Pages:
Author

Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING - page 30. (Read 36709 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 16, 2013, 11:33:54 AM
Very interested in reseller possibilities for Denmark / Scandinavia
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
December 15, 2013, 08:18:58 PM
If it's a LTD company then thats good, look them up.  However, don't BTC without escrow, or collecting in person. "Limited" is just that.... limited liability.

I was actually thinking BTC in the shop before collection.  So, a customer arrives at an appointed date and time.  He tests for 30min, then BTC transaction is done.  Once atleast 10 clients have done this and our reputation and trust is built, then pay online and collect would be the way forward.  Again all this is something I need to take time and think about after I see my accountant.

What do you think?

Another way would be to give out test purchase to say select few that would do in depth review and setup guides, Like Bitman and Sushi did with the Antminers.

Gets the hardware in the hands of fellow trusted members and can get a good review on it and build the trust, I have no doubt people will make orders as the price you set is reasonable for the power you can deliver.

If you can have a miner delivered within few days of payment then that is good business. Hopefully can setup business soon and push for the lunch, with the Christmas holidays fast approaching deliveries will most likely now be within the new year since couriers and places shut for the holidays.

The best trust rank u will get only from buyers who actually bought items. When buyer can see BTC flying towards him the best review u will get from people like that. Beside, why someone who trying make life more easy for buyers should give away 2-3 units for testing when he can show in the shop how it works and parabi-parabum job done.

And u dont need review on mining hardware,anyone who has 3-6k to spend for mining gear is more than capable to operate that with little help from the supplier.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 15, 2013, 08:07:37 PM
If it's a LTD company then thats good, look them up.  However, don't BTC without escrow, or collecting in person. "Limited" is just that.... limited liability.

I was actually thinking BTC in the shop before collection.  So, a customer arrives at an appointed date and time.  He tests for 30min, then BTC transaction is done.  Once atleast 10 clients have done this and our reputation and trust is built, then pay online and collect would be the way forward.  Again all this is something I need to take time and think about after I see my accountant.

What do you think?

Another way would be to give out test purchase to say select few that would do in depth review and setup guides, Like Bitman and Sushi did with the Antminers.

Gets the hardware in the hands of fellow trusted members and can get a good review on it and build the trust, I have no doubt people will make orders as the price you set is reasonable for the power you can deliver.

If you can have a miner delivered within few days of payment then that is good business. Hopefully can setup business soon and push for the lunch, with the Christmas holidays fast approaching deliveries will most likely now be within the new year since couriers and places shut for the holidays.
Activity: 252
December 15, 2013, 08:06:28 PM

What do you think?

If price is right and everything done as it should be why not. To confirm let say 3 times u dont need sometimes that much time.
Plus the fact u willing to show machine in action is something which not many people would do.

Idea is good but make sure u will get orders appointed. i wouldnt like to stand in queue like for iphone 24h before your opening time.Smiley

Maybe its just me, but preorders thanks to BFL and others cleaned the stage for new companys, and ideas. I will not pay ever again nothing in advance just to save few quid and than after delay you crying because ROI is far away.

One of the biggest reasons why I'm doing this is exactly what you said.  I ordered from HasFast and they have truly PI**ED me off.  The worst part is, they all get away with it.  Time to turn the tables and provide a true service to miners.  Its needed.
legendary
December 15, 2013, 07:53:28 PM

What do you think?

If price is right and everything done as it should be why not. To confirm let say 3 times u dont need sometimes that much time.
Plus the fact u willing to show machine in action is something which not many people would do.

Idea is good but make sure u will get orders appointed. i wouldnt like to stand in queue like for iphone 24h before your opening time.Smiley

Maybe its just me, but preorders thanks to BFL and others cleaned the stage for new companys, and ideas. I will not pay ever again nothing in advance just to save few quid and than after delay you crying because ROI is far away.
December 15, 2013, 07:35:46 PM

What do you think?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 15, 2013, 07:21:24 PM

December 15, 2013, 07:15:14 PM
Not quite the same, no psu vent and different port locations.

They are very the same, you can custom with the factory, if set up group buy can get huge discount.

Also they stock a 300Gh/s model

U and your group buys. Dont make jokes with serious people.
Go and play with your cubes 38gh/s for 1100Gbp to your GB thread.
Leave this thread alone. And to add more: Aliexpress? western union as only option? Bank transfer will not be an option.

Good luck with advices like that.

Aliexpress uses an escrow system, the factory I linked accepts the escrow system used from any bank in the world. My latest group buy has been a success 18 cubes sold.

My thread has nothing to do with this, I was only offering my knowledge from what I have found.

I agree with you that being able to pickup from a business is much better than anything as you can physically see the item.

Thanks
December 15, 2013, 07:12:35 PM
Just been doing some research on product and they are selling same model in here

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-avalon-bitcoin-miner-200G-s-Mining-machinery-book-now-incloud-power-free-shipping-by-DHL/1509034551.html

I have had previous trade with this company and are genuine.

Please see bottom photos are same as unit posted ^^

I have found many many many suppliers on my hunt.
They all have the same problems:  Stock / Preorder.  

No one can beat getting it in hand the same day via a retail shop and a LTD company which is established in the UK with support.

That is what we want to achieve.

Of-course it is expected that many Chinese sellers will come online.  We will see lots in the new year guaranteed.

Also:  $4,500 = £2,780 estimated.  We are looking to sell at estimated £2,600 - £3,200 depending on tax.

Hi yeah totally agree with yourself I would even travel to pick up due to these being very heavy.  Also since you are a LTD company gives people UK more faith and trust that you are a real business.

TAX is the killer fee I think, hopefully can sort something out. I had to register myself as an importer for my business then tax was far cheaper.

I'm sure you will achieve this and even myself as a customer for you.

Thanks  Smiley
December 15, 2013, 06:52:40 PM

They are very the same, you can custom with the factory, if set up group buy can get huge discount.

Leave this thread alone. And to add more: Aliexpress? western union as only option? Bank transfer will not be an option.

He's only trying to help and its understandable  Smiley

Really? Check his "GB" in his threads. Joke i would called not help.
Driving people in to something like western union is not good option, and is not help neither when more than 2-3K are in question.
Anyway, i did check aliexpress and maybe they are the same but if yours units will be CE certified and will be in  your shop that more than assurance of good deal. Even if the price will be higher. Custom taxes can eat any ROI and we both know that.

Will wait for news from your newsletter.
Good luck

Thank you..  That helps knowing at-least someone is willing to pay tax on the product as we may have no choice.

I may start a poll in the morning to get more feedback.
legendary
December 15, 2013, 06:50:19 PM

Really? Check his "GB" in his threads. Joke i would called not help.
Driving people in to something like western union is not good option, and is not help neither when more than 2-3K are in question.
Anyway, i did check aliexpress and maybe they are the same but if yours units will be CE certified and will be in  your shop that more than assurance of good deal. Even if the price will be higher. Custom taxes can eat any ROI and we both know that.

Will wait for news from your newsletter.
Good luck
December 15, 2013, 06:43:10 PM

legendary
December 15, 2013, 06:17:02 PM

December 15, 2013, 05:46:01 PM
I do not want to scare you, but ask for a CE mark before ordering. My Miners were returned to sender by customs because of that missing mark.

Already looked into this Wink
December 15, 2013, 05:45:24 PM
Just been doing some research on product and they are selling same model in here

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-avalon-bitcoin-miner-200G-s-Mining-machinery-book-now-incloud-power-free-shipping-by-DHL/1509034551.html

I have found many many many suppliers on my hunt.
They all have the same problems:  Stock / Preorder.  

No one can beat getting it in hand the same day via a retail shop and a LTD company which is established in the UK with support.

That is what we want to achieve.

Of-course it is expected that many Chinese sellers will come online.  We will see lots in the new year guaranteed.

Also:  $4,500 = £2,780 estimated.  We are looking to sell at estimated £2,600 - £3,200 depending on tax.
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
December 15, 2013, 05:40:17 PM
I do not want to scare you, but ask for a CE mark before ordering. My Miners were returned to sender by customs because of that missing mark.
December 15, 2013, 05:32:27 PM

Activity: 308
December 15, 2013, 04:40:00 PM
December 15, 2013, 04:04:51 PM

December 15, 2013, 03:57:28 PM
Good to see some progress on this thread.

Looking forward to the release
Pages:
Jump to: