Pages:
Author

Topic: MINTER - Mainnet Live, Huge Community, Working Apps, Great Liquidity. JOIN! - page 5. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
BIP is a good project, I think it will be a big and growing project

There are informational bots for chat rooms in Telegram which help to monitor coins and delegation rewards.

@MinterCoinInfo_bot - convenient bot to track changes in the rates of coins;
@MinterNotifyBot - notification of any transactions on addresses;
@GeekGoBot - bot directory, all you need to know about Minter;
@PCOAlert - a service for monitoring all generated coins in the Minter network;

thanks for the information.
I look at the project and I like it.
Activity: 19
BIP is a good project, I think it will be a big and growing project

There are informational bots for chat rooms in Telegram which help to monitor coins and delegation rewards.

@MinterCoinInfo_bot - convenient bot to track changes in the rates of coins;
@MinterNotifyBot - notification of any transactions on addresses;
@GeekGoBot - bot directory, all you need to know about Minter;
@PCOAlert - a service for monitoring all generated coins in the Minter network;
Activity: 419
hi guys i know bip is main coin of minter blockchain but i dont know to buy bip with pair btc/usd/other. bcos bip is not have official listing ti exhcange. can you help me with this bcos i so interested Smiley
Exchange https://minter.1001btc.com/en/

https://bipstore.ru/?language_id=2

https://t.me/joinchat/JWi5G0f2byNQeAovFF-DOw
Activity: 20
How many % of the total supply will have been distributed after the first year of mainnet lunch?
Activity: 4
hi guys i know bip is main coin of minter blockchain but i dont know to buy bip with pair btc/usd/other. bcos bip is not have official listing ti exhcange. can you help me with this bcos i so interested Smiley

https://bipstore.ru
Activity: 1
#BIP is very easy to use besides that, the community is also very much I really like that.
I think it's perfect, it's just that maybe some features like sending BIP to 3rd party wallet but it's not a problem... it's just that while waiting for #Mbank launcing it's good for me to fill my free time to find an additional $BIP  Grin
only my imagination.  Cheesy Cheesy
BIP is "integrated" in theTelegram  try to search  https://t.me
Activity: 20
#BIP is very easy to use besides that, the community is also very much I really like that.
I think it's perfect, it's just that maybe some features like sending BIP to 3rd party wallet but it's not a problem... it's just that while waiting for #Mbank launcing it's good for me to fill my free time to find an additional $BIP  Grin
only my imagination.  Cheesy Cheesy
Yesterday I sold a part of bitcoins and bought a bip.
What is profitable
trade bip to other coins OR delegate?

delegate , but it is not accurate
I personally follow the minter developers coins. Of particular interest is the developer Lashin and his coin LASHIN. his project at Minter is nearing completion. after the start of his project, the growth of the coin price will be big
2 weeks ago I bought a coin mintercat and this coin during this time has already grown 3x

There are coins that have already made 6x.
when new projects for services are earned, the coins will grow in price.
Activity: 6
2 weeks ago I bought a coin mintercat and this coin during this time has already grown 3x
Sounds like Cryptocat.
Activity: 419
Four validator slots will be added July 15.
It is possible to include yours.
need information. When will the Minter Capital validator switch from candidate status to validator status?
Activity: 6
Who can tell the details about the KARMA coin in Mintere? why created and its purpose? Can I buy it?

I just wanted to ask)))
Who can tell the details about the KARMA coin in Mintere? why created and its purpose? Can I buy it?
Hi friends, I think the project of a minter is gaining momentum, as we remember the cue ball, too, was once a cent, and now the father of the crypt. Similarly, the bleep in the future will slowly grow in price, plus access to the world stage will give impetus to growth. As I got acquainted with the minter, he immediately fell in love with me; in chat groups there were a lot of interesting contests and pleasant communication.
You can also invest in the delegation and make a profit. Recently, studying the project, I am becoming more and more convinced that there is a great future.

Soon launch of mbank since July 15
This will give new impetus to the development of minters and an increase in income. the price of coins will increase significantly

The price does not grow because of what it owes to someone, but because of the fact that PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO SELL CHEAPLY
When will M-Bank open?

Mbank is already testing. since July 15, the launch of mbank.
Pages:
Jump to: