Pages:
Author

Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2016 - page 12. (Read 25571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
I'd suggest you take a look at Bytecent (BYC) too. It's worth investing in there IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Thanks for sharing. I haven't gotten into buying altcoins yet, but I wish there were more threads out their and less trolls. I have less than 1 btc to play around with, but have earned all my btc either through faucets, faucet games, or signature campaigns so losing bitcoin really isn't that big of a deal if I buy a crap coin. Appreciate you're time and hope you consider sharing some more High Risk Investment suggestions.

Thank you!

I decided to add coin F!

F, VRC Vericoin
7000sat/coin (Poloniex)
very interesting plans for 2016 (talk to Jay Jay on twitter for more)
coin was just pumped, that's why I hesitated with this tip, but price looks ok to start accumulation now

lets see
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thanks for sharing. I haven't gotten into buying altcoins yet, but I wish there were more threads out their and less trolls. I have less than 1 btc to play around with, but have earned all my btc either through faucets, faucet games, or signature campaigns so losing bitcoin really isn't that big of a deal if I buy a crap coin. Appreciate you're time and hope you consider sharing some more High Risk Investment suggestions.
legendary
Do not buy coins on Cryptsy.
Most of the coins from my list can be bought elsewhere and safer.

Thank you.

Besides EXP whch have been pumped recently, many of the altcoins you recommend have little trade volume. How do you accumulate these coins at cheap price if the volume is low?

slowly

Exactly. Buy a book Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Thank you.

Besides EXP whch have been pumped recently, many of the altcoins you recommend have little trade volume. How do you accumulate these coins at cheap price if the volume is low?

slowly
legendary
Activity: 1344

Thank you.

legendary

Thank you.
legendary
I recieved this from VERICOIN. Coin looks pretty pumpable with virtually no orderbook.
What you think?

Oh we have a ton of shit coming in 2016. Lots of "first's" for Digital Currencies.

Verium, which is a part of VeriCoin 2.0, is going to be crazy. Brand new protocol that solves some fundamental PoW problems.
3h 3 hours ago

But first - we're removing Sync Checkpointing 1.6.4. Will be the only DeCen PoS Digital Currency.

Then we're solving some Anon stuff with VeriSend 2.0 Almost everyone has a glorified "coin mixer".

There's a ton of stuff in the works. New Roadmap will come out this Wednesday.
3h 3 hours ago

When Doug gets back from vacation - we'll be opening a brand new BitCoinTalk and getting back to work. Probably open BCT on Feb 3rd.

I'm falling asleep dude. Up way too late.
legendary
im thinking a major anoncoin pump in jan/feb

As soon as they fix the 2 more bugs they will release a new version update with a innovative difficulty algorithm, its worth at least 2x-3x pump because of current low market cap, also craptsy stopped Anoncoin trading which automatically increases the price 35%. Because of craptsy withdrawal drama the price has been deflated. Its only uphill from here Smiley

Original is working on i2pd integration and Gnosis will finish Zerocoin (eventually). To the moon!

Thank you for update!
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
Consider adding BURST to your guide too, it's only 17 satoshi now and we have big plans for 2016, it can grow considerably.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_burst
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
im thinking a major anoncoin pump in jan/feb

As soon as they fix the 2 more bugs they will release a new version update with a innovative difficulty algorithm, its worth at least 2x-3x pump because of current low market cap, also craptsy stopped Anoncoin trading which automatically increases the price 35%. Because of craptsy withdrawal drama the price has been deflated. Its only uphill from here Smiley

Original is working on i2pd integration and Gnosis will finish Zerocoin (eventually). To the moon!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
the next is iota
legendary
Activity: 1050
Take a look at SpreadCoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-decentralize-everything-decentralized-blockexplorer-coming-1045373

Currently sitting on a cap of $130K USD. Within a week, the lead developer will be releasing a revolutionary innovation (after over 8 months of work) that will allow decentralized applications be run on specialized nodes. The release, called "ServiceNodes" are coded from scratch, follow a similar structure of a basic masternode network (parallel layer to the blockchain), will help verify transactions, will require a fluctuating collateral based on demand, and will provide decentralized services within the blockchain, such as messaging, data mining, or parsing the world wide web on submitted queries (decentralized search engine). Its something pretty big, and this coin is a sleeper.

Thank you for tip. I will take a look.

haha, this pump already happened. so this party is over.

but thanks for sharing.

That pump brought the marketcap from approx. $30K USD to $270K USD. Now its back down to $130K. If I remember correctly, while I was watching it on Bittrex, I witnessed a complete buy-out of the orderbook below 19K satoshis, happened in under a minute (from 3k-19k). Then there was no buy support placed to hold the price up, so the guy basically allowed the price to go back down. I think you guys can draw conclusions by yourselves based on what happened.

i am not sure if i understand this right. di you think the bought too much during the pump preparation? and the pump is still coming?

I believe so. Look at the volume... when the pump up happened, volume was 77 BTC bought in under a minute. Then for the next 3 days, volume is not even 25 BTC in total- no dumping by the whales, or little activity.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
Take a look at SpreadCoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-decentralize-everything-decentralized-blockexplorer-coming-1045373

Currently sitting on a cap of $130K USD. Within a week, the lead developer will be releasing a revolutionary innovation (after over 8 months of work) that will allow decentralized applications be run on specialized nodes. The release, called "ServiceNodes" are coded from scratch, follow a similar structure of a basic masternode network (parallel layer to the blockchain), will help verify transactions, will require a fluctuating collateral based on demand, and will provide decentralized services within the blockchain, such as messaging, data mining, or parsing the world wide web on submitted queries (decentralized search engine). Its something pretty big, and this coin is a sleeper.

but thanks for sharing.

That pump brought the marketcap from approx. $30K USD to $270K USD. Now its back down to $130K. If I remember correctly, while I was watching it on Bittrex, I witnessed a complete buy-out of the orderbook below 19K satoshis, happened in under a minute (from 3k-19k). Then there was no buy support placed to hold the price up, so the guy basically allowed the price to go back down. I think you guys can draw conclusions by yourselves based on what happened.

i am not sure if i understand this right. di you think the bought too much during the pump preparation? and the pump is still coming?
legendary
Activity: 1050

but thanks for sharing.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

but thanks for sharing.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
legendary

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
High risks = High rewards. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: