Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes in trading that lead to loss of money - page 2. (Read 16945 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Three big mistakes I have been doing in trading:

1. Panic Selling
2. Panic Buying
3. Greed which causes you NOT to seel at ATH prices thinking it could rise more...

The third one is the one which has caused me the biggest damage so far...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Mistakes leads to be perfect,Must learn from past mistakes and start with new hope and courage. Panic selling mainly reason for losses if you fall in that situation just patience and hold take your investment for long term once find best moment you earning as per expectations then cash out.
In trading, your mistakes will lead you to become a pro trader. how many mistakes you will make that many new lessons you will learn in trading. everyone will make mistakes but you must know how to handle that mistake. sometimes you will take wrong decisions to avoid this you must have patience. then only you will become a successful trader.

Once I have made 6x in a coin and waited it to become 10x, as you can predict it falled down and I have lost the opportunity to earn a lot with a small investment so greed must be controlled.

That is why you fix one target when you reach your target you must sell your coins or else this kind of issues will arise.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Your mistake/s in trading that leads to loss of money
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.

In FAUD situation,can lead us to loss your investment in a wrong decision,because you have not in a proper mindset of your feeling andmaking decision,and that things happen to me last year when i regret the times,when i decide to sell my capp coin right away,because i fear the value will dump in lower price ,but  vice versa  happen next 2 weeks my capp price will go pump high in 6 times  higher than the price market before i sell it .so i regret,but its give me a lot of experience in decision making.
but nevertheless I was already convinced that only people learn their mistakes. Of course what you say many can take note of, but it's a drop in the bucket and under certain circumstances a trader will still make a mistake.
Well mistakes is always there that  is why we don't have to be afraid of mistakes because from the start mistake is a part of a human life same with the looses if we really done wrong and made a mistakes we can really loss but this mistakes really a good teacher and we can really make it as a difference someday so that we can really decide or make a decision in a prudent way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.

In FAUD situation,can lead us to loss your investment in a wrong decision,because you have not in a proper mindset of your feeling andmaking decision,and that things happen to me last year when i regret the times,when i decide to sell my capp coin right away,because i fear the value will dump in lower price ,but  vice versa  happen next 2 weeks my capp price will go pump high in 6 times  higher than the price market before i sell it .so i regret,but its give me a lot of experience in decision making.
but nevertheless I was already convinced that only people learn their mistakes. Of course what you say many can take note of, but it's a drop in the bucket and under certain circumstances a trader will still make a mistake.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Activity: 658
Merit: 152
Panic selling is usual problem of all holders. But I can't all my moves about selling as panic one, it was unperspective and weak informed steps. Now my only strategy is to buy and hold as far as I can. This days I am planning to exchange all my coins on Litecoin to get as much new coins after the fork as I can. Easy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Yes it is true that mistake in trading lead to losses it is not only the mistakes it is the market force as well we have to be very curious about a small change and traders are very wise and sharp minded personalities they never faces huge losses because if they receive losses in one on the other hand they also receive some income from the other side so it is sometime rare cases that trading get losses.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

i had the urge to buy on the moon, just an urge of not wanting to miss out, on max short term profits.
Activity: 140
i have lost a lot in my trading and the most common mistake that i make is failure to make stop loss order.
Activity: 337

My mistake in trading is I sell all my coins at low price and turned it into cash because I badly need cash that time. And I thought that was a good thing to do but now I realized maybe I should have hold it so that I can get more profit frOm it. Or maybe I just sell the half of it so that I still have a coin to hold or invest.
Now I think I am learning from my own mistake.
Activity: 308
Once I have made 6x in a coin and waited it to become 10x, as you can predict it falled down and I have lost the opportunity to earn a lot with a small investment so greed must be controlled.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Mistakes leads to be perfect,Must learn from past mistakes and start with new hope and courage. Panic selling mainly reason for losses if you fall in that situation just patience and hold take your investment for long term once find best moment you earning as per expectations then cash out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
I think my mistakes in tradings are,
when I panic and sell my alt-coins in a low price then after a few days the price just pump up,
And also when I get greedy like when the coins price is pumping up and I won't sell it cause I think it will still go on then suddenly it will dump.
for this you need to have a very strong belief or facts that allow you to do so. The fact is that these beliefs must be so strong as to resist all panic sentiments and negative information about the crypto currency. Then this strategy will really work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
Buying ATH dips . Many times I was fooled by small dips while the coin was on it's all time high ,thinking It's just a correction and it will pump more ,but It seems like they never do xD . I was also unfortunite not selling other coins at their peak and being too greedy to hodl . I've lost 67% doing that and It really hurts knowing I could've sold and have made x3 if I bought back at the bottom . But hey that's trading you win some you lose some .
Activity: 378
I think my mistakes in tradings are,
when I panic and sell my alt-coins in a low price then after a few days the price just pump up,
And also when I get greedy like when the coins price is pumping up and I won't sell it cause I think it will still go on then suddenly it will dump.
Activity: 448
I will not tell my story, but I will say one thing: Bessistemnost. Most novice traders do not have a trading system, without which a good result in trading can not be achieved.
Activity: 290
We can avoid mistakes if we have good plan. Planning serves us base or guidelines for us to become successful. We can create wise decision if we have great plan. You should do a good plan before you will go in the trading world.

I agree, Trading is all about deep thinking, you are putting your money at risk every time you are buying tokens, you don't know what would happen whether you will lose profits or make profits after a months or a year, it depends. The mostly common mistake the everyone are doing every single time is "Panic Selling", they are selling their coins just because of a sudden huge drop because they get scared so easy of losing more.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
If you limit yourself in trading, it doesn't just helps you to target your expected profit you assume but it is used to protect a trader's captial also. We all know that trading with cryptocurrency coin or altcoin is risky since it volitile. But there will be also a good effect if you will limit yourself in doing trading, a risk can be prevented to harm a trader. So there will be an advantage or disadvantage if you will do in trading.

Good money management would really be always suggested when it comes on trading because this will really help out a certain trader to limit loss and this thing should really be always on mind when we do make trades. Always limit loss and we can do this by our own experience and skills by a short period of time and mistakes do commonly happen which we should take this and learn from it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
That's why every beginners should learn with little investment when they are firstly starting trading because it shouldn't harm or damage your financial crises. In this way you will learn trading on your own.
Well that is the reality in doing trading, we should be ready to face a loss of money when we entered the wolrd of trading, and for me doing some mistakes in trading is normal so we should be more smarter here in trading so we should not loss a big ammount of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
If you limit yourself in trading, it doesn't just helps you to target your expected profit you assume but it is used to protect a trader's captial also. We all know that trading with cryptocurrency coin or altcoin is risky since it volitile. But there will be also a good effect if you will limit yourself in doing trading, a risk can be prevented to harm a trader. So there will be an advantage or disadvantage if you will do in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: