Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes in trading that lead to loss of money - page 5. (Read 16945 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Patient is the best here in investing...being greed is not able to invest in this kind of business..you need to be smart how to manage your money and if do you have knowledge what you are investing for.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
I've lost a good sum with panic selling and panic buying, really newbie mistakes, and looking back I actually did good choices when selling...

I've also lost by not doing proper research before invest, although very small sum.
I have done the same except for panic buying but thankfully I didn't get a loss, I was still at a nice profit level. And since then I have learnt and I rather chose to wait for a good profit level even if I have a capital loss. That's sometimes helpful, sometimes not. I spend almost all of my bitcoins for alts and when I really need to make a good investment I won't have any bitcoins with me and at the same time I cannot sell of my investments because they are probably in a loss. My theory is just that not to sell anything at a loss. However I have got losses in like gambling and sending alts without destination tag or other tags or something like that.

The most common one is not selling the assets under a heavy market collapse. This is the worst decission to take during a red market. If you sell with huge loss, there is no meaning in this decission.
I dont know why do people cut losses when price decreased. Its much better to hold off than to sell on loss. Knowing that cryptocurrency coins would eventually recover or heal up after a sudden dip. Money cant be still considered as loss when you are still hanging on or still holding it. This is actually a test of patience which is really an important thing on trading career. If you are impatient then mistakes and regrets are there.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I've lost a good sum with panic selling and panic buying, really newbie mistakes, and looking back I actually did good choices when selling...

I've also lost by not doing proper research before invest, although very small sum.
I have done the same except for panic buying but thankfully I didn't get a loss, I was still at a nice profit level. And since then I have learnt and I rather chose to wait for a good profit level even if I have a capital loss. That's sometimes helpful, sometimes not. I spend almost all of my bitcoins for alts and when I really need to make a good investment I won't have any bitcoins with me and at the same time I cannot sell of my investments because they are probably in a loss. My theory is just that not to sell anything at a loss. However I have got losses in like gambling and sending alts without destination tag or other tags or something like that.

The most common one is not selling the assets under a heavy market collapse. This is the worst decission to take during a red market. If you sell with huge loss, there is no meaning in this decission.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
I think mistakes is not a lead to loss because if your mistake is choosing the wrong coins so don't panic, don't worry and most of all do not sell your coins. If you sell the coin early that's the big mistake but if you hodl it for long term you will not loss your money because in trading your strong opponent is your own emotion it can cause mistake.
I think mistake can lead to loss no doubt about that, but I think that mistakes can make us perfect, we should learn from our mistakes and should repeat it. We can reduce our mistake through our experience first we need to get experience through this we can reduce the ratio of our mistakes. Some time mistake can really cause a big lost to us, therefore we should try to overcome our mistakes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
My mistake in trading that lead me into big loss was when I tried margin trading without any knowledge how to do it. I lost about 0.15 btc, bitcoin was still cheap at that time though. It was a lesson learned and after that I never stopped and even made effort to learn more on how to trade I already got back my loss and made profit more than what I expected.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Your mistake/s in trading that leads to loss of money
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.
I think the error of trading time is when installing coins for sale at standard prices, and this can result in you losing money you have. usually a case like this is experienced when in making a decision, it is in an unstable state, can be spelled out in a state of emotion. therefore in the trade requires patience and not in a hurry. and also the lack of price monitoring in trading. preferably before trading to monitor the price increase first. if the price is low should not be sold first, because it can lead to the loss of money.
Activity: 218
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.
When entering the bitcoin market. My mistake in the bitcoin business, I often stand this mountain looking the other mountain. Each time I saw the altcoin rise I plunged into buying, but then the price dropped me a loss. I did not analyze the market altcoin. I just look at the outside (altcoin price increase) of them to invest. Everyone has a stumble, then can succeed. I thought you were like me at first.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
The worst mistake I have done is that when the time I sell my certain alts then it goes up after it has been bought. The lesson here is that don't ever panic and be patient because only one mistake could lead to your loss. However, I did not repent but rather I make it as a challenge that I will never make that mistake again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Nope, i'm not sure that you really loss of shit load of money because of mess buying coins in trading or exchange website you can just simple hold that coin and wait till the price quitely increase in the future or in few months you will be good as that and you can really minimize your loss in trading if you gone really mistake you can sell your coins into much cheaper price. It is advisable you should stop making that mistake by been current on what could possibly have positive or negative impact on the price of the coin and concisely monitoring market trend
Activity: 238
I remember when I'm just trading inside yobit and I don't know why coins is pumping so I guess riding with the pumped will allow me earn something but suddenly after I bought the coin price start to dumped and to my surprise I also dumped my coin and became a victim of pnd group from yobit. Bots can't cancel their buy orders if someone has already put a massive selling order at a market or lower price unless these bots are run by the exchange itself which can indeed pull them back before filling them
Activity: 294
This so simple but contain a lot of knives will be attacking for themselves.It's true and we should controlling our emotion when we see that there is panic buy and sell in market. But for personally i have this experience and this just make me loss much because in that time, there is dump for the price, and i am forgot to analyze the market. I sell it for low price but after 30 minutes
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yeah having losses of trading is just a part of being a pro someday this failure lead you to be more greedy on learning knowledge and use it in a right time. Dont be down forget the past and comeback as a trader
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think that HODL - is not "trading", it is "investing". And by HODL you will win in most of your investments. If you are going to make money through trading, you have to be ready for trading during several days. And from this side the main problem is sell your asset in time. I think "don't sell in time" is main mistake in trading.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
I think mistakes is not a lead to loss because if your mistake is choosing the wrong coins so don't panic, don't worry and most of all do not sell your coins. If you sell the coin early that's the big mistake but if you hodl it for long term you will not loss your money because in trading your strong opponent is your own emotion it can cause mistake.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you would consider selling too early then of course that's the biggest mistake you could do. But many mistakes done by most of us is not keep infromations updated on coins that we just dumped as now I recalled I lost most of my profit opportunity of just letting a token I sold get even more higher. I should keep track on those performance
I agree with you. Mistakes often happen because you were hurrying and sold too soon, without making any money at it. That's very bad and leads to mistakes.

Selling too early sometimes won't be considered as a loss instead it was the safest way to execute trades.  If you wait a little longer and the price has lessen you lose the opportunity to atleast earn a small amount of profit. But it's surely was a mistake when we don't even consider reading or looking for the latest updates of the coins we've been used.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
In the market cryptocurrency, there is an abundance of alt coins too hard to choose which altcoin can increase the price in the future. Agree on the in the trading is very risky. That why some of the traders to loss of money. It so discourages to lose money but hide that there is the reason why we fail. Before we become a professional in trading, there are a lot of circumstances including the loss. Lately, we realize the failure will be the guide that leads our success.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
The most common scenario why people loss money in trading is because they are trading out of the hype, they are always chasing the pumps and the hype which always resulting for them from being a trader to holder and that doesn't make sense for me because it is better to just trade and buy those not hyped coins and wait for the hype for that coin so you will just harvest and not chase the hype.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
lack of knowledge and unresourceful about bitcoin are the one of the great mistakes in engaging to trading...you have to read more about bitcoin..be familiar and be resourceful about how people become successful in this field..
Activity: 196

Trading is one such good thing of business but regarding to experienced of mistake of trading, that's only for mishandling, just always deal what you want, do not do something contrary to avoid mistake
Pages:
Jump to: