Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining profitability - page 2. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
Not really in my opinion. Maybe some upcoming or unique coins, like Dash, or Gladius.
PoW coins are a thing of the past in my opinion, efficiency eventually will rule.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
August 27, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
We often overlook the value of speculative mining.  Pretty much nothing I mine right now is valuable but I have expectations that the coins will be more valuable later.  Sometimes the best time to mine is when everyone else gives up because the difficulty goes lower and makes it easier to get coins for a project that you believe in. 

Just read about the coins and decide for yourself to know which coin you want to mine.  Join discord, telegram, twitter, etc and engage with the developers and community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
Is it worth mining any more? if so - which is the most profitable coin?
i do not know how long mining is going to be popular as there are a lot of boring and difficultthings and disadvantages in it
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 03:59:45 PM
You can find most profitable ones on mining calculator sites like https://www.cryptocompare.com and it may worth or not depending on your choice of coin and equipment.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
August 25, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
This time I cannot say that mining is profitable. It takes to a year or more to get your return, faster or slower by the electric power cost in your country. Or try your luck by mining the coin which has low diff, and hopes its price will increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 01:47:28 PM
i think no, many miners take pension at this time. diff growths significantly, many coins down so fucking deep.
that makes mining isnt worth anymore. except you wanna invest BIG MONEY to mine
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
Mining to me this days is no longer a profitable business. Maybe in the earlier time of around the year 2010, mining was very profitable. There were more coins to mine with few miners and low price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
At the moment, the usefulness factor of making coins to be at a very low level, I would not say that it is currently profitable. But it is possible if the electricity for you is a penny or even free of charge, then for 1 year you can still win a little money.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 25, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
I don't really see mining as profitable for individuals as before especially with new hardware influx in the industry.... Unless you have the latest miners like ASIC 7NM which us 2018, you may not be able to earn as much unless you have mining rig...
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
as far as I know. now it is not very profitable to engage in mining, as the market is on the decline. good income is not to be expected.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
August 24, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

Without ASIC mining is not profitable at all, and with ASIC devices profits also too low to continue these days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
Mining of crypto coin is expensive and it requires steady power supply towards the machine/equipment used to mining, and is more profitable after the process are undergoes, Nice one to have a courage of start up.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 24, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
If you believe in holding and the rise of crypto prices in future, than crypto mining is a good option but at current time and resource, a mining is not worth the hassle. Not that its not profitable, it is still profitable in papers but there are many things that can go wrong.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 24, 2018, 09:58:15 AM
well, if you love to gamble, try to mine a new cryptocurrency, it may be profitable.
you can check the announcement of these cryptocurrency on announcements (Altcoin)
if you got lucky, you'll get so many profit from these new cryptocurrencies
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 24, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
Doing crypto mining is profitable if your apparatus is a high quality device and the mining site you are dealing with is legit. There are so many other miners who are lacking some hope to get some profits but mining is efficient because you are not doing anything or exerting force to do it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:40:36 AM
It's sad to say this now, but I'm sure that you also understand that today's mining is at the level of the floor in terms of payback and profitability. It is very difficult to understand this, because such a situation clearly goes beyond the normal. The price of bitcoin is the whole explanation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
i guess that you can do it of you really think that it is your main job and if you really like it? and i wish you good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
August 24, 2018, 09:35:57 AM
You can mine Dash with non-ASIC devices, such as XFX 7990 (21.8 Mh / s), SAPPHIRE R9 Nano (20 Mh / s), GIGABYTE R9 390 (14 Mh / s).

Among the other currencies to be mined, Litecoin is still a possibility. You must have at least two high-performance graphics cards. It is possible to use the ASIC Scrypt for better profitability.
Litecoin is going through tough times at the moment but it is a good coin and I still believe it is a bright future.
Hello mate, I like your post, Can you explain this here very well. I am interested in mining Litecoin and do you have any link for those interested to mine litecoin.
Hi mate. You can get some basics, for example through this kind of articles > https://www.bitstarz.com/blog/back-to-basics-the-litecoin-mining-process Also don't forget to check on Youtube, look for tutorials. Mining nowadays is highly competitive though.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 24, 2018, 09:02:56 AM
I think Mining is still worth the try save for the dwindling profitability that accrues in respect to power cost.
But all of that will soon be a thing of the past with WPP Energy introduction of HHO mobile power units of 1 - over 5 Megawat of electricity per hour.

There are more profitable mining activities you can engage in now; till then, hold on for an enhanced mining profitable industry
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
August 24, 2018, 08:37:39 AM
if you already have the mining equipment such as ASICs or a GPU mining rig and also only if you have cheap electricity you may be able to make some profit. otherwise if you want to start it from scratch then it is not worth it anymore because altcoins are going  down and by the time you set things up they will be a lot lower.
Pages:
Jump to: