Pages:
Author

Topic: Mintpal, my wierd feeling - page 3. (Read 2472 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 24, 2014, 08:52:24 AM
Well actually i havent checked the firm out, but my advice when working in crypto world:
Most of the transactions and people are working ann, never trust anyone more then your willing to lose.

What comes to the last month activity, havent noted anything special that would woke up my alarm bells
Activity: 14
April 24, 2014, 08:42:23 AM
I havent got any problems, actually i like the site pretty much. Still never keep extra coins in exchanges, even big and trusted. Bigger they are, harder they fall.

Only mintpal related problem i have heard for a while was caused by hacked bitstamp ticker extension in google chrome which changed the mintpal deposit addresses, but it was because the extension not because the site

Yes okay, I haven't got any problem with them too. That not the question.

They claim to be a startup in England, any proof ? Can they decide to quit with all the "money" ?
I'm feeling they acting not as usual this month, and try to max the earnings. It's just a feeling, I would to know if someone else have the same.
Activity: 39
April 24, 2014, 08:40:11 AM
I havent got any problems, actually i like the site pretty much. Still never keep extra coins in exchanges, even big and trusted. Bigger they are, harder they fall.

Only mintpal related problem i have heard for a while was caused by hacked bitstamp ticker extension in google chrome which changed the mintpal deposit addresses, but it was because the extension not because the site

Edit: and ofc they are willing to add pos hypecoin, every exchange creates profit, and well obviously they want to maximise it Cheesy
Activity: 14
April 24, 2014, 08:35:09 AM
Hi,

I have some kind of weird feeling about Mintpal on this month.

Not always respecting the rules of the voting list, the new coins they add out of the voting list, ...

They earning a very big amount of money. Especially on this PoS shitcoin hype.

I have no idea how work the Startup in England, but they are claiming to be so. I'm finding no proof of this, even from them.

They hold too much money to me and they bring no proof at all that they are solvent.

Do you guys/ladies know something about them ? Am I paranoid ?
Pages:
Jump to: