Pages:
Author

Topic: Miscellaneous Heaven And Hell In Islam - page 2. (Read 1212 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
August 28, 2016, 07:40:45 AM
waalaikumsalam , i do believe about heaven and hell
but i don't know what will i meet afterlife , maybe other people don't know too

I don't believe in afterlife, and therefore I don't believe that heaven and hell exist. In my opinion, heaven and hell are myths propagated by adherents of various religions, to gain followers. For example, Christians claim that you will burn in hell, if you don't accept Jesus as the saviour. Muslims believe that you will go to heaven and get 72 virgins, if you fight to defend Islam.

so what you do not have confidence ?

if you put it like that ,
then what you know after we are gone?

where do we go?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
August 28, 2016, 06:14:14 AM

I don't believe in afterlife, and therefore I don't believe that heaven and hell exist. In my opinion, heaven and hell are myths propagated by adherents of various religions, to gain followers. For example, Christians claim that you will burn in hell, if you don't accept Jesus as the saviour. Muslims believe that you will go to heaven and get 72 virgins, if you fight to defend Islam.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 28, 2016, 04:38:33 AM
August 28, 2016, 04:26:00 AM
dont be so ridiculous. there are no hells and heavens in the whole universe. All of them are created by human mind because of our need for being punished or being rewarded . I see those things as mytological stuffs.

Exactly. Also those terms are very usable to take masses of people under control. Look at those people who cry for Jesus or Mohmmd in the mosques/churches. All of them are lunatics who gotten their brains brainwashed. There aren't any people left who cry for Zeus or Poseidon anymore and those lunatics also will be history in 200 years. (Damn)

it's like that when you think with logic ,

but if you meditate and read the contents of al quran perhaps you will think of other ,

thank you
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 28, 2016, 02:46:24 AM
dont be so ridiculous. there are no hells and heavens in the whole universe. All of them are created by human mind because of our need for being punished or being rewarded . I see those things as mytological stuffs.

Exactly. Also those terms are very usable to take masses of people under control. Look at those people who cry for Jesus or Mohmmd in the mosques/churches. All of them are lunatics who gotten their brains brainwashed. There aren't any people left who cry for Zeus or Poseidon anymore and those lunatics also will be history in 200 years. (Damn)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
August 28, 2016, 02:35:10 AM
August 27, 2016, 09:23:43 PM
Miscellaneous Heaven And Hell In Islam

Heaven And Hell In Islam - Assalamualaikum , on this occasion I will share an article about Islam ,

namely Heaven And Hell in Islam . When talking about Heaven and Hell , surely the question arises where is the place we will be back later ,

if Heaven or Hell ?

surely the answer depends on what we plant in this World Smiley

HEAVEN :

HEAVEN FIRDAUS
HEAVEN ’ADN
HEAVEN NAIM
HEAVEN MA'WA
HEAVEN DARUSSALAM
HEAVEN DARUL MUQAMAH
HEAVEN AL-MAQAMUL AMIN
HEAVEN KHUNDI

HELL :