed LHR issue when mining non-LHR algos (kaspa/alph). Added oc_reset_all command line argument. Added reboot_after_watchdog_restarts option
  advanced_config is now enabled by default. Can mine Zil with any algo. Zil dag creation only happens once. Always mine the Zil windows when alternate/split mining. Ixi looks at total memory instead of available memory when determining intensity. Fixed throttle notification power limit always yellow. Fixed autofan parsing as 0 for intenger only values. Fixed Alephium issue when multiple solutions are found at once. Added extra_dev_fee to command line)
Miners update
- nanominer-v3.6.4 (Improved LHR unlock stability on old drivers. Recommended drivers are still 510.x and Admin/root privileges are required to unlock. 100% LHR unlock does not work on newer drivers than 510.x at this moment)

Miners update
- miniz-v1.8z3 (Added support for AMD GPUs 6600/6800/6900 (XT). Added support for AMD 590. Reduced stale shares on Aion. Improved stability. Minor bug fixes)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- added mac address into system information in rig details
Miners update
- srbminer-multi-v0.9.6 (Added algorithm 'kaspa' (KAS - Kaspa coin), fee 1.00%. Small performance increase on 'heavyhash' algorithm for RDNA2 GPU's. Lower power consumption on 'heavyhash' algorithm for RDNA2 GPU's. Minor bug fixes)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- NEW feature  - added GPU ASIC temperature and GPU memory temperature to GPU charts
- New feature for bigger farms - ability to mass rename rigs using csv (its under Actions-Commands-Mass rename)
Pages:
Jump to: