Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining]Avalon Reselling and Hosting Plan - page 6. (Read 10603 times)

donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
--EDIT--

This plan has sold out. The clients will get further confirmation about the quantity and bitcoin address through email.

---

I have ordered a 50 4-module Avalon batch #3 for a group order. I have to order such amount to be able to pay in RMB bank wiring. My order is a mix of group order and mining farm plan, we want to resell 15 units of them. So anyone want to buy a Avalon please PM me or post in this thread to ask question.

my order number is 4929.

If you want to buy a Avalon Batch #3 now when the stock sold-out and want to hold it in hand, I will ship it to you after all the 50 units arrive. Before the all arrive point, I will mine on the machine and the owner of the 50 Avalon will get the mining reward proportionally according to their ownership. The electricity is 0.25USD/kwh and the hosting fee is 10% of the mining revenue.
the shipping fee will be paid before the package is ready to go. The buyer should be responsible for all potential tax liability and shipping cost.
The minimum ordering size is a 4 module units with PSU. The price for each unit is 110BTC. PM me your email address and we can exchange the paying address and shipping address.

If you want to participate the mining venture but don't want to spend the time to manage it, I will host the mining machine for you in China. The electricity is 0.25USD/kwh and the hosting fee is 10% of the mining revenue. PM me your bitcoin receiving address and I will give you an address to pay. The minimum ordering size is 1 module, which will share the PSU with other modules. The price for each module is 28 BTC and if you buy 4 modules, the price will be 110BTC. You can get your single module whenever you want, but you can not have a 1/4 PSU. and if you have 4 modules you can get a whole Avalon machine home with the PSU.

Questions are welcomed.

Pages:
Jump to: