Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 81. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
New miners:
- nanominer-v1.4.0 (Faster Ethash kernel tuning on AMD Vega and Radeon VII GPUs)
- ccminer-zcoinofficial-djm34-v1.1.22 (Solved issue which were causing lost of connection and/or connection with pool. No more crash when this happens either)

Tytanick --- can rxboost work on gen 1 Vega56s and Vega64s? Thanks

That would be something... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
New miners:
- nanominer-v1.4.0 (Faster Ethash kernel tuning on AMD Vega and Radeon VII GPUs)
- ccminer-zcoinofficial-djm34-v1.1.22 (Solved issue which were causing lost of connection and/or connection with pool. No more crash when this happens either)

Tytanick --- can rxboost work on gen 1 Vega56s and Vega64s? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi i got rig with 6 Sapphire RX 570 4gb. I cant apply boost for it. Althought the boost was applied for another rig with same cards. What can be the reason for this?
Please write to us at [email protected]
Send there request and ask for me: Tytanick
Give me rig name that has problems applying rxboost right ? - And i will check it Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi i got rig with 6 Sapphire RX 570 4gb. I cant apply boost for it. Althought the boost was applied for another rig with same cards. What can be the reason for this?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics

Now absolutely SMOS perfect with  Version v3153

Currently I can see GPU brand on dashboard as MSI / EVGA / Zotac

it helped me too much .  Thank you!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
been lurking these forums for a long long time now

it cracks me up to see this, every time this thread risks dropping to the second page, a new post pops up with some small changes
interesting way to keep your thread on the first page, start a new post for every typo change

does this mean someone in need for some scripts thrown into an existing operating system, yes and drivers pre-installed of course, should go for this one because of the daily multiple changes/fixes?
or does this mean that there is so much wrong here that it took over ten thousand posts to get it all working? -aside from the miner updates-

asking for a friend
YES, 500+ posts to make it work like it is working now + 1500 next pages of future posts to improve it even more.
I really do not like to release something and left it starving...
Thanks for asking Smiley

P.S - claymore has 10x views more Sad Can't keep up ...

P.S 2 - you gave me excellent idea ... i should make 5 releases in one day instead of 1 release that contains 5 changes ....
Thx.

It is called Active development. I do not like to sleep.
Activity: 3
been lurking these forums for a long long time now

it cracks me up to see this, every time this thread risks dropping to the second page, a new post pops up with some small changes
interesting way to keep your thread on the first page, start a new post for every typo change

does this mean someone in need for some scripts thrown into an existing operating system, yes and drivers pre-installed of course, should go for this one because of the daily multiple changes/fixes?
or does this mean that there is so much wrong here that it took over ten thousand posts to get it all working? -aside from the miner updates-

asking for a friend
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- wildrig-multi-v0.17.9 (Fixed blake2b family. Wildkeccak around 1% speed increase. Added --print-devices parameter)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1237
- fixed crash Console not showing anything
- added more lines of Console/Dmesg crash log (200 lines now)
- in case soft watchdog kicks in we show probable cause (uv,oc,riser)
- tooltip on RigName and System info is more clean now
- GPU brand spelling changes: SHAPPHIRE = Shapphire
- known issue (OLD one): t-rex problems after reloading as it refuses to close itself
- known issue (fresh one): -r 1 in claymore will not store Crash console/dmesg
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashbaord v3153
- fixed buttons in DetailView of the rig (sometimes they did not work on Android smartphone)
- when our system watchdog reboots rig then it will send console snapshot and dmesg output to dashboard which will be saved
- added system hardware informations "System HW:" in DetailedView (CPU, Motherbaord model and bios ver, RAM memory size, Drive name and size)
- added brand names to GPUs (Gigabyte, Asus, Msi......)
- GPU bios version is showed in DetailedView tooltip when you move mouse over GPU name

Update v1236
- updated amdmemorytweak 0.1.9.1
- rigs are sending more stats (Cpu Model, Motherboard Model and bios version, Ram size, Drive name and capacity, Name of GPU manufacturer, also crash logs in case watchdog kicks in and reboots rig
- fast commands that work in terminal: console (bring up mining console), forcereboot (makes proper reboot), start (closes previous miner and starts again)
- when rig starts without any GPUs it will start updating anyway and not just throw errors
- rig bandwidth savings (does not send whole console changes in case user is not logged) but we are just testing this and we might to revert that change
- added vm_hugepages=128
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- ccminer-zcoinofficial-djm34-v1.1.21 (Now only with CUDA 9.2 and 10.0 compatible packages. Improved hashrate for 20x)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- gminer-v1.47 (Significant performance improvements for VDS)
- kbminer-v1.3.11 (Support mining VDS on Nvidia)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard upgrade v3152
- improved showing inactivity lock (it will be activated in 1 minute after user is not looking into RigList and the gray is less gray now)
- added hashrate output in DetailedView modal
- green icon on RigList when rig is online (it was blue previously...)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- gminer-v1.46 (Added ZelCash Equihash 125,4 algorithm for Nvidia cards. Improved Grin29 / Swap / Aeternity performance on Nvidia cards, specially on GTX 1080 Ti, also improved hashrate on pool side)
- wildrig-multi-v0.17.8 (improved blake2b(lower power consumption on pre-Vega gpu's and higher hashrate on Vega gpu's))
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update v3151
- selecting rigs on list will not highlight them and you will see number of selected rigs on Rig Action button
- inactive RigList will now force user to click on it to start autorefreshing
- number of unread changes in changelog
- ability to vote on each change in changelog
- bigger close buttons (usefull on mobiles)
- fixed wrong public IP view
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- ccminer-zcoinofficial-djm34-v1.1.20 (Correct issue with scratchpad size which was much larger than required)
- t-rex-v0.12.0 (Add honeycomb algorithm (Beenode coin). Fixed bug with GPU ... is idle error when there is a pool connection problem)
- wildrig-multi-v0.17.6 (Up to 5%-6% faster blake2b-btcc and blake2b-glt. Added skein2(WoodCoin)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- claymore-eth-v14.7 (Added "-showpower" option for GPU power consumption stats. Updated Remote Manager to show total power consumption. Fixed issue with "-logsmaxsize" option when "-logfile" option is used to specify directory for log files. Few minor bug fixes and improvements)
Activity: 189
Merit: 86
Hi;

As soon as I get my RX580 rig working, I'il be back again. It really drives me crazy, it's been eight months.

Kind regards
Activity: 87
New miners:
- kbminer-v1.3.3 (Enhanced connectivity to the pool. Reduce the hashrate difference between the miner and pools. Performance improved by 10%. Bug fixes)

Latest working version for me is v1.2.1, any newer version shows message:

Code:
Starting Miner Program...
------------------------------------------------------
_ _ _
| | __ | |__ _ __ ___ (_) _ __ ___ _ __
| |/ / | '_ _ | '_ ` _ _ | | | '_ _ / _ _ | '__|
| _ | |_) | | | | | | | | | | | | | | __/ | |
|_|___ |_.__/ |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| ____| |_|

v1.3.3 www.minerbabe.com
------------------------------------------------------
collecting gpu infomation ...
no available gpu, quit
Miner ended or crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds...

I have the same for NVIDIA

Same for latest KBminer too
Pages:
Jump to: