Pages:
Author

Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2016 - page 8. (Read 25571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
D, NEXUS (NIRO) 364sat/coin**
- one of the most interesting coins
- developer extremely smart, write the coin from scratch
- dev also created real word companies to utilize the coin functions in the future
- unique in every aspect
- just listen to Colin:
http://youmeandbtc.com/bitcoin-podcast/nexus-creator-colin-cantrell-ymb-podcast-e102/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.2840

NIRO  Wink Wink Wink 2k+ today
!!!

almost at 3k now Smiley

Yes, very nice, I picked some up at 1400 so I'm doubled on this one now. Nice for any that grabbed it at 364

Decided to grab a very small amount of your UIS as well but my god the volume on that one is very very low, makes me cry.

Yes, UIS have virtually no sell side... great for mental pumps, bad for accumulation.
Try to catch something from miner dumps (look into network status page might tell you how big that is/what is maximal theoretical daily dump from miners). Unitus dev is very skilled and have some good ideas for future, as i said, never saw such undervalued coin.

I managed to buy around 70k before you announced it officially in this thread, after that I got tired having to constantly move my buys and gave up. If you know somebody who is willing to sell a large amount for a fixed price below 50 sats, let me know Smiley
Yes, that is the "problem" with this coin.
Few messages can move price a lot.
Imagine what it will do when we go full mental with PR and development hand in hand  Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
- dev also created real word companies to utilize the coin functions in the future
- unique in every aspect
- just listen to Colin:
http://youmeandbtc.com/bitcoin-podcast/nexus-creator-colin-cantrell-ymb-podcast-e102/

!!!

almost at 3k now Smiley

Yes, very nice, I picked some up at 1400 so I'm doubled on this one now. Nice for any that grabbed it at 364

Decided to grab a very small amount of your UIS as well but my god the volume on that one is very very low, makes me cry.

Yes, UIS have virtually no sell side... great for mental pumps, bad for accumulation.
Try to catch something from miner dumps (look into network status page might tell you how big that is/what is maximal theoretical daily dump from miners). Unitus dev is very skilled and have some good ideas for future, as i said, never saw such undervalued coin.

I managed to buy around 70k before you announced it officially in this thread, after that I got tired having to constantly move my buys and gave up. If you know somebody who is willing to sell a large amount for a fixed price below 50 sats, let me know Smiley
legendary
- unique in every aspect
- just listen to Colin:

!!!

almost at 3k now Smiley

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
- unique in every aspect
- just listen to Colin:

!!!

almost at 3k now Smiley

legendary
- unique in every aspect
- just listen to Colin:

!!!

almost at 3k now Smiley
legendary
- unique in every aspect
- just listen to Colin:

!!!

this one and VRC is long term hold, don't lose nerves guys

Care to share more details on this? That was said quite some time ago, so some progress must have been made already.

Hey!
I have to ask Viz for actual info on this...

EDIT: this is on Nexus website:
legendary
Shhhh...
new call
[email protected]

Any reasons for call?

Nice bullet points like your original calls? Smiley

yes, here you go:
* multialgo + merged mined, trully unique coin
* active and smart developer (nzsquirrell - he also lead Myriadcoin now)
* coin was almost dead and is most undervalued coin i saw this year
* now you can buy large % of total coins for small money
* to be specific, buying 1M coins will cost you 0.3btc = 3,8% of coins!!!
(price jumped a bit up since my call 0.00000030 now)
* new community is born
* i started work as community and PR support, this coin is my priority now
* for more info send your email and i will invite you to core team slack Smiley
* this is no easy way out, but if you want huge stake and opportunity
to raise its value by hard work, consider joining the new team
Activity: 40
Shhhh...
new call
[email protected]

Any reasons for call?

Nice bullet points like your original calls? Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
- unique in every aspect
- just listen to Colin:

!!!

Care to share more details on this? That was said quite some time ago, so some progress must have been made already.

Activity: 33

SRY to my investment audience, but as they censor me on FTC forum, i have no other option left than deal with this stuff here.

You are right and my apologies I should never have gone into details on this thread, I have copied your post of to the FTC forum, and responded there...

UM
legendary
- unique in every aspect
- just listen to Colin:

!!!

legendary

I am not. I want to get rid of this money and let somebody else hold it for bounty. Unfortunately my schedule was not compatible with muddy's high standards and it resulted in this unlucky ban and scam accusation.

If this is true why have the funds not been handed over as yet? I was asked to provide a little support to the situation on the 2nd May, after it had been going on for some time prior to that, we are now at the 12th May still no funds, still no evidence that you still have the funds! You claim that my request of over 10 days does not meet with your schedule, yet you find time to poke fun at those trying to help you out of the situation you have managed to get yourself in.

Prove us all wrong and pay back the funds, we will make a public apology and life can move forward.  You have my word that funds paid into the BTC address you have already been given will be held for the bounty and no other reason.

UM

SRY to my investment audience, but as they censor me on FTC forum, i have no other option left than deal with this stuff here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@muddy:

It is not about enough time to make a transaction, that part is no problem.
I was thinking a lot about if this is right solution to situation.

After some talks with Mr. Wyrm it seems as digestable solution.

How about you hold the funds for the bounty and if nobody claim it before Christmas, than you send back to Kraken?
I promise i will not try to claim this bounty (not really to in the mood to do any work for FTC right now)

Of course i need you to un-ban me and remove the scam tag, when you receive the funds.

Activity: 33

I am not. I want to get rid of this money and let somebody else hold it for bounty. Unfortunately my schedule was not compatible with muddy's high standards and it resulted in this unlucky ban and scam accusation.

If this is true why have the funds not been handed over as yet? I was asked to provide a little support to the situation on the 2nd May, after it had been going on for some time prior to that, we are now at the 12th May still no funds, still no evidence that you still have the funds! You claim that my request of over 10 days does not meet with your schedule, yet you find time to poke fun at those trying to help you out of the situation you have managed to get yourself in.

Prove us all wrong and pay back the funds, we will make a public apology and life can move forward.  You have my word that funds paid into the BTC address you have already been given will be held for the bounty and no other reason.

UM
legendary

I have to confirm that. - Mirrax = Conquerer just for clarification.

Regards,
ChekaZ

I am not miraks or Conquerer.
Right spelling is Mirrax/Conqueror

The link about is FTC team opinion which i do not share.
In fact i see such accusations as wrong and not acceptable.
This decision is huge shame for FTC team and will not be forgotten.

Sorry if I have this wrong, but here is what it looks to me what happened:

Kraken gave Mirrax 100000FTC to deliver as bounty for smart contract implementation. When the price shot up, Kraken gave direction to sell the FTC for BTC at 9500. Mirrax sold the coins at 4000 instead before it got that high. Now Kraken is asking for the funds returned and Mirrax is refusing to send anything (not 100000FTC, not 9.5BTC, not 4BTC). Is that correct? And are you the person making this decision to hold these funds? If so why? They were dedicated for smart contract creation, so the only person who should have a right to keep the funds indefinitely is the person who develops smart contracts for FTC.

Again sorry if I have this wrong, but what am I missing? What accusations are unacceptable?
Please add into your puzzle that I was the only one who made any progress in that particular bounty by myself.

If thats true then it just adds another layer that I dont like. If you are holding the bounty then Id think you should be a neutral 3rd party and not be eligible to receive it yourself. Not to put all blame on you, I also dont like that you were told to sell at 9000. If Kraken wanted to sell at that price even if only to increase the bounty by selling high and buying low) then it should have been done with other funds and then added to the bounty. The original bounty coins should have been kept offline on a wallet and not touched for any reason other than to pay a user for meeting the goals of the bounty or returning to Kraken after a set time has passed of no one meeting set goals.

Mirrax, I find it difficult to believe you are truly a scammer and hope this all is resolved soon. That said, Im not taking sides here as I dont like the way any of this was handled - by either party.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!

Regards,
ChekaZ

I don't understand why is this brought up in this particular thread. It's not relevant and I could not care less about your FTC shenanigans.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

Regards,
ChekaZ

Kraken gave Mirrax 100000FTC to deliver as bounty for smart contract implementation. When the price shot up, Kraken gave direction to sell the FTC for BTC at 9500. Mirrax sold the coins at 4000 instead before it got that high. Now Kraken is asking for the funds returned and Mirrax is refusing to send anything (not 100000FTC, not 9.5BTC, not 4BTC). Is that correct? And are you the person making this decision to hold these funds? If so why? They were dedicated for smart contract creation, so the only person who should have a right to keep the funds indefinitely is the person who develops smart contracts for FTC.

Again sorry if I have this wrong, but what am I missing? What accusations are unacceptable?
Please add into your puzzle that I was the only one who made any progress in that particular bounty by myself.

If thats true then it just adds another layer that I dont like. If you are holding the bounty then Id think you should be a neutral 3rd party and not be eligible to receive it yourself. Not to put all blame on you, I also dont like that you were told to sell at 9000. If Kraken wanted to sell at that price even if only to increase the bounty by selling high and buying low) then it should have been done with other funds and then added to the bounty. The original bounty coins should have been kept offline on a wallet and not touched for any reason other than to pay a user for meeting the goals of the bounty or returning to Kraken after a set time has passed of no one meeting set goals.

Mirrax, I find it difficult to believe you are truly a scammer and hope this all is resolved soon. That said, Im not taking sides here as I dont like the way any of this was handled - by either party.
legendary

Regards,
ChekaZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Regards,
ChekaZ

Pages:
Jump to: