Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining]Avalon Reselling and Hosting Plan - page 5. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
You Don't Bitcoin 'till You Mint Coin
Where do you live? What kind of shipping can I expect to pay?

Is there escrow available? How can I trust you?

Thanks
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm extremely interested in this opportunity. Could you please explain a little further about participating in the mining. What is the minimum modules that can be purchased? Once you begin receiving the avalons when can we expect the setup and mining to begin?
Activity: 379
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Please update your batch 3 order here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-avalon-asic-batch-3-orders-159039 if possible ? Thanks a lot!
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
FAQ:
FAQ

1. What is the cost to have the modules host by you?

Electricity cost: $0.25/kwh.
Management fee: 10% of the mining revenue, the revenue is what the mining rig get from the mining pool.

The hosting service will help Avalon users outside the China boarder to grab the first months window opportunity

2. After all the 50 units arrived, I can have the module/unit shipped to my house whenever I want?

Yes, whenever you want.

3. Will you overclock the Avalon to extract the potential?

We will try and test on our own unit first except you ask me to test on your rigs. After we are confident about the overclock safety, we will email you and get your permission first to overclock the rigs.

4. How often will the mined bitcoin be distributed?

At the beginning it will be weekly. Later it will be more frequently.

donator

Yes.
You mean I can still buy one module or unit if they haven't been sold out, even when the units arrive and starts to mine?

Theoretically yes, but I guess there will no module left long before that Smiley
Will you sell the avalon right now or after the 50 units arrive?

The payment should be made right now and the shipping will be done after all 50 units arrive. After the first Avalon arriving and before all them get to my house, the owner of this group order will be forced into a hosting&mining-profit-sharing contract.

We designed the forced hosting to grab the golden mining window opportunity of every ASICs, and to make everyone in this group order feel fairly treated. As ngzhang announced in his Chinese post, the bulk order will be divided into small orders in shipping. So the 50 units may will be arriving between the middle of May and June. Without such hosting&mining-profit-sharing scheme, there will be huge unhappy discussion about who should get their rig first and who has the highest priority. In our scheme, every Avalon will be mining right after they arrives to catch the low difficulty. The owners of this group order will get the dividend proportionally.

After all 50 units arrive, each owner can decide the shipping date of their own and no one else will be affected.

Thanks!
Then when is the deadline? for buying a unit or module.

Before it is sold out Smiley

Yes.
You mean I can still buy one module or unit if they haven't been sold out, even when the units arrive and starts to mine?
donator

The payment should be made right now and the shipping will be done after all 50 units arrive. After the first Avalon arriving and before all them get to my house, the owner of this group order will be forced into a hosting&mining-profit-sharing contract.

We designed the forced hosting to grab the golden mining window opportunity of every ASICs, and to make everyone in this group order feel fairly treated. As ngzhang announced in his Chinese post, the bulk order will be divided into small orders in shipping. So the 50 units may will be arriving between the middle of May and June. Without such hosting&mining-profit-sharing scheme, there will be huge unhappy discussion about who should get their rig first and who has the highest priority. In our scheme, every Avalon will be mining right after they arrives to catch the low difficulty. The owners of this group order will get the dividend proportionally.

After all 50 units arrive, each owner can decide the shipping date of their own and no one else will be affected.

Thanks!

Before it is sold out Smiley

Thanks!
donator

donator
legendary
Activity: 1820
how much you want for a modual ?
donator
I have get orders for 18 modules and payment for 16 modules, and now 42 modules left.

16 of the 18 modules will be shipped and 2 of them will be hosted.

Sorry I think I'm not understanding this properly. You have ordered 50 miners with 4 modules each? In which case if u had an extra 15 to sell, what do you mean you have 42 modules left? Are u selling the modules inside of the miners separately? And you mean you have about 10 miners with 4 modules in left?

Phil

We ordered 50 units and resell 15 of them. We sell single module. If you buy 4 modules, you get a whole Avalon unit. The 60 modules to be resold now has only 42 38 left now.

"Are u selling the modules inside of the miners separately? " Yes. If you buy, you can chose to let me host it for you, and after all the 50 units arrives, whenever you want, you can chose to have the rigs shipped to your home.
Activity: 866
I have get orders for 18 modules and payment for 16 modules, and now 42 modules left.

Sorry I think I'm not understanding this properly. You have ordered 50 miners with 4 modules each? In which case if u had an extra 15 to sell, what do you mean you have 42 modules left? Are u selling the modules inside of the miners separately? And you mean you have about 10 miners with 4 modules in left?

Phil
donator

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Please keep the amount left.  I currently don't have the funds but will see what I can do in a little while.

Thanks

Activity: 866
Definitely interested. Let me know as you sell them what is left
Activity: 272
Commenting to subscribe to the thread.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
Coming in with some big guns.  Kudos.   Let me think it over and I will get back to you.
Pages:
Jump to: