Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 83. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 1532
Merit: 560
I have Esonic B250 12 slot pcie motherboards, on pcie x16 slot all GPU's gives 4 mh/s only, works normally in Windows environment.
Asus Z270's had the same problem, i changed Auto to GEN2 fixed it but GEN2 settings not on the Esonic bios, how to fix this problem? 

Are you using the Onboard Graphic Display as primary?

IGD Onboard
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I have Esonic B250 12 slot pcie motherboards, on pcie x16 slot all GPU's gives 4 mh/s only, works normally in Windows environment.
Asus Z270's had the same problem, i changed Auto to GEN2 fixed it but GEN2 settings not on the Esonic bios, how to fix this problem? 

Are you using the Onboard Graphic Display as primary?
Activity: 1532
Merit: 560

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Does the phoenixminer in the build support a mixed GPU rig?

Having issues mixing nvidia and radeon cards.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- ccminer-KlausT-v8.25 (A lot of algos didn't produce any shares. This has been fixed. Small neoscrypt optimization for RTX cards)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
There are vote polls in which i ask your opinion guys regarding last changes.
It seems that my last change converting core/mem clocks to min-max values is something that half of users do not like Smiley
Also the reboot action and confirm windows is something that people want, ok sure.
Most probably tomorrow those two will be reverted to previous view Smiley
Rest will stay the same like action button on the left.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Anyone knows if I can mine C31 with Bminer on a 1070 using SMOS? The picture on the first post doesn't mention C31 on bminer. Would appreciate it if someone is able to tell me.

Works like a charm with 1080ti (11GB), if your 1070 doesnt work... it maybe because of the 1070 smaller RAM, alternatively you can try a C29.

bminer-v15.5.3   

-uri cuckatoo31://.$rigName:[email protected]:3372 -api 127.0.0.1:1880
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
Anyone knows if I can mine C31 with Bminer on a 1070 using SMOS? The picture on the first post doesn't mention C31 on bminer. Would appreciate it if someone is able to tell me.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Advanced Cmd update:
- improved flasher utility (added progress bar to download image process and writing to disk process, reduced amount of messages and more clear messages)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
rxboost: This special tool works only in simplemining and nowhere else.
It boosts mining speed by 1-4% even for hardly timing modded bioses but only with RX400/RX500 series.
oh, really?  Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51113511
Yep, this we had this tool frst and still noone has it.
Claymore did the same feature in his miner but it does not work on linux.
Our tool works with all miner programs.
And i think amdmemorytweak has also the same or similar feature but at the time we were the first and only one - you can look at dates.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update Dashboard v3143
- many adjustments for viewing on dashboard especially on smartphones in RigList, Group OC, Group Config
- core/mem values are now showing core: min-max / mem: min-max and after hovering you will see each GPU separate  (please vote if you like that change under vote menu)
- actions moved to the left in order to have faster access on mobiles and also so that they will be near whole menu
- DetailView of the rig now has eye icon
- rebooting single rig in rigList will not ask for confirmation now
- group oc will now use green color when all assigned rigs are online, yellow when not all are online, red when none rig is online in that group (and information how many rigs are online from all assigned)
- two warning icons indicating: red missing gpu and orange with too much restarts
- fixed RigList special mobile view that can be enabled clicking button next to  table refresh
- warning when rig has too osVersion
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- kbminer-v1.3.0 (Support RX474/574/578 mining VDS)
- teamredminer-v0.5.0 (Added CN 4MB variants: heavy, haven and saber. Added algorithms x16r, x16s, x16rt. Auto-tuning mode for all CN variants. Manual key-driven CN tuning mode available inside the miner. Additional data in miner stats console output. Watchdog now detecting single stuck thread when mining CN. Fix: in rare cases, poolside hash for compute algos (lyra2z, phi2, lyra2rev3) only reached ~95% of expected value)
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Look, thank you for the effort but we both just don't understand it so I don't think that we will come to some meaningful conclusion about it by ourselves.
Activity: 16

I have set it in claymore only because it didn't work from oc settings Smiley
[/quote]

What cards are making problem.I have strix, msi armor,msi gaming x,asus mining ,aorus ,regular gigabyte gaming and mining, saphire n+ and pulse, xfx with red fans, power color red devil and lots of others 570 never saw that problem in simple miner.Nobody of my friends didnt have that problem exept on  r9 380 4gb msi on win 10 (on afterburner)

This does not work like that Smiley At all...

How do you mean, it works for me.Maybe you need to clear clamore settings and go to oc setting in simple miner.
Ive never used oc and fan settings in claymore even in win.
[/quote]

I have set it in claymore only because it didn't work from oc settings Smiley

[/quote]

How do you mean, it works for me.Maybe you need to clear clamore settings and go to oc setting in simple miner.
Ive never used oc and fan settings in claymore even in win.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miners:
- wildrig-multi-v0.17.4 (Added just for fun anime algo. Fix crash miner. Improved honeycomb up to 3%)
Some of my amd RX 570 cards are heating too much so I regulate this in miner setting. Claymore has ttli parameter for this. Is it possible to regulate the card temperature within OC settings or somewhere in SimpleMining?

In overclocking menu you have target temperature and minimum fan speed.  Min fan speed is set to 30-50% and target temp on 65c on all my cards.Thats all you need.  If you undervolt the card and make some bios changes you can lower the consumption on cards (temperature will be lower on those cards and longer life is granted)

Some of my amd RX 570 cards are heating too much so I regulate this in miner setting. Claymore has ttli parameter for this. Is it possible to regulate the card temperature within OC settings or somewhere in SimpleMining?

In overclocking menu you have target temperature and minimum fan speed.  Min fan speed is set to 30-50% and target temp on 65c on all my cards.Thats all you need.  If you undervolt the card and make some bios changes you can lower the consumption on cards (temperature will be lower on those cards and longer life is granted)
Pages:
Jump to: