Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining with mobile device - page 3. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 12:18:59 PM
You will destroy a lot of phones by mining with phones. You will have to wait for better phones with coolers. I think that phones will have a mini cooler in the future to keep the heat away.

If this will happen i think that everyone will try to mine it.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 12:04:58 PM
Is mining with mobile device a profitable venture today? I read a bit about this and learned that Monero maybe worth mining. then there's Electroneum as well. I wanted to know from other's experience.

One might ask why spend on buying phones. Instead get a PC. Thing is I have few old phones that I can't sell, I want to see possibility of getting some cost back before giving/throwing them away
Actually, you can't do mining with you mobile devices or phone and I think mobile is not compatible on bitcoin mining. In addition to that, mobile phone or devices is useless things for mining and they can handle it well because it needs more energy and your mobile devices will get heat when you try to use it in mining and it may cause of explosion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
November 03, 2017, 12:01:21 PM
Is mining with mobile device a profitable venture today? I read a bit about this and learned that Monero maybe worth mining. then there's Electroneum as well. I wanted to know from other's experience.

One might ask why spend on buying phones. Instead get a PC. Thing is I have few old phones that I can't sell, I want to see possibility of getting some cost back before giving/throwing them away

I think not, if upgraded computers are having a hard time mining the bitcoins then cellphone computers would not have a chance to mine them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 11:59:53 AM

yes we can earn here in bitcoin i experience a lot of mining like genesis mining and hashflare or in telegram bot there's a lot of legit and also scam site here in bitcoin world the best way to avoid scam or phsing site is to do not invest in their site and the free in their site are your investing tool because they can scam you if you do invest so better is the free first then invest if they have that
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
November 03, 2017, 11:52:41 AM
It won't be profitable and efficient as what you think, even if you have sets of old phones at your disposal the power it has compared to a dedicated graphics card is very different. Also basing it on my experience I have tried to mine altcoins with 2 of my smart phones whom of which both didn't earn enough and it really maximizes your phones power as you will feel your phone rise up in terms of temperature so high that you wouldn't try it again as it will damage your phone. You will just waste your electricity charging your phones trying to mine altcoins with it.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 03, 2017, 11:40:46 AM
I think this is a good idea at first, as mobile chips are already as powerful as computer makers, but there is a problem if you run it. With mobile devices, do you feel profitable after I calculated that I will lose money when investing in mobile devices because the device does not suffer from the heat of the CPU when the test. waterfall coin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 03, 2017, 11:29:07 AM
In order to mine using your phone you need a phone with Octocore or greater chipset. But the thing is it will ruin your phone. Your phone might overheat as it uses a lot of memory and processor. It might end up destroying your own phone. And the price? I guess you will earn only a cent for a 3 days non stop mining. Its a waste of time.

Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
November 03, 2017, 10:56:43 AM
No never because it can't be profitable at all.
It is totally depend upon the hardware of the particular device. mobile devices are made up for only simple use for mining we need Hardware that is made specifically for mining.
Hell yeah, I mean who would mine in a mobile device that would never result to any amount of bitcoin due to it's low mining power. It hard enough already to earn bitcoin on a PC without the hardware required for it so how come a Mobile device can even do things like that.  It doesn't even support connecting hardware on it and there's no mining app that will give a good income for any mobile device.
Activity: 11
November 03, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
It is totally depend upon the hardware of the particular device. mobile devices are made up for only simple use for mining we need Hardware that is made specifically for mining.
I completely agree,  the only profitable miners are like computers.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
November 03, 2017, 10:51:50 AM
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
November 03, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

Mining altcoins in mobile phone? its not possible as of today because it will surely make your mobile phone be on fire since they are not  designed for the purpose of mining and there is an prescribed mining equipment on that one and we shouldnt really bother at all on mining on mobile phones because its not profitable and you are really just wasting up your time.Better to save up money to buy graphics card and better to mine altcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 03, 2017, 10:45:47 AM

if just to mine I think it can, but if to expect stable profit I think it will never be achieved. Because the smartphone is very limited to use mined altcoin.
Activity: 14
November 03, 2017, 10:12:28 AM
It's deffinitely bad idea mate... Don't do that please Grin
Activity: 532
November 03, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

using mobile device is not profitable. if you want your phone to last longer then do not mine in it.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 09:44:13 AM
Are you serious?! It will take forever to mine at least 1 BTC
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 09:41:45 AM
The machines used by professional miners are not comparable to those of our ordinary people.Them more efficient, this is a whimsical topic, I think the news is more likely is the people's attention turned to the currency mining, because we all know that mobile phone ARM CPU capacity than completely but the computer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 03, 2017, 09:38:25 AM

No, it's not profitable at all, the hash rate you can get with phone can't be compared to mining with gpu or even cpu. It's hard to get profit with cpu so don't expect to make money mining with phone because it's not made for mining. I think you'll break your phone first before you make some significant amount from it.
Activity: 358
November 03, 2017, 09:31:08 AM
with pc is good one than with mobile device.
i dont know how much we can earn if mining with mobile, but it will make our battery broken slowly.
but i think many people will take risk to mining with mobile.
but i will use pc to do that
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 03, 2017, 09:16:17 AM
every device is built to serve an specific purpose. what you are asking is like asking about how to cook a meal with your refrigerator! you can do that with its internal system if you break your fridge but an oven is meant to do what you are trying to do!

a cell phone is not designed to do hard calculations for long period of times. your battery is not meant for it either.
you can build a rig from mobile devices like what Samsung did with their galaxy phones but it is not going to be efficient
Activity: 11
November 03, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

Not profitable,   even if you think you're making a profit,  the battery will quickly deteriorate.
Pages:
Jump to: